Chapter: 76

Nika pov

The boys were apparently at the studio recording a couple songs, so L'a wasn't with me currently. Rondo and CDai coming home this week, soooo I'm happy. I missed Rondos annoying ass and C dai always helped me with my L'a problems. Speaking of L'a, I miss his cute ass. I thank Momma Capone for making this nigga cause idk what I'd do without him.

"You hungry?"

Mak asked peeking his head in my room. I thought about it but then Mak stay tryna give me nasty shit.

"Ion want nun you got to offer."

He rolled his eyes and came into the room.

"You know it's cause I care about you right?"

Blah blah blah. Idgaf, I want some good food.

"I want some food that actually tastes good."

"Mhm cause L'a be spoiling yo ass, giving you shit you shouldn't be eating."

"Maaak there's nothing wrong with me eating what I've always been eating!"

"Yes Tf there is and ion like it, you need to eat healthy so you don't get sick. You know that you're at high risk of getting sick and then getting pneumonia. I'm not finna have that shit at all, so can you please just eat healthy until you recover."

I sighed.

"Man, fine but don't give me that nasty shit."

I have no problem eating healthy but now I'm sick of the veggies and fruits. I eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm so sick of them now, he will let me eat chicken but obviously Mak don't and can't cook. So I'm stuck eating healthy nasty shit while they have McDonald's, pizza and greasy foods all day. Even when we be going out to restaurants Mak don't let me eat nun there cause he "don't trust them".

"What y'all doing?"

I turned around and saw L'a coming through the door with Sdot, Tay, JB and Durk.

"Ouuuu! Hiiii baby!"

I ran over and gave him a hug.

"Slow yo ass down, you supposed to be on bed rest you lucky I let your ass out yo bed. Matter fact, get yo ass back upstairs!"

I rolled my eyes any Mak.

"Why would you leave me with him?"

I asked looking at L'a. Lord knows I just wanna go home.

"Y'all I'm hungry!!!!!"

Brooklyn said coming downstairs.

"Damn, I'm hungry too."

JB said.

"Frr been at the studio all day, niggas in hungry."

L'a added on.

"So you just gone do this to me?"