Chapter: 19

Nika pov

I was laying on La's chest. He was sleep. Long story short, he was telling the truth. He wasn't texting them girls, they was just dick riding them. I made him block them tho. I took out my phone and took a picture of us, then posted it on ig and tagged him. It got some good comments then some negative comments. I decided to wake him out because I was bored. I took hella pictures of him with the flash on. I made sure it wasn't directly in his eyes tho.

"Mmm. Leave me alone girl."

I started jumping on him.

"Wake uppppp."

He pushed me off him and turned around. I started kissing him on his neck. He sat up and looked at me.

"I'm up now, tf do you want?"

I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He sucked his teeth and hugged me back.

"I see y'all enjoying y'all selves."

I recognized that voice anywhere. I got off L'a and turn and saw Mak standing at the door. A big ass smiled spread across my face. I bolted to the door and literally jumped on Mak. He caught me and hugged me back.

"I'm sorry I left for so long. I had so shit to handle, and I needed to clear my head."

"I'm sorry for keeping that shit from you."

I got off him and looked at him.

"Yea, well just don't keep shit like that from me again. Either of you."

He said looking at L'a.

"I'm sorry man."

3'much said walking up to us. Mak nodded and they dapped.

"Just don't hurt her man."

L'a looked at me, then back at mak.

"Never."

Mak nodded and walked into his room. I looked at l'a.

"I gotta go. I got some shit to handle. I'll call you later."

He said getting all his shit. I pouted and crossed my arms. Bitch I wanted him to stay.

"I'll call you. I promise!"

I nodded my head. We hugged then he left. I sighed and sat on my bed.

"Y'all ain't fuck did you?"

I looked up and saw Mak coming in my room. Over protective ass nigga.

"No."

I said laughing a little.

"Aight. Promise me you won't until you're ready to do it with him. Promise me you won't just do it for him, but when you know you're ready for that in your relationship. I don't want you hurt, cause on BD I'll hurt his ass."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I promise Makie Mak."