Chapter: 48

L'a pov

I was at home writing lyrics for a new song. Well I was trying to, it wasn't going well. Unika's been on my mind all week, I miss her but I still don't wanna see her. We technically broke up but our break ups never last long. So I'm not really tripping off that. There was a knock at my room door, it's probably just my mom or sisters tryna annoy me or something.

"Come in."

The door opened revealing Nika. She came in and closed the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

I mumbled, I wasn't in the mood for our same old make up routine. You know the talk, argue then fuck, I was too focused on this song. I was tryna write, record and shoot a video for the song within a month. She grabbed a chair and sat right beside me watching what I was doing.

"What you doing?"

I shook my head and sighed.

"What do you want Unika?"

I said as I was still focused on writing these lyrics. She was quiet for a while.

"I'm sorry."

I heard her mumble. I stopped writing for a minute.

"That don't mean shit."

I said then went back to writing.

"You don't have to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry."

I shrugged, it didn't mean shit to me tho.

"Ok."

I said nonchalantly, not really even caring about what she was saying. It was gone be the same shit from last time anyways. She groaned and sat on my bed.

"That's it?"

"Ion give third chances Nika, ion even give seconds but you got lucky and blew it."

She got up and came over to me.

"Ok, we both did some fucked up shit in this relationship—"

"Which is why we shouldn't be together."

She got quiet.

"So you wanna break up for good?"

The sadness in her voice made me feel bad.

"You can be with Breezy then. Maybe he'll have more time for you and no be such a asshole."

I'm finna be all bout my money man. Im tryna get in them hills man, that's what's important to me.

"I didn't me-"

"Shut up! It ain't the first time you said that shit."

"Ok fine yes, I want you here with me more. That's a bad thing?"

"The fact that every time you don't get yo way you go to Breezy is a bad thing."