Chapter: 64

3'much pov

When I woke up I was on Nika's chest well her titties and damn them hoes is comfortable. She was still sleep tho and you know me, my nasty ass just had to be gripped her other tittie just cause I like how they feel. They mines anyways, I can touch them how I want.

"Omg L'a yo head big asf!"

She said waking up making me look at her.

"So you wake up and the first thing you say is "omg L'a yo head big asf!"? You always cracking on me."

She laughed.

"Good morning babyyyy!"

I got off her and got up.

"No fuck you, you already ruined it."

She rolled her eyes and pulled me back on top of her.

"Shut yo cry baby ass up."

"Me? You just mean asf. I even been tryna be all nice and sweet to you, the disrespect."

"Anyways, my sister coming today, I told her she can stay with us."

Sister? Ian know she had a sister. She ain't even tell me she was coming up at all, now she staying with us?

"You know ion like people ion know staying in my house bro. Like how am I supposed blow yo back out every night? We got a lot of sex to catch up on man."

I said as I started getting dressed. Last night we fell asleep right after we fucked. Mm that make up, I missed you and I just wanna fuck the shit outta you sex be the best sex.

"She's my sister, she chill asf and she won't bother us."

"She bet not cock block when I be tryna stick my dick in you cause I'll make sure we loud af."

"Ugh you mad petty. Anyways, come on so I can make you something to eat."

"But I gotta go to the studio."

"Not without breakfast."

"I'll get something on the way, I promise."

"Nope, ion trust you."

I threw my head back and groaned.

"Fooiiiinnnneee."

We walked into our bathroom and started doing our hygiene. Obviously I was done first cause she stay doing all this fancy shit to herself, idk why.

"Ok come on."

She said pulling me by my arm down stairs. She fixed me a bowl of cereal and gave it to me.

"You know I can make my own cereal right?"

"If I left you to do it, all bowls would've never been touched."

"Ouuuu what we eating this morning?"

Brooklyn said coming downstairs.