Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

Bởi Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... Xem Thêm

Not So Innocent
Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Training... Oh kami...
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Is this really him?
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~
A/N:
A/N

Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!

5.6K 176 30
Bởi Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

Shiori's pov. 

I glared at the floor as I was ushered into a hideout. Of course I... tried... to watch where we were going so that I could tell Kurama but these dumb fruity tooties blindfolded me!!! Stupid fruit loops.. 

"Were here." Kisame knocked on a door. Hearing a deep, 'come in', he opened said door and Itachi pushed me inside. I menatlly groaned, seeing Pain again. Yes, again. He did come one time to retrieve me when I was like.... 10? Yeah I had beaten Hidan's ass and apparently he wanted to see how powerful I was. 

"Leader-sama, this is Shiori Tachibana." Itachi announced. I noticed some movement in the corner, barely emough for the eye to see, but I caught it. A swishing sound, then I scarcely spotted an orange mask. I squinted my eyes, but Itachi obscured my view as he stepped forward. 

"Yes, Shiori.. Now Kisame, Itachi, leave us." Pain waved the two away. I pursed my lips, not liking that he sent away the only two people I was comfortable with. Keeping my eyes on the floor, I felt the rope binding me hands loosen, then fall to the floor completely. A cold hand brushed my loose hair away from my neck, pushing it over my left shoulder, then ran down the length of my neck.

"Such a beautiful girl, with so much power." The voice was deep and touch.

"Will she do?" Pain asked, watching the scene unfold in front of his rinnegan eyes.

"She's perfect."

"Very well, the only problem would be the nine tails. He is close to her if my sources are correct. Once he hears that she's gone he will come right to us." Pain explained. The one who was touching me came around, he was the one who was watching me awhile ago.

"Then take him down when he gets here." Lolipop answered.

"Very well."

"Why am I here?" I spoke up, glaring at Pain. "What could you possibly want with me now?"

"Well, you see, my dear," The lolipop started. "You are here, for two reasons." The lolipop picked up a piece of my hair, curling it around his gloved fingers. "Your power is exquisite. And so is your body." I stared at the lolipop, eyes narrowed. "Yes, you will do perfectly when bearing my children. A daughter, to pass down your power, and a son to obtain the kekkai genkai."

"What?" I swear my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I have my own children with the man I love. I refuse to accept this.. "No." I shook my head.

"You will obey, my dear, or your precious children that you have with that thingwill be punished on your behalf." I gasped.

"Don't you dare touch my children!" I screamed, throwing hit after hit at the lolipop man. But he just caught my wrists in one of his large hands, restraining me, as his free hand cupped, and lifted my chin, forcing my head up.

"Then you will do as I say. I have someone who is watching them. And with one word he will snap their necks." I felt tears sting my eyes as they met with a sharingan eye. "Now, will you behave?"

I bit my lip, slowly nodding my head.
"That's a good girl. You will stay in my room. In front of the others you will call me Tobi. But when we are alone, you are to call me Madara, do you understand?" I closed my eyes, feeling a tear escape and fall down my cheek as I nodded slowly. "Good girl, now come along."

Madara or, 'Tobi', grasped my hand in a rough hold, pulling me along as he left the office space, not even bothering to acknowledge Pain as he dragged me out. The rough grasp on my hand tightened, as we went toward a room with loud voices.

"Stay close, and don't speak." Madara growled out. But as soon as we entered the room, which so happened to be a living room, he started yelling. "Tobi is back!"

Everyone groaned except for two people. Itachi, and Kakuzu. Madara ran and hugged Deidara tightly.

"Senpai! Your back!" He yelled in a child's voice.  "Tobi was worried Deidara-senpai wouldn't make it!"

"Hey who's the bitch?" I turned to face the one and only Hidan. His eye twitched when his eyes scanned my face. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He yelled, throwing his hands up.

I just blinked and watched as Hidan threw his little tantrum, acting like a little drama queen. I was about to spurt out my amazing come back but Madara interupted me.

"This is Miss Shiori!" Madara yelled at Hidan, then pulled me into a tight hug. "Since Tobi isn't being sent on missions yet, Leader-sama made her Tobi's responsibility!"

"Huh?" Deidara stared at me in shock. "Wait.. Why would Leader-sama make her your responsibility?" I just shook my head, not bothering to answer. Tobi said something and then I was being dragged away down some hallways, with the same rough grip holding onto my hand. 

I was tossed into a room, my body hitting the floor, hard. I hissed in pain, my hair falling over my shoulders as I sat up, glaring as the lolipop man shut and locked the door. "Whats the hell was that for, huh? I didnt speak just as I was told." I growled, my right eye twitching. 

"Watch that tone of yours. my dear. if you want your children to survive." Madara roughly grasped my chin in his hand, his sharingan eye narrowed at me. "Now, go and shower, the bathroom is right through there." Madara pointed to a door, dropping my chin and going into what I'm assuming is a closet. I carefully stood, and went to the door he pointed to, going inside. It was indeed a bathroom. 

Shutting the door I went to lock it.... one problem... theres no mother flipping lock... WHAT. THE. FLIPPER. 

"Dont even try, dear, I made sure you cant run and hide from me. Hurry up, Im tired. And if you dont cooperate then I will come bathe you myself." I heard Madara chuckle through the door. I glared at the door, sighing and watching my back as I turned the water on hot, and very carefully stripped. I tossed my clothes up onto the counter and stepped under the hot water, the steam filling the bathroom. 

I ducked my face under the water, trying to drain the stress away as I try to figure a way to get out of here and back home, without endangering the twins. I know Naruto can handle himslef, but if someone is that close to my babies, I seriously cant risk it. And I really doubt he's lying about having someone watching them. 

I washed my body, then my hair, and turned the water off, grabbing a black towel and wrapping it around my body, sliding the shower curtain open. I froze as the door opened, and Madara came into the bathroom with clothes. "Good girl. Let me see." For some reason he picked up my black lace bra and panty set. "Very nice. I bet that child gets easiy turned on, seeing you in this." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "Here, put these on." 

Madara set the clothes on the counter, giving me another once over, then leaving and shutting the door behind him. I huffed out a breath, stepping out of the shower, and slowly approached the clothes. I picked them up, a large back t-shirt, and a deep purple, just like my eyes, almost see through bra and panty langerie. 

"Damn pervert.." I muttered under my breath. "Why does everyone always want something like this from me?" I whispered to myself. That damn bastard wants me to bear his children. Why in Kami's name would I bear children to another man, whom I dont love, and whos like waaay older than me? Crazy loli man. 

And he has yet to show me his face. Huh. 

I quickly dressed, unfortunately in the clothes he gave me because he, being the sneaky bastard he is, took my other clothes. I sighed, towel drying my hair, giving a little jump when loli man barged into the bathroom once again. 

"Your finished?" He asked, practically eye raping me. I slowly nodded, setting the towel onto the counter, and turning to face him, trying to pull down on the shirt that barely covered my butt. "Good girl, now lets go to bed." A gntle hand grasped m hand and carefully tugged me out of the bathroom, shutting the light off and to the bed. " Lay down." Madara commanded. 

I slowly sat down on the bed, climbing under the covers and layed down, watching Madara move around the room. He came back over to me with a pair of silver handcuffs that had a three foot long chain. "W-What's that for?" I cursed myself as my voice stuttered. 

"So you dont escape while we sleep." Madara answered, chaining my left hand to the metal frame of the bed. "Just as a pecaution, though I know you wouldnt do that, noth with your childrens lives hanging in the balance of your every decision." I bit my lip, tears once again stinging my eyes as my head nodded. "Thats a good girl." 

Madara moved away, stripping away his akatsuki coat, laying it over the back of a chair, revealing his toned body, hugged by a tight tank top, I thought it was strange, the entire right half of his body was scared. He slipped off his sandals and pants, leaving him in a pair of boxers and the tank top. All the while, I tried to loosen the handcuff, trying to discreetly freeze it with my ice. The strange thing was that.. it obsorbed my ice and my chakra. 

"Its useless you know. I had that chain specially made. Just for my queen." Madara slid into the other side of the bed, the matress dipping uder his weight. "It will be alright, my dear. Its only until I trust you." Madara whispered, reaching over me and turning off the lamp. He never did take his mask off either. 

He layed down beside me, but instead of pulling me to him like everyone else, he turned so his back faced me. I took a deep breath, trying to relax myself and get at least some rest. Why am I always kidnapped? Why not Sakura? Or I dont know... Hinata? Why just me? 

Ayame: Im so sorry for updating late, Its been craaazy! Anyway I just wanted to steal the amazing, wonderful, smexy, panda Gaara to do our disclaimer. 

Gaara: ....

Ayame: *glomps Gaara* WHY ARE YOU SO FLIPPING ADORABLE?!? ^//^ 

Gaara: *sighs* Ayame does not own Naruto, Naruto characters or Tomoe. Shiori also belongs to Kurama and Naruto.

Ayame: Kami your such an adorable panda! ^///^ 

Gaara: Dont forget to Comment Vote and Eat Ramen with Naruto and Ayame! 

Ayame: I am now stealing this shmexy panda! So if you want to have him leave the money under-

*Kakashi slaps hand over Ayame's mouth* 

Kakashi: Im so sorry, Lord Kazekage. Ayame had sugar today. Now Please ignore the earlier kidnap ransom and have a good day!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193K 6.4K 87
At the Age of 6, I was considered a rouge ninja with my brother Kinan who was 10. We were later found by an Organization that took us in for 2 years...
342K 10.2K 18
I was once part of the Hidden Mist Village, but because of an event that resulted in my family's death when I was 8 years old, I found another Villag...
1K 24 8
Naruto has for years put up with the name calling, the abuse that the entire Leaf Village has done to him, in the hopes that one day, they would acce...
21.3K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...