Telling

Shiori's pov.

I stared at the group as Naruto and I entered the BBQ restaurant. He wants everyone to know.. for some odd reason..

"Naruto.." My blonde squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"It'll be ok." I couldn't help but smile back as Naruto grinned. "Hey guys thanks for coming!" He waved.

"What's the big news Naruto?" Shikamaru asked, looking me over, then looking up at Naruto.

"So we've gathered everyone here because we have some exciting news." Naruto smirked.

"What is it?" Ino finally asked.

"I'm pregnant." I stated with a smile.

"WHA?!" Ino, Sakura, Choji, and everyone but Shino and Shikamaru yelled.

Ino and Sakura were immediately on me. "How far along? Can we do the baby shower?! Well start looking at names!"

I just laughed. Poor Hinata had passed out, and Kiba was fanning her.

"One more thing, guys!" Everyone opened in a half circle around me. Naruto turned to me, and looking me in the eyes. My own eyes widened like dinner plates when he knee led down on one knee..

"Naruto!" Sakura and Ino gasped, hands covering their mouths.

"Shiori Tachibana, I love you with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know this isn't the time, but after everything is over, and I become Hokage.. Will you marry me?" Tears stung my eyes, both my hands covering my mouth, trying to keep in the happy sob that threatened to escape.

"Shiori?" Sakura started rubbing my back, soothingly.

"Yes..." I felt the tears escape. "Yes!" I laughed, tears falling in a continuous stream down my cheeks.

"YES! SHE SAID YES!!!" Naruto grinned, picking me up and spinning me around.

"We definately need to start planning." Sakura and Ino smirked.

Shikamaru looked a little heart broken but happy. Kiba was glaring at Naruto and I couldn't care.

"I love you.." I pecked Naruto's lips, as he whispered the same.

* * * *

"Shiori.."

"Hm?"

"Team 7 is going on a mission. Gathering information about Orochimaru. They will be gone for a few days." Mom said as she stood in the doorway of the house. I was watering my flowers.

"I see. But isn't niisan off missions?"

"Yes. That's why I'm assigning a new step in. Yamato, and a replacement for Sasuke, Sai. I want you to go to their first meeting. Then after that they'll leave."

"Alright." I sighed, setting down the water can. "I'll leave now."

"Good. Love you sweetie." Mom kissed my forehead.

"Love ya to." I smiled as she left then poofing to the meeting spot.

Already there was Naruto, Sakura and Sai. Naruto was screaming at Sai and stopped immediately when he seen me.

"Miss Shiori? What are you doing here?" Sakura asked. I don't know when she started adding the miss but its annoying.

"Mom said that I had to attend the first meeting of the new team 7." I explained, feeling Naruto wrap his arms around my waist and rest his hands on my stomach, from behind.

"Huh?"

"Hello Sai. I'm Shiori." I smiled. I could tell he was from the root. Honestly, how dumb could he be to not think I wouldn't notice. I mean.. lack of emotion. social awkwardness. Kinda advertises it.

Even Anbu have some sort of emotion and social standing.

"Hello." He smiled. I just walked over, and slapped it right off his face.

"Shiori..." Naruto and Sakura both stared shocked. There was a huge red mark across Sai's cheek, and you could see every individual finger print.

"I don't approve of fake smiles. Either their real or you don't do it. I can't stand liars, especially ones like you." I stated coldly. Sai narrowed his eyes, calculating. " I'm anything but stupid."

"I see."

"Ah. Lady Shiori, Lady Hokage said you would be here." Yamato bowed.

"Yamato, welcome to team 7." I let my smiled drop, my stomach suddenly churning in distaste. "E-Excuse me!" I ran for the nearest Bush and doubled over, emptying the contents of my stomach.

"Shiori!"

"Naruto its just morning sickness. It'll happen. She's fine." Sakura explained to my very scared and shocked fiancé. Kami it feels so good to be able to say/think that.

Mrs. Shiori Uzumaki. Nice ring to it.

"Morning sickness?" Yamato repeated.

"Shiori is pregnant. That's why she's only meeting up with us instead of coming with." Naruto now explained.

"Oh.."

"I'm ok." I sighed, and stood on shaky legs.

"You sure?"

"Mhm."

"I'm gonna take her home, I'll meet you guys in Granny Tsunade's office." Naruto scopped me up ans started running. When we got home he gently places me on the bed, and kisses my forehead, fetching me water, and then sitting beside me.

"I'm ok. It'll pass. You really should go, love." I fell asleep soon after, feeling exhausted. I just hope this is over quick. I want my baby, but I also want to be able to go on missions and help Naruto.

I'll just have to help and cheer him on from home now.. it is worth it since now hell have two voices cheering him.

Ayame: Anyway I sort of almost... didn't..  update... I had no idea then this sprung and so I wrote as it came. Hope you like it! I also have an idea of what to do with a certain duck ass.. I'm just not sure when I should do it.. bkuz I know a lot of Yu have been curious about that certain duck ass so I'll see what I can dos!

Anyway I don't own Naruto.. and I forgot to schedule someone to do the disclaimer... oopsies. So I don't own Naruto, Naruto characters, or Tomoe. Shiori apparently was kidnapped and is now property of Kurama and Naruto... I still don't know how they got passed security... huh.. Any who! Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!