8 months Later

Its dark. Very dark. But I suppose that's normal. Its been awhile since I've been in the darkness and to be honest.. I'm anything but scared.

Anyone?

I called out in my mind. I was hoping to hear him.

I barely spotted something before a light flashed and I sat up gasping as much as I could with a tube in my throat. I pulled it out carefully, taking a deep breath. Looking around I noticed I was in the hospital.

"Oh my kami!" I snapped my head in the direction of the voice.

"S-Shizu...ne.." My voice cracked from lack of use.

"Shiori! Get the Hokage!" She yelled, before rushing to my side. She was shaking. "Are you alright? How are you feeling?"

"Shizune what the.." I glanced up at mom. Her eyes were wide and tears pooled in them.

"Hi mom..." I whispered.

"Shiori.."

After many tests I was deemed okay to go home.. I went to Naruto's.. Mom told me about his two and a half year training.. I shall be taking it upon myself to surprise my beloved boyfriend.

But first a good nights sleep in his bed... stealing his shirt... and hat...

He he ^-^

* * *

After my awesome night sleep with just a Teddy missing, everyone knew I was alright. News spread fast. Right now I'm at the gate with Sakura, mom and Shizune. I'm riding Aro all the way to Mount Miyubaku. Or something like that.

"Are you sure your alright to travel?"

I grinned at mom. "I'm fine. Besides.. I need to see Naruto." There was a moment of silence. "And dad.."

"Fine." Mom answered. "But be careful." I nodded, climbing on Aro.

" I'll be fine!" I called as Aro turned and started to run. It really didn't take long to get to the mountain.

And I couldn't help but grin as I we ran up and snuck into the small cabin thing. Naruto was sleeping as well as dad.. surprisingly. 

I climbed onto the bad and decided to get a little pay back. I straddled Naruto's hips, making him groan in his sleep, but he didn't wake. I smirked, and leaned down pressing a soft kiss on his lips that I love, before trailing kissed down his jaw to his neck.

I kissed and nibbled on him, reaching a spot that made him moan loudly. I heard dad bring in the other room but he stayed asleep. I started sucking on the spot, moan after moan erupted from my blondes mouth, as my hands tangled in his hair, and tugging softly, giving me more access even though he was shirt less. And pant less, oh kami..

His hips bucked up making me gasp, as I was flipped onto my back, with him above me, eyes wide open and tearing up.

"Shiori..." I smiled and kissed his lips, which he returned.

I knew it.. my little mate isn't so weak..

Your right. I'm not.

I gasped as his kissed trailed to my neck to return the love bites to their rightful place. My fingers tangled in Naruto's hair, pulling him up for a kiss.

"Naruto what-" I broke the kiss and turned my head to face dad.

"Uh.. Hi.." I waved. Naruto grinned and buried his face in my neck, running his nose along my skin.

"You.." I nodded.

"I don't understand it either but I'm here.. To stay.." I wrapped my arms around Naruto's neck. I heard a low growl and smiled. "No please go.. I have someone I need to talk to.." Dad flushed but complied. "Kurama.." I whispered, hearing another low growl as a tongue ran up my neck.

I shivered. "My little mate."

He lifted Naruto's head, revealing red eyes, and a sinful smirk. He leaned down and pressed his lips fully to mine, not hesitating to open my mouth, and slip his tongue inside, tangling with mine. One of his hands gripped my hip, grinding my hips against him.

"Ah! Ku-ra-ma-Ah!" I squealed as his hips pushed against mine in an uneven rythem(sp?). "Ngh!" Embarrassing noises erupted from my lips as he sucked on my soft spot. It send warm tingles down my body. And it felt good.

"Mine." he growled, biting down gently, then licking the sting after I gasped.

"Y-Yours.." I answered his kiss, running my fingers through his hair, and feeling him smirk the growl into the kiss when I playfuly bit his lip. But sadly he pulled away.

"I will have you soon, my love. You only need to wait until then." Kurama chuckled, and kissed me once more before giving Naruto control. "Mn." He moaned as he felt our hips still molded together.

"Naruto.." I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I love you."

"I love you to, my love." He grinned and go off of me, pulling me into his side. "I love you more than words can express."

Ayame: I'm so happy two chapters in one day! what do you think?

Naruto: Amazing..

Ayame: good. Anyway this disclaimer is short. Today we have.. Hm.. *looks at paper* crap... Not going to ...

Pein: Huh?

Ayame: So anyway Pein-sama please do the disclaimer? *Gives puppy dog eyes*

Pein:.... fine.... Ayame does not own anything Naruto, Kurama own Shiori, and Tomoe belongs to the creator of Kamisama.

Ayame: Arigatou! Pein-sama!

Pein:... *Throws Ayame over shoulder and leaves*

Ayame: Don't forget to comment vote and eat ramen!