Im so bored..

Shiori's pov.

I stare at the ceiling. Its been exactly one week since Naruto left for his mission. I've gotten almost ALL the shopping done. Diapers, mahogany cribs (which are absolutely gorgeous), clothes... etc. etc.

I'm soooo booored..

I think I'll go visit mom. Yeah. I heaved myself up from the bed. My stomachs gotten a bit bigger than just a bump Still unnoticeable if I wear my favorite sweater I stole from Naru~ shhhh don't tell.. ^-^ hehe

But enough if I wear my own clothes you can tell I'm a prego! Yay!

I pulled on the grey sweater, it reached mid thigh, and brushed my hair back, deciding to leave it down today. I grabbed my purse/shoulder bag and left the house, not bothering to lock the door.

Slowly I made my way through town, a lot of people stopping me to say hi or congratulate me on the twins. I haven't gotten the prego wobble yet which I'm so thankful for. Its where you hobble from one leg to the other... yeah its not pretty..

I took a deep breath, glaring at the stairs in front of me. There's so damn many of them. I've never liked these stairs.. Ever. I sighed, starting to climb, having to stop just to take a small breather every like.. five stairs... that's embarrassing.

Thank kami no ones around to see... I get so tired easily now a days. It sucks. I guess that's what happens when your having twins.

I smiled, reaching the right floor, leaning against the wall. "Stupid stairs..." I may be four and a half months pregnant but still.. work with me here.. I need an elevator...

I regained my breath and started walking through the hall, surprised to see a familiar group... with one addition.

"Hi Asuma-nii!" I waved, a smile on my face. Asuma turned to face me.

"Hey! What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Asuma sort of glared at me.

"I was bored." I waved him away, turning to face my grinning fiancé. But my view was blocked by new face.

"E-Excuse me." I smiled. He seemed a bit shy.

"Oh. Hi, I'm Shiori. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand, which Sora took and kissed the back of, kinda creeping me out.

"Sora, beautiful lady." I stared blankly as Sora wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well hello there." Naruto wrapped me in his arms, making my heart flutter. "As gorgeous as ever." I giggled, watching the new face watch me with a blush and then glare at Naruto.

"Did you just get back?" Naruto nodded, I wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning into his chest. "What's with the creeper?"

"That's Sora a trainee at the Fire Temple." Naruto sighed. "We think the enemy is after him so we brought him here."

"I was right wasn't I?" I smirked when Naruto rolled his eyes, pouting. "I told you so!"

"Oh hush it before I hush you." Naruto kneeled in front of me, lifting my sweater and shirt, showing off my stomach. "And how are my babies?"

"Huh?!" I glanced away from Naruto at Sora who had made that weird noise. Naruto didn't stop talking to my stomach either.

"You must really be excited huh Naruto?" Asuma smiled.

"Excited? He's ecstatic, Niisan." I sighed. "Aren't you? Your going to be an uncle!"

"I better be third to holding those babies." Asuma grinned, giving me a sideways hug, seeing as Naruto was still speaking to his babies.

"Of course. But you may want to take that up with Kakashi-nii. He called dibs as everyone else did."

"I'll take care of that." I smiled, nodding.  "Come on, Naruto we need to see Lady Tsunade now." Sakura practically ripped Naruto away from me. But it didn't faze me. I was used to Sakura. "Hi Miss Shiori!"

I pulled my shirt down and waved at Sakura who dragged Naruto in moms office, kicking and screaming.

Asuma and I both burst out laughing. Then just stared as we watched Sora be tossed through the wall like a rag doll, mom pounce on him with fore in her eyes.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN OLD LADY?!" She raised her fist, ready to hit.

"I said BOLD! I called you a BOLD lady!" Sora defended himself.

"What?! Oh. What a nice thing to say." mom brushed him off and dragged him back into the office. "He's good!"

I burst out laughing as did Asuma.

"My moms so weird!" I giggled. "Let's meet up for BBQ later k? Or I'll stop by your house!"

Asuma waved and nodded as I stepped through the hole in moms wall, and into the office.

"Shiori what are you doing?!" My eyes widened, and I laughed nervously.

"Oopsie?" Everyone sweat dropped.

"Come on." Naruto helped me over the rubble.

"So what exactly is Shiori to you, Naruto?" Sora suddenly asked. I finally got over the rubble and sighed. settling myself next to Naruto, in his arms.

"You don't know?" I asked, slightly surprised.

Sora narrowed his eyes on Naruto, shaking his head.

"Shiori is Naruto's fiancé." Sakura stated, grinning.

"Fiancé?" Sora repeated. I nodded.

"And she's pregnant so be careful." Mom stated blandly. I smirked as the blood drained from Sora's face.

Then like any rational person... he fainted.

Nice.

Ayame: ....

Sora:.....

Ayame: I don't like you....

Sora: .... Don't care....

Ayame:.... do I own Naruto?

Sora: .....no....

Ayame: .... Tomoe? ....

Sora: ... No...

Ayame: ... damn v.v ..... Comment Vote and Eat Ramen!