One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!

Shiori'spov.

I groaned as the light hit my closed eyes. There was an od weight on Mt right hand. I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with a white room. The curtains fluttered lightly in the wind as a breeze blew past.

When did Igethere? Mybodyfeelssoheavy.

I slowly but surely sat up. I had some difficulty but I did it. My body was stiff and sore. Looking around I finally noticed the mass of blonde hair laying on my bedside. Naruto's eyes were closed in a peaceful sleep as his hand clutched mine.

I smiled softly as I let my free hand rest on his head, fingers running through his hair. He stirred slightly before his eyes slowly.

" Naruto." My voice was a little hoarse but seemed to catch his attention as he sat up quickly.

" Shiori your okay!" He flung himself at me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. " You've been gone for so long!" For some reason his voice sounded pained. I ignored it and hugged him back.

"Naruto-" Kakashi's voice stopped and Naruto pulled back. " Shiori." next thing I know I'm pulled into another hug. Not bone crushing but a niisan hug. " You were out for so long. Longer than before."

" I wonder why." I pulled back from the hug. "I dont really remember anything that happened, except it got out of control again..." I let my voice trail off as I looked out the window next to my bed. 

"You really dont remember?" I shook my head. "Naruto was able to calm you down. How? I still dont know..." Suddenly I remembered. Like niisan had pulled a trigger. There was a deep crackly voice that had filled my head before I passed out. 

You are mine, Shiori. Thats what it had said. I am his. Who is he? What does he want? 

"ori.... Shiori!" I jumped as my name was called out once again.I stared up at Kakashi who was also eyeing me with a narrowed eye. Heh... Eye.. hehe... STAY FOCUSED SHIORI!!! 

"I entered the team in the Chuunin Exams." I stared in shock at niisan. " You have been ordered by your father to stay in bed until he comes." I puffed out my cheeks as I pouted. 

"But daddy said he wont be here until the end of the second exam, maybe even after the third!" I yelled waving my arms around. Kakashi shook his head and sighed. 

"Dont care. Your bed ridden and if you even try to leave ill tell your mom." I froze, halfway out the window. I immediately climbed back in bed. Damn...  "Thats what I thought. Now I'll be back, I need to speak to the Hokage." I sighed and nodded. Surprisingly Naruto's been extremely quiet. 

"You okay?" I asked. His head snapped to me. His eyes wide and unfocused. Okay... More unfocussed than usual... 

"Im just excited.. and nervous about the exams.." He admitted. I smiled. Then laughed. Then fell over, off the bed holding my stomach laughing. 

"Woow!" I laughed. Naruto was peeking over the side of my bed watching me with amused eyes. But they held something else I couldnt place. "You are Naruto. Soon to be Hokage. You shall overcome this obstacle and complete your goal!" I yelled, my arms and legs in the air as i expressed my point. "NOW HELP ME UP!!" The blonde came around the bed and crouched down, sliding his arms under my knees and behind my back, before picking me up bridal style. 

He slowly, and very gently placed me back on the bed. "Thanks Shiori." I put my hand on his head. 

"You are Naruto. I know you can do this." He smiled and a little blush adorned his cheeks. Next thing I know I'm pulled into yet another hug. But this one was more gentle and caring. I slowly wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him back. 

"I have to go the first exam starts tomorrow. Its early to. Ill come visit after." He smiled a big goofy grin that I've come to love... Love? Yes, love.. 

"Alright." I smiled and he gave me another hug then left. I could still feel his arms around me. Strange.. 

Turning my head back to the window I watched as he left, running down the road, but not before turning back and catching my eye. He flashed a thumbs un and his signature grin before running off. Laying down I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

Ayame: I know I know its shorter than the other ones. 

Sasuke: Hn. 

Ayame: Duck ass say some real words. HN IS NOT A WORD!!!

Sasuke: Hn... 

Sakura: Oh Sasuke-kun your so cool! <333 

Ayame: Shut up Sakura -Slams door in Sakura's face- 

Kakashi: That wasnt very nice Ayame

Ayame: Dont care. Now Kaka-baka send us off! 

Kakashi: -sighs- Ayame does not own naruto. 

Konohamaru: Nope thank kami Masashi does! Dont forget to Comment and Vote!