The Return of Gama!!!

Shiori's pov.

" So what are we going to do today Pervy sage?!" I looked up from my book and looked at Naruto, then at dad.

" Well I think I'll show you how to do that jutsu we talked about. " Dad rubbed his chin in thought. " Hey princess."

" Hm?" I closed my book.

" Why dint you go get us some dango? Or gram crackers?" He wiggled his eyebrows. My eyes widened. " You've done good. Now here, go get some. I want 6 dango sticks. " I took dads wallet.

" Kay I'll be back!" I yelled as I started walking away. I could feel a pair of sad eyes on me as I left to. I could tell that they were Naruto's. Why they were sad, I really don't know.

I let it go and re-entered the village streets. Everyone was out and about today and it never occurred to me that so many people lived here. I smiled at some, got glares from others, and ignored most. I finally found a dango shop almost on the other side of the village. It was small and totally missable.

I sighed and took out dads wallet. " Id like 6 sticks of dango please." I told the cashier.

" Coming right up dear!" She was perky and kind of old. But all in all a very nice lady. She brought out a bag of dango, I payed and took out one stick while I walked eating one of the sweets.

" AKAMARU!!" I heard a yell before I was pushed down on my butt, a small figure on top of me and a tongue sliding up my cheeks. I laughed ad the puppy gave me love.

" Hi Akamaru!" I pet the puppy's head and his tail wagged. " What are you doing?" I picked the puppy up in my arms as I stood, also picking up the dropped bag of dango.

" Akamaru! There you are!" I looked behind me to see a very disheveled Kiba. " Oh I see now." Akamaru barked and licked my cheek.

Wiping it off I smiled. "Hello Kiba."

" Shiori. Never thought id see you again. Your always so caught up with that book and doing who knows what." I raised my eyebrow. " N-Not that its a bad thing!" Kiba fixed.

" I see. " I said and scratched behind Akamaru's ears. " Well I had better go. I have things I need to do." Akamaru jumped from my arms to Kiba's. I smiled and gave the puppy a kiss on his nose, taking a mental picture of the very depressed boy who was holding him. I waved goodbye and started walking again.

I bought some gram crackers and a to go cup of ramen before heading back to dad.

When I got back found Naruto.... trying to summon toads... and only summoning a tadpole...

Tomoe was hitting dad.... who was perving out on some girls by the waterfall around the corner.... And dad.... he ....  he was being the idiot he is and making Tomoe mad....

My family is so weird. Except Naruto... He's more normal than anyone in my life. And he's not really family he's my friend.. Who I like..

My brain is so messed up >_<.

I sighed and let the happenings happen while I took out my book and read...

>> Time skip two weeks later!!

Three days until the final exam. Three days and Naruto still can't get the summoning jutsu down. He can barely summon Miko. The toad dad always summons when he does his intro. He's so weird.

I sighed and followed dad as he led Naruto to a large cliff thing.. Its a cl if but its also a line. I don't know what its called. Trench? Yeah let's go with Trench since there's two sides and its deep and dark and big.

" This is the only way. Your fox chakra comes out when your in danger so. Let's go!" Dad grabbed the back of Naruto's coat and pants.

Then  throwing him down into the trench!

"DAD?!" I screamed and ran to the edge. I could barely see my blonde friend.

" Hell be fine princess." Dad tried reassuring me. I shook my head and sighed, trying to calm my now shaken nerves.

" If he isn't I will have your head!" I snapped. Dad waved me off then froze.

" Who dare summon me." A deep, raspy voice I knew all to well bellowed. My eyes widened and my lips turned into a grin. Dad sweat dropped and ran to hide. Next thin know the huge toad was out of the trench and hopping over me. " JIRAIYA!!" He yelled.

" GAMA!!" I yelled back. The large toad turned to my small form before his toad eyes widened and he laid his hand/ flipper down, palm up.

" Tadpole." I climbed onto his hand and he brought me close to his nose.

" Gama! I missed you!" I hugged hid nose. Naruto looked at me like I was crazy. So did dad as he creep ed from his hiding place. Maybe I am crazy. Who knows. .

I smiled and jumped on top of Gama's head. He laughed before going all out on dad. Then I sort of spaced out... Next thing I know Naruto and I are being jerked around on Gama's head. I stay on but Naruto had a hard time. By the end Naruto was passed out and his head was in my lap as I ran my fingers through his hair. He looks so peace full.

" We better get him to the hospital." Dad Sai looking down at us as he too stood on the toads head.

" The little squirt was more persistent than I thought. " Gama said. I smiled.

" He's always persistent." such a knuckle head. But a love able one.