YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!

In the village with a Kawaii blonde knucklehead :D

Narutto stared in disbelief at Tsunade. His cerulean eyes were wide, and his mind was spacing out and running a mile a nano second. His love was gone. She was gone. Taken away from him for what seemed to be the millionth time since he had met her. 

But this time was different. This time it wasnt Sasuke, or Orohimaru or Kabuto, who had always been after her. No. Shiori had been taken by the Akatsuki, the group of S-rank criminals who had been chasing after her for years. Naruto never fully understood what a criminal organization wanted with her. 

And maybe he would never know. He always thought it was because of her power, the power of her curse and the Shusen as well. But that was not the case, however. 

"Im so sorry, Naruto. We didnt even find out until she didnt return after training, Ino and Hinata were watching the twins." Tsunade folded her hands in front of her, a solomn look on her features. "We will do anything to bring her back." Tsunade growled out the words, eyes narrowed on a spot on her desk. 

"Ill find her, granny Tsunade." Naruto ground out. "Where are the twins?" He asked, turning his body halfway as he was about to leave. 

"Shizune is keeping an eye on them. Their still in your home." Tsunade answered, raising her eyes to Naruto's leaving figure. 

"Thanks." Was all Naruto said as he left Tsunade's office and bound home, taking to the rooftops, trying his best to hurry to his children. 

Tsunade was left in thought, though. How could she be taken so easily? Shiori was much stronger than that. But bing in the Leaf, she has become weak, and especially after pregnancy. Tsunade always wondered why her daughter never fought back. She had always wandered if her daughter was even cut out for life as a Shinobi. 

During training during her early years, Shiori was always so hesitant to fight back, unless she absolutely needed to. Tsunade even remembered the first time they trained, she hadnt known the red headed girl for more than a day, and quite frankly, she hadnt cared for the girls innocence upon first meeting. That day Tsunade had beaten the girl within an inch of her life. 

Yet even with her great power, she never, not once fought back. In fact, when Tsunade asked her why, her answer surprised the older woman. "Why should I fight for control with my hands, when I can fight for peace with my words." Broken and bloody, Shiori, even at the age of 7, was wise with her words. 

Tsunade had never seen the girl the same again. That day she had grown a new found respect toward the young girl. She taught her medical jutsus and even how to use her strength to her advantage. Even then, Shiori was hesitant to use her strenght, her curse, anything against others. 

"Where are you?" Tsunade whispered to herself, the memories filling her mind and making her eyes burn with tears. "Where are you, Shiori..?" 

**********

Naruto reached his home quickly, slamming open the door as his ears registered the sound of two small voices crying, and a very flustered woman trying to calm them. "Shizune, Ive got them." He said, entering the nursery where the frustrated woman was rocking Minato, trying to lul him to sleep. 

"Naruto?" Shizune looked up at the blonde haired teen, stopping her body movement and handing the child to her father. Naruto smiled down at the baby boy, and kissed his tiny nose. 

"Hi, Minato." Naruto murmured, looking into the babies matching eyes. "Hand me Kisa." Shizune obliged and handed the blonde his other child. Naruto cradeled both children to himself, murmuring the words of a loving father. "I've got them, you can go." The dark haired woman nodded, and hesistantly left the new father with his now quiet children.