Day1

Shiori's pov.

"I mean, Milady, how will he take care of you?! Your a delicate young lady, in need of someone able to protect you." Tomoe went on for the millionth time since we left. I am still sitting on Aro, while Tomoe is walking.

"Delicate?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. Tomoe's cheeks flushed. He stuttered and looked away. "Since when have I ever been delicate?" I've always been the tom boy.

"W-Well.." His golden eyes refused to look at me. I sighed. Of course.

"Milady, shall we stop and rest in the next village?" Aro suddenly asked, breaking the silence, that occurred for the first time in the last six hours.

"Yeah. I'm hungry and you both must be tired. Well search the town and then leave." I scratched behind Aro's ear.

"Yes, Milady." He chuckled. I smiled and stared ahead. Ironically enough, we were already at the nearest town. One dad wouldn't even think of searching. Mainly because there aren't many... um... bars with women?... women bars?... Something like that... Mom brought me here once because of the casino.

She said they were one of the biggest gambling spots next to the one in Uma.(its fake I know v.v I can't remember the town name though). She always aimed high. So I figure, search all the top gambling houses.

I slid off of Aro, patting his large wolf head, before turning to the village. "I don't feel her presence here." I whispered.

"Its faint... but her scent is still here." Aro sniffed the ground. "We must not be far."

"Good job." I smiled. "Let's go get some food and a room for the night." Turning I started walking through the village streets, getting odd looks by the towns people. But it was normal. The only difference from the last time I was here, is that mom isn't with me. So the hate glares were turned on full blast. I just ignored them. Just like mom taught me.

"Milady..." Tomoe started. I glanced up at him. "I found an inn. Shall we go?" I nodded silently, feeling the hate being burned into my back, was bringing my mood down. No matter how much I ignored them... they were always there....

"A room for two please." I heard Tomoe ask. "Yes. Thank you." Tomoe came back and handed me the key. "Its done Milady."

"Thank you Tomoe. Now let's go get something to eat." The boys nodded. "Um... Aro..." I glanced at the large wolf.

"Ah yes Milady." He shape shifted to his human form. A large bulky, 23 year old looking man with dark brown hair and a small beard. And shirt less. Yes my summons are wolf shifters. "Better?" He chuckled.

"Much."

"M-Milady..." Tomoe stuttered still staring at Aro. He never liked my summons much because of this fact.

"Not now. Let's go." I started walking, my 'servants' following closely behind. "Mm. Let's get some ramen!" I said as the delicious smell wafted in front of my nose.

"Yes Milady." Aro laughed. We entered the ramen shop and ordered the delicious noodles. Naruto really wore off on me... didn't he... ha ha...

After we ate we searched the town. And she wasn't here, which I knew. According to the gambling house owner... she had came in about a week ago and with a rather large amount of money... and lost it all...

Of course.. She is known throughout the lands as the legendary sucker. Poor mom. We went to another gambling house and I had to win a game for the information... I did win.. as usual..

He said she had been in town for two weeks and just left a week ago. Typical mom.

After a few hours, we decided to call it a day. It was awfully cold that night. Since normally I sleep with Naruto now... I guess it can't be helped. I miss him... And its barely been a day....

Ayame: I know its short but sweet. Kinda... Oh well..It works for the time being! Soooo! Here to send us off with the disclaimer! Iiiiiis! ........ wait.... did I schedule anyone?! *looks through schedule book* Oh no! I didn't! Um... *looks around nervously*

*Usui Takumi randomly appears*

Usui:.....

Ayame:....

Kakashi: *sighs* Ayame doesn't own Naruto. I can't believe she forgot we planned this... she forgot me... T.T

Usui: .....

Ayame: .... STUPID PERVERTED ALIEN!!!! *points finger at Usui*

Kakashi: Don't forget to Comment vote and fan!