Nick & Bailey

By what-she-said

**MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY** "I feel him move his open mouth up my neck, dragging his lips along my skin. His vo... More

Intro
1. Bailey
2. Bailey
3. Nick
4. Nick
5. Nick
6. Bailey
7. Nick
8. Nick
9. Bailey
10. Nick
11. Nick
12. Bailey
13. Bailey
14. Bailey
15. Bailey
16. Nick
17. Bailey
18. Bailey
19. Bailey
20. Nick
21. Bailey
22. Bailey
23. Bailey
24. Nick
25. Nick
26. Nick
27. Nick
28. Bailey
29. Bailey
30. Nick
31. Bailey
32. Bailey
34. Bailey
35. Bailey
36. Bailey
37. Bailey
38. Bailey
39. Bailey
40. Bailey
41. Bailey
42. Nick
43. Nick
44. Nick
45. Nick
46. Nick
47. Nick
48. Nick
49. Nick
50. Bailey
51. Bailey
52. Nick
53. Bailey
54. Nick
55. Bailey
56. Nick
57. Bailey
58. Bailey
59. Nick
60. Nick
61. Nick
62. Bailey
63. Bailey
64. Bailey
65. Bailey
66. Nick
67. Bailey
68. Bailey
69. Bailey
Nick & Bailey now available on KU

33. Nick

32.9K 739 175
By what-she-said

Nick has stopped all conscious thought. Once Bailey's shorts are off, and he sees that she wasn't wearing anything underneath them, his brain is blank.

He bends down until his head is between her thighs, and feels the smooth skin on both sides of his neck. He looks up at her for permission, and she nods to him. She's biting her lip. She wants this, she's ready for this, but not as ready as he is.

He kisses her inner legs and brings his mouth to her core. She jumps slightly at the contact. He remembers that she's never done this before and knows he should go slow. As he flattens his tongue against her, licking up her slit, her thighs clamp around him. "Nick..."

He doesn't move his mouth from her. "Do you want me to stop?"

She moans a "no" and Nick continues his progress. He wraps his arms around her legs, spreading them further and feels the goosebumps traveling up and down them. He thrusts his tongue into her as far as it will go, and it is the sweetest thing he's ever tasted. It also earned him another moan. He will do whatever he can to make sure he keeps hearing that sound.

Blindly, he continues using his tongue along her until he finds her sensitive spot. He laps it up as she grabs his hair and pulls. Fuck, he loves it when she does that.

"Nick...oh my God." He watches as her eyes pop open and she throws her head back into the couch cushions. Her hips start moving up and down involuntarily, so he has to hold on tighter to keep from losing contact.

"Harder," she pants, and then, louder. "Harder, Nick."

"I don't want to be too rough with you."

"You won't be."

He responds by cupping his mouth into her, creating a suction. He sucks harder and then softer and watches her reactions. Her chest is heaving, back is arched and he can see her hard nipples through her shirt. Sweat is making her skin glow in the candlelight. He can feel his dick pulsing. This sight alone is making him want to come.

He plunges his middle finger into her and sees her suddenly gasping for breath. "Nick, fuck I'm close, don't stop."

And he doesn't. Instead, he adds a second finger to the mix and watches as she falls apart, screaming his name and writhing above him. He can taste even more of her sweetness hitting his mouth as he continues his motions until her muscles are limp with exhaustion.

He removes his hand and licks her completely, up and down, back and forth, cleaning the mess he created. He's never done anything like this at the end before, but he doesn't know if he'll ever be in this position again and wants to take in everything she can give him.

When he's done, he crawls up her body and rests his head on her chest. "How was it?"

She laughs with a shaky breath, causing his head to rise and fall. Instead of answering, she kisses the top of his head before shifting their positions, so he is on his back and she is straddling him. He doesn't know how she has so much energy suddenly.

She bends down to kiss him, bringing her tongue to his, but pulls back too soon. "It's a little odd tasting myself in your mouth."

"You don't have to..."

"I didn't say I didn't like it," she interrupts and brings their mouths together again.

"Well that's good because I hope you'll be tasting it again very soon," he says when they break apart again. He sees the look of surprise on her face for just a second before she composes herself. He doesn't know what made him say it, but his usual inhibitions are just...gone. And apparently he's going to blurt out every little thing that comes into his mind.

She sits up straight and begins pulling at the waist band of his pants as she lowers herself down his legs. "What...what are you doing?"

She looks up at him with her innocent grin and shrugs. "Reciprocity," she says matter of factly.

"You don't have to. Trust me, that was more than enough for me."

But she ignores him and wraps her hand around his now-exposed, painfully hard dick. He rests his hands over his face. He is going to come in approximately two seconds if he doesn't pull it together.

As her tongue touches his tip, he can't control the moan that escapes his mouth. When her mouth encircles him, his body reacts before his mind can even catch up, arching his back and curling his legs up on either side of her.

Her sucking and stroking is incredible, but what is really taking over is that fact that it's her. It's Bailey. Bailey is the one wanting to give him this pleasure, and she is wonderful.

He can't fight it anymore. He removes his hands and looks down. Her long blonde hair is curling around his hips, and she is looking back at him. He can see the slightest hint of smile in her eyes. That's all it takes. "Bailey, I'm coming."

He assumes she's going to pull away, but she doesn't. Instead, she continues to suck even harder, while moving her head up and down. He feels his release into her, and continues to watch as she closes her eyes, swallowing, almost seeming to enjoy it. This is unbelievable.

She sits back up and wipes the sides of her mouth with her fingers, smirking at him. "How was it?" She repeats his words.

Nick can't bring himself to laugh as she had. The feeling surrounding him is overwhelming, and Nick is unable to fight it any longer.

She's on his lap and he sits up, bringing her closer to him, resting his hand on her cheek. "Bailey, I love you."

Her eyes go wide, and, in typical Bailey fashion, she tries to joke. "Wow. I didn't know I was that good."

Despite himself, Nick smiles. He loves her reactions when she isn't exactly sure how she should react.

He shakes his head, not taking his eyes off hers. "No, Bailey, I love you. I've loved you since I was twelve years old. I loved you through it all. I've loved you through all your relationships. I loved you when your brother was telling me to stay away. I loved you when I was tormenting you at school—I just wanted you to see me. I loved you when you hated me."

His mind might be playing tricks on him, but he thinks he sees tears forming in her eyes. "I...I don't know what to say, Nick. This is unexpected, to say the least."

He kisses her softly. "I know. I'm sorry."

She places her hand on his face. "Don't be sorry. This makes me so happy. I'm really so...happy. That's only word that I can think of right now." She gives a little laugh, and Nick joins her.

He lies back, pulling her with him until she is resting on his chest. He rubs her hair off her face and sees the small smile that forms. So he continues the motion until he feels her breathing slow and knows she's asleep.

Nick can see a warm, red light through his eyelids and knows it must be morning. He's having a little trouble breathing, but when he opens his eyes, he sees Bailey's blonde hair sprawled across his chest.

The sun is shining on them brightly, as well as every light in the house that he can see. No wonder he had woken up. They must have gotten the power back on sometime during the night.

Without moving, Nick does a quick assessment of the situation. At some point, they must have both redressed because he feels that he has his sweatpants on. And then it hits him like tidal wave, what the two of them did last night. He closes his eyes, remembering Bailey's reaction to his mouth on her. It was the sexiest thing he's ever seen.

And then...he told her. He told her everything. He told her he loved her. What the fuck was he thinking? This will change everything.

But what if she feels the same way?

She doesn't. She can't. And even if she thinks she did, what will happen when she eventually realizes she's too good for him and leaves him? He doesn't think he could survive something like that. And that's not even mentioning the fact that he would lose his best friend along the way, too.

He's wondering how the fuck he's going to fix this when Bailey begins stirring awake. He watches as she blinks her eyes open and looks around, probably trying to remember how she got here. She looks up at him and gives him a slow smile. "Good morning," she whispers.

Nick cannot fight the urge to smile back. "Morning."

They look at each other for a long time, neither saying a word until Bailey finally speaks up. "So Nick, about last night...I think we should talk about it."

"About what?" he feigns confusion.

"About what you said to me--"

He cuts her off. "I was drunk. Let's just forget it."

He starts to sit up, forcing her up and off him. He stands up and begins walking away.

"Wait, Nick. How can you say that? You told me you loved--"

He holds his hand up to stop her words. "I already told you, I was fucking drunk. You had just sucked my dick, and I was...feeling emotional, or something. I don't know. Anyway, I didn't mean it."

He sees a single tear roll down her cheek and wants to kick the shit out of himself. What the fuck is wrong with him? He sits down next to her again, but she won't look at him. Her gaze is directed into her hands resting on her lap.

"Bailey, I'm sorry." He moves to touch her, to try to make this right somehow. She smacks his hand away as it grazes along her chin.

"Don't fucking touch me," she snaps at him and stands up. She looks down on him with contempt in her eyes. "You truly are a piece of shit, Nick Robinson. Don't ever fucking touch me, or talk to me, or even fucking look in my direction for the rest of your miserable life. Got it?"

She doesn't wait for a response before running upstairs and slamming her bedroom door closed.

This is better, actually. Knowing that she hates him will be better than thinking that she might actually like him. It will be easier to move on this way, for both of them.

Nick takes a deep breath before heading to the guest room to gather his things. It doesn't take long to pack all his stuff--he didn't come here with much. He takes one last look at Bailey's closed bedroom before leaving. It was time for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...
525K 8.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
619K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...