The Downfall Of Grace Griffin

By LJMay03

(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothin... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62
63
64.
65

44.

4.2K 214 5
By LJMay03

Grace's POV

So I didn't imagine it. I did hear him. I can see him!

"You know, I saw you at the wedding." He stated put as he came closer. I however was glued to the spot.

The eerie thought of being watched, that familiar feeling was real.

"What are you doing here? Were you invited to the wedding?" I asked again.

"Hold up. I wasn't. I'm actually here for business."

That made me feel slightly better. But old feelings that I keep pushed down were sneaking through.

Roman stopped about a metre away from me, leaving me trapped in the corner of the enclosed pool.

I could try and sneak around him, I could smell the alcohol on him, but I didn't want to because I was tipsy myself and in six inch heels, near a pool they didn't mix properly.

I fought against every instinct telling me to talk, but also the ones telling me to run.

"Have you been spying on me?" I eventually asked.

I heard Roman chuckle as I saw him bend down and placed something glass on the ground. "No. I've been warmed, several times actually to stay away."

That got me interested. "By whom?"

But Roman didn't answer. I knew exactly who. "Hope, Dean and Macy."

Roman chuckled again. I smiled at him as I tilted my head. I missed that.

"You're looking good." Roman told me as I held the champagne bottle in one hand and scrunched my dress by my legs in my other hand.

"Thank you. So are you." So this is what we are doing? Being civil to each other?

I took a step towards him, trying to figure out how to get past him, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I should go." I finally said as j got closer to him. "I need to go." Was the more honest truth.

Roman stepped to the same side as me, then we both shuffled to the other side.

I tried to be careful in my heels in case the ground was wet and laughed nervously.

Roman gave out a small chuckle and moved aside, letting me pass.

"Thank you." I whispered, my eyes casted downwards.

I was right next to him, the hair on my neck was standing and I could feel my heart rate changing. But I took another step.

"Grace?"

I quickly turned to Roman, a questioning look on my face.

"Yes Roman?"

"I was wondering..."

I waited for him to finish, but Roman shook his head. "Never mind."

"Oh." I blinked several times before turning back to the direction I needed to go, but then turned to him again. "Roman?"

Roman looked at me, I couldn't see his facial expressions because of how dark it was.

"Yes Grace?" He spoke softly.

I mustered all the courage I had. "Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"For telling me the name." I continued while I had the strength. "Of the baby. I really appreciate it." I took another step towards the elevator. I heard the footsteps come to me as I slowed my pace after a couple more steps.

I was still being careful since I was still next to the pool.

"Wait." Roman called out as he stopped next to me. I turned to him, letting my dress go. Ik felt the bottle tug out of my hands and I let Roman take it.

"I just want to say,"

"Say what?" I asked him, waiting.

"I'm glad to see that you're happy." He finally said.

I threw him a wide smile even though he probably couldn't see it. "Same here." I tried again to walk away but Roman stopped me again. My shoulders slumped as I turned to him, placing my foot on a slippery spot.

My shoe slipped and I tried to reclaim my footing but instead, I made it worse and I fell backwards.

I felt a hand grip my wrist, another around my waist and then a tug forward.

I looked up to Roman's face, I could feel his breathe on my skin.

"I.." I tried to talk, but he was so close to me. I had adrenaline rush through me from my near fall in to the pool. "Should..."

I looked at where his lips were.

"No, I need to..." I tried again.

Roman straightened us up and I could feel the burning sensation on my waist. I stepped away, trying to male sense of everything. "Go. I need to go." I finally finished.

Roman released me and took a step back as well. "Yeah."

I went to the elevator, holding my dress up knowing I will most likely trip over it. I wanted a graceful exit. Not embarrass myself which I might have done already.

I hit the button, waiting for the elevator. The doors opened after a couple minutes, I was feeling slightly uncomfortable, keeping my back to Roman.

I stepped in and pushed the button for the floor that I wanted.

"It was good seeing you again, Grace." Roman called out.

I looked up to see his dark silhouette. "Yeah, you too, Roman." The doors closed and I added out a whisper. "Goodbye."

I got off on my floor, proud of myself for walking away. I felt like I had a magnet attached to me, pulling me to him. For a long time, I believed he was my soul mate and it took me a while to get over him. The last thing I needed right now was old feelings emerging.

I went in to my room and got dress into short shorts and a singlet and pulling my hair up in to a ponytail. I laid in y bed, wide awake, thinking of tonight.

Sleep wouldn't come after a couple hours and I eventually sighed and rolled over to the hotel phone, picking it up.

"Front desk." I heard and groaned. I know it's about one thirty in the morning and what I'm about to do will be very stupid of me but after I got what I needed, I hung up the phone and got my key for my room, walking out and to the elevators.

I waited for them to open and hit the penthouse level. Once I reached that floor, I quietly went to the two penthouses. One was Dean and Sofie's and the other was Roman's.

I tried to be as quiet as possible and in the dead quiet of the night, I could hear giggles.

Sofie's giggles. I rushed to Roman's door and tapped on it and waited. No answer.

After a couple minutes of waiting, I gave up. Roman was probably asleep.

I went back to the elevator and stepped in, pushing my floor button. I kept my head down, thinking. Maybe it is for the best. I should know to stay away. It wasn't healthy.

🌸

Roman's POV

I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was her. I had her in my hands, I felt her, I smelt her.

I knew she was tipsy, but so was I.

I could smell the alcohol on her breathe, but her perfume, her shampoo. It hasn't changed and I found myself missing those smells.

I had rung front desk and after getting what I was after, I pulled on some sweats and a t shirt. Leaving my room barefooted, I heard the noises from the next penthouse suite and grimaced.

They were still going. I heard them when I got to my room and they were still fucking. I shook my head and went to the elevator, hitting the tenth floor button.

I waited till I reached that floor, walking to room 15 and knocked.

This is stupid, I said to myself. Why am I even here? I know I shouldn't be, Grace was the one that walked away earlier and it was for the best.

I knocked again and waited. Nothing.

Giving up, I went back to the elevators. There were three of them. I pushed the button and waited, curious to know why the one I was on had left. Someone else was probably up in the hotel somewhere. Hell, I am.

I decided that Grace must have fallen asleep and I heard the chime of the elevator.

I looked up as the doors opened to see the champagne blonde hair before anything else.

I quickly stepped in as she looked up, surprised to see me.

It was like yesterday to me, seeing her in short shorts and a singlet.

With her wide doe like eyes straight on me, I pushed her against the elevator wall and immediately kissed her.

Grace responded immediately, her hands and arms around me as I held her, pinned to the wall.

I leaned across and hit the penthouse level, the doors closing on us as I slid my tongue in to her mouth.

I felt her teeth and tongue, kissing me back as she moaned, making me go harder.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out, still attached as she walked backwards towards my door. I felt her tug on my hair as I got my key card put of my pocket.

We heard the noises next door and broke apart, looking at the door.

Grace let out a giggle and I grinned as I opened the door, pushing her inside and closing the door.

I fell against it as she pushed me, gripping my shirt.

My mouth moved to her neck as I nibbled, making her moan more before her hands went to the bottom of my shirt, lifting it up.

I quickly discarded my shirt and threw it away before moving on to her singlet.

We moved to the bed, kissing, only pulling apart as her singlet went over her head and I threw that aside, pushing her down on to the bed.

With my thumbs in her pants, I quickly ripped them down, exposing her completely to me.

The room was only lit by a light on the other end of the large open room and I could see her features as I pulled my pants off.

She was skinny again, she has lost the chubbiness she had gained from when she was pregnant. Her hair was very long, half way down her back in its ponytail. I could see her hip bones again.

I lowered my head, kissing her on the stomach as her fingers went through my hair. I could feel the tugging and pulling as I went lower, my hands gripping her thighs, placing feather light kisses on her skin until I found what I was after.

Grace gasped and stiffened under me as I pushed her legs upwards, making her bend her knees.

I licked and sucked and prodded with my tongue, taking in her scent, feeling her skin.

Grace moaned, her breathing getting heavier and I felt her stiffen again. I nibbled very gently, making her jump slightly before I started to kiss her again, going up to her chest and taking a breast in on hand, squeezing it, sucking on her nipple.

I felt her hands slid down my back, lightly scratching my skin as she dug her nails in to my lower back.

I continued to play with her breasts, sucking and nipping at her aroused nipples, her legs wrapped around my hips, I could feel the entrance of her, but I wanted to take my time.

It was like the first time we slept together. I wanted to treasure every bit of her, take in every second.

Grace lifted her hips, wriggling them as she panted, trying to let me in.

After several minutes of me playing with her breasts with one hand and my mouth, my other hand down low, pumping two fingers in to her, I could feel her and I knew I wanted her right now.

I entered Grace as she gasped and I took her mouth, kissing her roughly. I bit down on her lips, sucked on them as she continued to groan.

She had her legs tightly wrapped around me, thrusting her hips with my movements until she loosened her legs, telling me to roll over.

We rolled over and Grace readjusted herself, sitting on top, grinding her hips, making me go deeper.

I cupped her breasts, pinching at her nipples, letting her gasp out.

My hands went down her sides, resting on her hips. I felt completely relaxed, content and it wasn't something I regretted.

I felt her stiffen, her legs tightening, her body shivering as she started to moan loudly. I helped her reach her climax as mine came, a growl leaving my throat, Grace crying out.

I quickly sat up, my hand on her neck as I pulled her to me, kissing her deeply.

🌸

Grace's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I had my head buried in the pillow is it blocked my left eye vision. I was on my stomach, sprawled out on the bed. Nothing new to me.

I blinked several times looking around. It was a nice room.

Wait. This isn't my room.

I slowly lifted my head and turned it around, looking on my left side.

I saw hair. Brown hair. Familiar brown hair.

My heart started beating erratically as I held my breathe. I registered the arm around my waist and very slowly, I slipped out off the bed, looking down at the sleeping male, my eyes wide.

This isn't good.

I noticed then I was naked. I made a small noise in my throat, preventing myself from getting any louder as I quickly looked around for my clothes.

I found my shorts and then my singlet, not worrying about my underwear and slipped them on as quickly and quietly as possible. This is bad. I saw my key to my room on the bedside table and quietly lifted it, tiptoeing away.

The body in the bed rolled over and revealed the person's face.

Roman.

This is really bad.

I silently treaded to the door, not knowing the time and hoping to god that I don't run in to anyone on my way to my room. Especially not Dean and Sofie.

I gently as possible, closed the door and rushed to the elevator.

"Come on." I muttered.

I heard voices as the door was opening and without a second thought, I rushed to the fire exit stairs.

I opened the door and slipped behind it, slowly closing it. I saw Macy walk past and registered Sofie's voice.

"I'll go wake Dean then we'll get Grace, get some breakfast."

My eyes widened. Oh crap.

I bolted down the stairs, jumping two at a time until I got to my floor and ran all the way to my door, slipping the key in and unlocking the door.

I went in my room and slammed the door, leaning against it, panting.

I raised an open hand to my head and slapped myself on my forehead. "Stupid Grace. Stupid." I scolded at myself then went to the bathroom.

I had a hot shower and scrubbed every part of me, scrubbing away last night.

I quickly dried myself and went and got dressed, looking in the mirror as I brushed my hair.

That's when my eyes found a mark on my neck. I narrowed my eyes, leaning closer to my reflection and gasped, jumping back.

A hickey! He gave me a fucking hickey! I quickly went to my make up and started to cover it, concealer and foundation, eye shadow. I packed it on. It wasn't that dark, but if I didn't cover it, questions will be asked.

There was a knock on my door and I called out coming. I assessed my neck, looking at every angle possible to be sure I had it covered.

I knew it was there so I could still see it. "Oh crap." I growled as I went through my jewelry, trying to find something to it. But I didn't pack anything chunky.

"Come on, Gee!" I heard Dean call out.

In the end, I threw my hair over my shoulder which helped cover it more. Resigning on trying to hide it anymore, I went to my door and opened it.

"Let me get my stuff." I told the group as I found my phone, wallet and key.

*****

Macy was leaving after lunch, her, Kaden and Leo were driving my car back.

Hope and Will were going soon as well with Vincent.

Mum and dad were leaving shortly, heading west to visit family and I was gonna stay for two weeks, but now I'm doubting that.

Dean and Sofie were leaving for their honeymoon after breakfast.

So we were sitting at the table, Macy and her family, all of my family, myself plus Dean and Sofie.

I was highly distracted and it was getting noticed.

I lied of course, smiling, saying I was fine, telling Dean and Sofie how happy I am for them.

After we ate, I took the chance to talk as soon as mum and dad left, me telling them I'll be up soon to see them off.

Everyone was talking to someone else and I cleared my throat. That didn't make much difference. So I just spoke.

"Roman is here."

Everybody stopped talking and looked at me to each other to me again.

"We know." They all said at once. I was surprised to hear that.

"How...?" I asked them.

"I ran in to him outside the other day, looking for Will and Vinnie." Hope stated.

"I had to share an elevator with him." Macy admitted.

Dean and Sofie looked at me with guilt. "He is in the next penthouse." They said.

Then I remembered what Roman said last night on the rooftop. I let out a huff of air and a small smile. "You all warned him to stay away, didn't you?"

Again they looked at me but with suspicion.

"You've spoken to him?" Dean asked softly.

"Yeah." I frowned. "It was slightly awkward but, it was fine. We were fine. It's fine." I told them. "So stop acting all suss. I'm fine." I smiled wider and one by one, my sister and closest friends went back to their previous conversations.

I wasn't fine though. I was full of guilt. I said goodbye to Dean and Sofie as they went upstairs to pack. I hugged Macy and told them to drive safe, take it in turns, don't stress too much over the car, it's insured.

I walked with Hope and Will, holding Vinnie in my arms and went to our parents room. I farewelled them and went back to Macy's room to help her. I carried Leo for them as they took their bags and I followed them to check out.

While Kaden took the bags to the car, Macy checked out and I stayed standing a bit of a distance away from her, playing with Leo.

"Now, be good. No whinging. Have lots of naps." I said to him as I played with his hand. Leo looked at me like he wanted to understand me and smiled. He opened his hands and wrapped them around my neck and I hugged him back before kissing his forehead. "I'll see you in a couple days, okay?" I nodded and he copied.

I gave him another kiss and a hug. I don't know why, but I looked up right then and saw those blue grey eyes staring straight at me.

I couldn't look away as I held Leo to me. It was Macy that broke my trance as I turned to her. "Hey, there's mum." I smiled as I handed Leo over and gave Macy another hug.

"Alright." She said. "Car tunes and endless driving." She sighed. I gave her a sympathetic smile and watched her walk away.

I turned back to where I saw Roman but he was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 9 7
'why are you doing this?" I said in a volume that could only reach him. "Isn't it clear?" my breath hitched as he came closer to me until his mouth w...
24.1K 1.5K 42
I have never begged anyone to stay, But I said please that day. We can work this out. I have never prayed for anything so badly, but I remember beggi...
2.6K 175 9
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
101K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...