The Downfall Of Grace Griffin

By LJMay03

(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothin... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62
63
64.
65

27.

3.3K 157 7
By LJMay03

Hope's words were staying in my head after our talk and nothing I did could get her out off my head.

Late that night I decided to read more into it and what I found made me restless. Periods, ovulation, sex. I couldn't work out if I was ovulating or already have or what.

I couldn't sleep properly and after trying to eat breakfast and failing, I tried to eat again at lunch. But I couldn't keep my food down. I was anxious and nervous and I needed answers.

Roman and I had sex. There was no need to sugar coat it. But the million dollar question was, did he use protection?

The question had driven my sleep away last night, my appetite away today.

I moped around the house, unsure of what I should do. After a long and hard mental battle, I went to my room and picked up my phone. This is as far as I got in my head.

Should I ring him? He hasn't rang me. My finger scrolled down my call screen till I saw his name in big capital letters.

ROMAN.

I hit the call button and put the phone nervously to my ear.

"Grace." I heard Roman say. "I'm a bit busy, princess. Can I call you back?"

"We need to talk."

****

I ended up going in to Roman's office. His receptionist, Katie had told me to enter.

I walked quickly to his desk and before Roman could do anything, I slammed his laptop down.

"What's wrong?" He looked up at me in concern.

"Why haven't you rang me?" That came out a bit too harsh.

"I was giving you some space. It's only Monday. You looked rattled last time I saw you."

He had gotten up off his chair and came to me, but I stepped back.

"I've had a very emotional nearly twenty four hours. You want to know what's wrong? Where do I start? The fact that you tricked me, my friends did, my own sister! Or that you had succeeded getting me in to bed? Or you haven't called, making me think you used me? Or that I had to confront Macy, Dean and Hope together with my parents to learn that they agreed with what you all did to me!" I cried out.

Roman looked at me in surprise. "So you know everything?"

"Yes!" I snapped at him. "Don't! Don't touch me!"

But Roman didn't listen and held me. "What's really bothering you?"

I looked at him. How does he know that there is more?

"The other night, when, we...." I but on my lip. Why can't I say it?

"We what, princess?"

I groaned. He was going to make me say it, isn't he?

"When we had sex." I blushed. Roman smiled at me.

"We didn't have sex." Roman smirked then his face came closer, his lips gently touching mine before making his way to my neck.

"Fuck?" I breathed out as I could feel him affect me. Roman chuckled.

"We didn't fuck either. Even though I would love to do that right now with you."

I shivered as I felt his breathe on my neck and in my ear. "Then what?"

"We made love, princess." Came his answer.

My heart was beating loudly, a fire had started inside me. Why did I come here?

"Is that what's bothering you?" Roman asked as his lips went up my jaw. I tried stepping back, out off his arms so I could think straight. But Roman didn't let me go. Every step back I took, he took one forward, until I was up against a wall, his hands holding mine against the wall, his mouth on mine as I kissed him back.

I moaned into his mouth, making Roman go harder with his body. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, but I could kiss him.

That's all I wanted right now. To kiss him and have him and hold him.

"The things you make me do." He mumbled to me as he pulled away.

"I... I... Should... Go." I whispered as I slipped out off his embrace.

"Where are you going?"

I blinked profusely as I felt behind me at the door, trying to find the handle.

"Away." I answered as I left the office.

Holy wow. The affect he has on me. I quickly went to the elevator and pressed the button. I waited for the doors to open as I tried catching my breathe.

I stepped in as soon as they opened and when I turned to hit the ground floor button, Roman was coming straight for me. I stepped back, knowing I couldn't out run him right now.

He slipped in and the doors closed as he turned to me.

Immediately, I was pushed to the wall, his mouth on mine.

"What about the cameras?" I asked. Over anything I could have said, it was that. Silly question Grace, I thought to myself.

"Screw them." Roman answered. "I'm taking you home."

Home? Back to my place? Why did I leave there? Oh yes, I had to ask Roman something. What was it?

Roman was distracting me as I kissed him. The doors opened at the garage and Roman took my hand and we got in the car.

By the street signs that I passed, I had the wrong home in my mind.

🌸

Roman's P.O.V

I took her hand and pulled her gently through the front door, and through to my bedroom.

I wanted her and I wanted her now. I would have done it at work, but I wouldn't disgrace her like that, not on the security cameras.

If I was going to do anything in that category, I want it to be private.

"Roman!" She called out to me as I kept walking.

"What princess?" I stopped before my bedroom door and spun to her. She looked worried, then I remembered she wanted to talk.

I suppressed my urges and held her, kissing the top of her head.

"Come here." I said as I led her in to the bedroom and to the love seat by the bed.

I sat down and tugged her arm to follow. "What's bothering you?"

Grace blinked several times. "What's bothering you?" She repeated to me.

I frowned. Nothing is bothering me, besides the fact that I want her now.

"You drove me to your fancy home. You basically dragged me the bedroom. Oh..." Grace blushed.

I grinned at her. She really is naive. "First tell me what's wrong with you?" I said as I lifted her hands to my mouth.

"Uh," She looked like she was trying to remember. Did she forget? "The other night. It's about the other night."

"What of it?"

"Hope said some stuff to me that had me thinking and I haven't slept since and I looked it up and I'm worried and concerned and down right scared about it." I smiled wider as she babbled on. She tends to do that when nervous. Babble or rant.

"Did you use protection?" She finally blurted out.

I frowned. "Are you asking did I use a condom?"

Grace nodded, her eyes downcast. I watched as she bit her lip.

"Is this what has been bothering you?"

Grace nodded again. "I need to know to keep myself sane."

"Why?" I teased her, a lopsided grin on my face. "I don't have any diseases if that's what you're concerned about."

Grace dragged those big gold eyes to me. They were wide as she shook her head. "I didn't even think of that." She said softly. "I was more concerned about pregnancy."

Pregnancy? Oh. I was too wrapped up to even think about using a condom. I knew she wouldn't have been on any sort of contraception herself, staying away from relationships.

But a pregnancy? It didn't even occur to me. Would that keep her to me? No, don't be selfish, I told myself.

"No. I didn't." I answered her flatly. But it didn't ease her.

I squeezed her hands. "Don't over think it. I doubt it very highly."

Grace looked scared.

"You're not pregnant, princess." I kissed her lips but she didn't budge.

"You don't know that! I can't be pregnant. I'm not even twenty yet."

I felt a pang of guilt for putting her through this but a bit disappointed if she wasn't.

"Look." I went to my phone and pulled up my calendar. "When are you due to get your periods?"

She blushed again and I thought it was cute.

"I can't discuss that with you!" She said in a low tone.

"Why not?" I shrugged at her.

"It's taboo."

I frowned again and chuckled. I put my phone down and leaned to her.

"I don't think it is, especially if I'm doing this." I whispered before I kissed her, my hand sliding down her body.

My other hand went straight for her shirt and pulled it off in a quick swoop.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, covering her chest. I stood up and pulled her to me. I took her to the bed and let her lay down as I undid her jeans and slipped them off her in a simple tug.

"Showing you the difference between making love and fucking." I smirked at her as she looked confused in her matching red set of underwear.

"I know the difference." She snapped at me.

I laughed as I pulled off my shirt and undone my pants.

"I said showing." I bit her shoulder as Grace gasped at me. "I'm going to show you the difference."

Grace moaned under me and I enjoyed making her feel like this. Her hands went to my chest and to my surprise, she pushed me up.

"Not unless you have a condom." She muttered out to me.

"I have no need for one." I grinned at her.

She shook her head as she tried getting out from under me.

"What are you doing princess?" I growled at her, but reluctantly I rolled off her. Grace moved to the other side of the bed and got off as I watched her every move.

"No." She said in a small voice.

I arched my eyebrow. "No?" How amusing. I don't get told no.

Grace stepped away further from the bed and me. "No." She stuttered to me.

I got off the bed and stalked up to her, resulting in Grace stepping back more, until she was at a door.

"People don't tend to tell me no." I said darkly to her. "But you seem to be doing it a lot."

"No protection, no sex." Came her bold tone.

"Are you with holding sex from me, princess?" I laughed at her.

"I... I am." She opened the door and slipped through it and closed it.

I smirked. Interesting.

"Grace, your tactics won't work." I said through the door, my hand on the handle.

"That is my condition."

She sounded like she wasn't on the other side of the door. I opened it and found the closet empty of her. I closed the door and moved to the bathroom.

"You can't hide in there forever." I called to her.

"I can try!" Her voice closer. I went to that door and slowly opened it and stepped in.

"Grace?" The large bathroom looked untouched. I went to the shower screen and looked in. Then I heard a door, making me turn.

She went back through closet! I went out off the bathroom as I just saw her slip out off the bedroom. I followed her out and down the hall.

Damn this house being so big! She had managed to find one of my shirts and had that on, I noticed as she ran off.

"Grace. Come out and we will talk about it." I coaxed as I went back to my room and collected my pants, hurriedly putting them on.

I went to the kitchen. I checked the rooms down one end of the house, calling for her.

That's when I noticed a door slightly ajar. I smiled.

I don't leave the doors ajar in this house. I slowly placed my hand on the door and pushed it open. I stepped in the entrance and looked around.

The room looked undisturbed. Dark with the curtains closed. I stared, scanning the room as I stepped a bit to the left.

"Grace, princess." I called. "You can't hide forever. Come here and we will talk, okay."

I didn't like her running from me. Nearly every time she tried, I had her on my hand or I had caught her eventually.

I blinked as my eyes adjusted. I could hear breathing as I held my breathe.

Grace's breathing. It was irregular and close. I turned and closed the door and grabbed her from her hiding spot from behind the door as she let out a small scream.

She looked so mischievous and yet adorable as she held one of my dress shirts shut in her hands.

"You don't get to hide from me." I smirked at her as I pulled Grace to me, claiming her lips.

🌸

Grace's P.O.V

I tried.

All I can say is I tried.

I said no. I had put my foot down. I tried hiding but he found me. As usual. He is good at that, or I'm bad at it.

Roman carried me over his shoulder, me kicking and screaming in protest. He had dropped me on the bed.

"Don't move." He had growled at me. I couldn't. Roman was actually scary.

I sat on the bed, my legs a mess between each other as I waited.

And did I wait.

Where did he go? It's been over twenty minutes. I sighed.

Where was he?

My anxiety over the matter of all this had me urgently needing the toilet.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself when I heard the bedroom door.

Oh no.

"Grace?"

I washed my hands and slowly went to the door, going back in to the bedroom.

I couldn't talk. I tried talking earlier to Roman and he did listen, but he laughed off my concerns.

I didn't like that.

He came to me as I bit my bottom lip and he kissed me greedily. It blew me away.

All my thoughts had fled me. All my actions gone. I couldn't do anything. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't step back, I couldn't even hold him.

"Get on the bed." He whispered to me.

"I already told you." I answered him.

"I solved it. Get on the bed." I felt my knees weaken.

"But..."

Roman kissed me again, taking me to the bed.

"I don't know." I mumbled as his hands opened the shirt.

I bit on my bottom lip as Roman's lips went down my neck and landed between my breasts.

But his kisses and his touching didn't affect me like last time. Not as much.

I chewed at my lip. What did he mean he solved it? Did he buy protection? I can't get pregnant!

I started panting as the thoughts whirled around my head. I didn't notice Roman stopping or how hard I was pressing down on my lip.

"Stop it." Roman snapped at me, making me aware of what was happening. I looked at him, now beside me as he slowly released my lip from my teeth, his finger dragging my swollen lip down.

"You're thinking too much in to this." He spoke softly at me.

Was I? It's a serious problem.

"I..." I didn't know what words to form. I blinked several times, trying to think of any word.

Roman gently pecked my lips. "If you are that concerned, I promise I won't do anything, for now."

His arms pulled me to him as I leaned against his chest.

"I'm more than concerned." I finally said.

"There is nothing you can do till either your monthly cycle comes or you do a pregnancy test."

My eyes widened. That's what I need!

"Which you won't do just yet because it's only been two days. Too early."

My heart dropped.

"When are you expecting it?" Roman asked me as I kept my back to him.

"Nine days." I answered.

"Then you'll find out in nine days." Roman kissed the back of my head and squeezed me.

Nine days? That's so far away! I don't know if I can wait nine days!

"Stop fretting, and get that lip out off your mouth."

I froze. Was my lip between my teeth again. I opened my mouth to release it. How did he know?

What was I to him? Why am I falling under him? His eyes and arms, his lips and fingers.

Oh God. Am I falling for him? Then I remembered what Dean had told me about how he felt for Sofie. I remembered what Hope told me about Will.

Their feelings, so raw and intense. Is that what I feel?

Roman is always invading my thoughts. I drove to the markets he took me to just to think! My knees weaken whenever he kisses me. I feel a fire growing in my stomach whenever he does.

He makes me feel like I'm the only one that matters to him. I rely on him to help me when I need it, even when I don't think I do.

He dressed me up on Saturday, and that night! I felt my face heat up. How he stroked me, his fingers dancing on my skin, his kisses on my lips, how he was so gently and caring and loving.

A small smile crept on my mouth before a realisation hit me and it vanished.

Oh no.

No, no, no, no, no!

"Roman?" I asked. I need to know.

"Yes?"

"What is this?" I had to know.

Roman was quiet for a few seconds. "We have discussed this."

"Obviously it wasn't clear enough for me if I'm asking again." I snapped and in a quick movement I sat up and got off the bed.

I saw my jeans and pulled them to me.

"I want to know," I slid them up as Roman sat up on the bed. "What this is?" I pointed to him and then me.

Roman didn't answer me, his face blank. We have gone back to the man I had married.

That's fine, if he doesn't want to talk, I'll talk. I ripped his shirt off and pulled down mine, adjusting the hem.

"I won't be used." I told him as I looked for my sandals. "I'm not a play toy."

Wow Gracie, I thought to myself. Where is all this coming from?

"I'm not someone that you can fuck and discard." I slipped my phone back in to my pocket.

"I deserve better than that!"

Roman looked surprised that I was actually lecturing him.

"You can't, no, you won't use me, Roman." I bit out.

I kept the tears out off this. I won't look weak.

"I'm not using you." Roman growled as he got off the bed. His chest was still bare and I had to fight the urge to run my hands over it.

"Then what is this? What are we doing? What are we?"

I had to know. And now. For my sake and for my heart.

Oh god, I know what I'm feeling. And it hurts already.

I've fallen for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...
53.2K 2K 42
Mature themes, and strong language! 18+ only. It's been 10 years, since Kate chose Logan. 10 years since she broke Rome's heart. As I make my way...
21.5K 1.6K 52
The 3rd installment of The Family Business Saga comes right out the gate swinging. Everyone has said he was a ticking time bomb, now that everything...
137K 6K 35
"Dance with me." While I knew it wasn't a demand, it wasn't a question either. I hesitated and he noticed. "Come on Grace, give this gentleman the...