Forever with you...

Od JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Více

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

32- Who am I to you?

1K 57 133
Od JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

I ran to my room. Thank god. I reached here on time. "Adithi...",he called me.

He was standing at his doorstep seriously looking at some papers. "Sir...",I responded. He explained all the works to me.

"Please ask Zain to meet me... And the meeting... Reschedule it tomorrow...",he ran his hand through his hair.

"I think that's it... We are leaving in an hour... Get ready",he left to his room.

THAT EVENING:

Jeeva's POV:

Today's been a hectic day. I walked towards my car. Its 9.00 already. Everyone have left.

The construction site was almost deserted. Adithi was talking over phone. She looked so tired.

She smiled as soon as she saw me. I smiled back. She suddenly dropped her phone and stumbled. "Adithi...",I screamed.

Adithi's POV:

My vision turned blurry suddenly. I blinked few times but it was not changing. I probed through my bag and grabbed my phone.

I called Bhabhi and said I'll be late today. I felt like the floor was swaying under my feet.

I saw Jeeva sir coming out. I smiled at him. And he smiled back.

I could only see a blurred vision of him. I felt dizzy and my legs began to wobble.

I saw nothing other than black. I heard him screaming my name.

Jeeva's POV:

I ran to her as she stumbled. She fainted and fell in my arms.

What happened to her? "Adithi...",I patted in her cheeks. There was no response from her. "Adithi...",I called her again.

The watchman came running to us seeing her state. "Sir Shall I call an ambulance for help?",he asked me.

"No... Thanks. Could you please open my car's door?",I asked him. He nodded in agreement.

I have to do something. I lifted her in my arms and walked to the car.

This is the first time we are this much close. Her face looked pale. I won't let anything happen to you Adithi.

I managed to keep my face normal in spite of my rising heartbeat.

He opened the door and I carefully made her sit in the passenger seat.

"Thank you so much... I'll take care Anna",I thanked him. "It's my duty sir...",he replied with a smile.

I turned to Adithi. I took a water bottle and sprayed some water over her face. She moved her eyebrows. "Adithi...",I cupped her face.

"Adithi can you hear me? Adithi...",I called her. She was trying to open her eyes.

Adithi's POV:

"Adithi... Can you hear me? Adithi...",he called me. I tried to open my eyes. But my eyelids felt so heavy.

I opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I saw is the moon. Is this my imagination? It was not glistening but it was just reflecting the hot sun's light.

The stars were glistening like diamonds in the sky. It was wonderful.

"Adithi...",he shook me. I looked at him. "Are you ok?",he asked in a tensed tone. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Drink this...",he made me drink water. That's when I noticed it. He was so tensed. His eyes were filled with care but more than that fear.

I think he got scared seeing me faint. A light smile escaped from my lips.

"Are you ok now? Do you feel dizzy? What happened? Shall we go to hospital?",he was asking without even breathing.

His care towards me really surprises me sometimes. "Please answer me... Why are sitting like this?",he asked me while cupping my face.

"Yes sir... I am perfectly alright",as I said he let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok sir? I mean... You look so tensed and worried",I asked him eagerly. I don't know why I am so eager to know this.

And also I don't know why I am feeling so happy after seeing his care and concern.

"Yes... But I felt like everything paused for a moment after seeing you like that. Even my heart... It skipped a beat. I was not myself till I saw you like this",he shook his head.

"But why?",I asked him looking directly into his eyes. He stood still for a moment and diverted his gaze from me. "Why sir?",I asked him again.

"Did you eat something today?",he asked me without even looking at me. "No...",I replied bluntly.

I just wanted to know why he cares for me this much. But he is not answering my question intentionally.

He was searching something in the car. He came to me with a chocolate bar. He unwrapped it and kneeled down.

"Eat this... I think you fainted due to dehydration and hunger. You'll feel better after eating it",he stretched it to me.

I got it from him and looked at him. "You also didn't eat anything till now. Right sir? Eat this",I said which surprised him. I stretched it to him.

He smiled and took a piece. "You too have it",he fed me that chocolate which contained divine taste.

"You like it?",he asked while standing up. I nodded my head in agreement. "Have this...",he handed it to me. I accepted it with a smile.

"Shall we go to any hotel to get some food?",he asked me while getting in the car.

"No sir... Bhabhi will be waiting for me. I have to go",I explained him as I closed the door.

"Ok I'll drop you home...",he said. "No need sir... I'll go by myself from office",I refused. "I won't let you go alone in this state. I'll drop you",he said and ignited the car.

I opened my flat and went in. As soon as I entered Neha Bhabhi stormed inside.

"I have been waiting for you since an hour... Can't you be early from office?",she chided.

"Bhabhi did you break your fast?",I asked eagerly while throwing my bag in the sofa.

"Yakshit came home earlier and he broke my fast by feeding me after all the rituals like seeing the moon and giving me gift",she blushed.

"How romantic Bhabhi... But I think I have missed it",my lips curved down.

"Don't worry I have recorded everything and I have brought you the dinner",she sat beside me after placing the food in the dining table.

"Why are you late?",she asked me. "Bhabhi today I had a lot of works. We just now returned from a construction site",I replied.

"Jeeva was also with you?",she asked me. "Yeah... He was with me and see he gave me this",I said pointing at the chocolate bar which was in my hand.

"Arre Wah... You two became so close?",she wiggled her eyebrows. "Bhabhi I know what you will say next... Show me the video you have recorded",I changed the topic.

"Come I'll show you",she said as we both sat in the couch to see the video.

Bhabhi and Bhaiya are perfect couple. When I watched the video that stroke my mind.

How could this happen? "Adithi... What happened?",she asked me on seeing my serious face.

"Bhabhi is it a ritual to see the moon before breaking the fast?",I asked her my doubt.

"Yes... It is a part of the ritual Adithi. Why are you asking this?",she asked suspiciously.

Today what happened matches with the rituals Bhabhi said yesterday. What's happening?

"Adithi... What happened to you suddenly?",she shook me.

I explained everything to her.

"Don't worry dear... Just because this happened it's not that you'll become his. Just relax... Everything's a coincidence",she resented.

"Yes... Coincidence... Everything is a coincidence",I said to myself.

Just because it's like I broke my fast through him today doesn't mean anything.

"Relax...",Bhabhi patted my shoulder. "I am ok Bhabhi... It doesn't make any sense",I forced a smile.

"Ok shall I ask you something?",she asked me. "Yes Bhabhi anything",I responded.

"You should tell me the truth",she looked at my eyes. I nodded in agreement.

"If Jeeva comes to you with some flowers and says that he wants to be with you forever what will you say?",she questioned me.

I was little shocked by that question. "No chance Bhabhi...It will not happen",I answered her.

"But I just asked your answer. Not the probability",she insisted. What will I do?

"I don't have any answer Bhabhi",I shook my head. "But Adithi... We have to find answers for every question life gives us",she walked away from me.

"Good night... Meet you in morning",she exiled. What will I do if he? No it won't happen. Why he will ask me?

"That will not happen",I shouted. Adithi... Be calm. You should not lose your patience...

Few days Later:

Uthra's POV:

Everyone was moving around so fast and doing all the arrangements for Kanamma's Engagement. I cannot wait till their arrival.

"Uthra did you call Adithi? when she will be here?",Amma walked to me.

"Yes maa... She'll be here soon",I said arranging the utensils in the kitchen.

"Arya did you inform the caterers? When will they come?",she went out of kitchen calling Arya Anna. She is so tensed about everything.

I walked to her and hugged her from back. "Calm down Amma... We'll take care of everything. You just sit in the couch and watch us",I made her sit.

"We just have two and half hours",she worried. "Maa... We have two and half hours... Just take a deep breath and relax",I stated.

She smiled back. "I'll be back",she went to her room. "Uthra...",Adithi hugged me hugged me tightly.

"Hey... You came on time",I said surprised. "Where's Kanamma? Is she ready?",she asked me. "She is in shower",I replied her.

"Amma?",she asked me. "She is in her room",I replied. "Ok I'll join after seeing Amma",she hugged me once again and ran towards her room.

Adithi's POV:

"Amma...",I entered her room. She was trying to get something which is in the loft.

"Adithi... Just wait for a second...",she was still trying to reach it standing over the bed.

"Amma you get down... I'll get it",I offered to get it. "No dear... It's so hard to get it. It'll be so heavy... Old carpets and curtains",she said.

"Amma I'll help you... You please get down",I helped her to get down.

"You please check with other works and I'll get that for you",I stated.

"Ok... That's the one you have to get. I'll send someone to help you",she left.

I climbed on the bed and heard some weird sound. But it stopped after few seconds. I tried to reach it but it was too high.

Suddenly another hand tried to reach it. It was Jeeva sir. "Let me help you",he said.

He was standing so close to me but his concentration was on the task. "I got it",I said standing on my toes.

I grabbed a part of the package and pulled it. "Careful it's so heavy",he warned and it fell over us making us to fall in the bed.

I fell over him while all the curtains and sheets collapsed over us.

I held his shirt tightly as rest of the package fell over us. Suddenly the bed fell in the floor with a thud sound along with us.

I opened my eyes slightly. He was placing his hand over my head protectively and his other hand was circling my waist.

"Sorry sir...",I said and tried to get up.

But I slipped and fell over him again. "Careful...",he said and tried to remove the sheets.

But he couldn't. "I think we are trapped",he whispered.

He looked at me with a sigh. "Sorry sir... I should have been careful",I apologized.

"It's fine... I'll call Amma... Amma.... Arya... Uthra...",he called everyone but I think it was not audible to them.

His breath was hitting me and causing me to get restless. My hair strands was brushing his face. He looked at me. I tried to divert my gaze but I failed.

I felt like melting in his breath. He wiped off the beads of sweat over my forehead gently. We've never been so close before.

I don't know why his proximity always affects me. It doesn't mean that I am uncomfortable but I feel different when we are close.

"Jeeva...",Arya sir's voice dragged us to present. "Arya... Arya Please take off these sheets and curtains... I am beneath this",he said to Arya sir.

"Ok da... I am taking away these things",he said took off the sheets. I moved away from him little bit.

"Anna what happened?",We heard Uthra's voice. "Help me Uthra",Arya sir said.

They both were little bit shocked to see us. "What happened?",Arya sir asked.

I explained everything to them. "Are you Ok Adithi?",Uthra asked me. "Yeah... I am fine",I replied. "Ok come help me in drawing rangoli",she grabbed my hand and walked out.

Jeeva's POV:

They both walked out of the room. Arya was looking at me suspiciously.

"What?",I asked him. "Is it so?",he asked back. "What do you mean Arya",I asked him folding the sheets.

"I mean do you when a bed breaks?",he asked me. "When the legs are weak...",I replied.

"Jeeva... you don't know for real?",his eyes widened. "When?",I queried him.

"Let it be... It's better if it is left unknown",he said and turned to leave. I stopped him by holding his hand.

"When it will break?",I asked him again. "Think well... Have you heard this before in any movies or anywhere?",he said.

What?!? "Arya this is so awkward... How can you think like this?",I yelled at him.

"Jeeva just for fun",he replied with a chuckle.

"Is this fun for you? How can you imagine that me and she... Don't think like this even for fun",I warned him.

"Ok Ok... I'll not Actually I had a doubt when I saw the door wide open. Because no one will...",before he could complete I shouted, "Just shut up Arya... Not a word more... How can you think like this about Adithi? She respects you but you?".

Arya's POV:

"Ok sorry... I will not think like this... Ok?",I apologised. "Ok...",he sighed. "I have work",he left the room.

He is able to resist whatever I talk about him but he cannot accept anything against Adithi.

I know you more than yourself Jeeva. Don't try to act smart. A smirk appeared in my face.

Uthra's POV:

When we walked out Sita Athai was standing. She smiled at me ignoring Adithi.

It is so evident that she hates Adithi and I am feeling bad what will Adithi think about it.

She won't tell me but anyone will feel so bad if anyone treats them like this. But she is my best friend and I'll defend her for sure.

"Where is Jeeva?",She asked to me. "He is inside",I replied and walked away from her taking Adithi with me.

Where is Venkat? I am just waiting for him.

Adithi's POV:

Uthra gave me some colour powders and flowers. We both chose a place to draw the rangoli and sat there.

I started drawing it and completed the draft. "Adithi... Do you know when a bed breaks?",she asked me without gazing at me.

"When the legs are not strong enough",I replied looking over her. "Of course but don't you know the other cases?",she asked me again.

"I don't have any idea Uthra",I shrugged. "The bed breaks when... I mean during the wedding night",she blushed.

"Uthra this is awkward",I replied instantly.

"I just said in general. I didn't mean what you thought",she tooks my hand in hers.

"See Uthra I am your best friend and I'll hear any shit from you but he is your brother... Just think how he will feel bad after hearing this",I expressed.

She lowered her gaze. "I am so sorry Adithi. But I wasn't meaning it",she apologized.

Uthra's POV:

"Uthra I am not worried about what you said about me. I am just worried thinking of Jeeva sir. Just don't tell this to him ok?",She asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Are you angry with me?",I asked her.

"Why should i?",she raised her eyebrows with a smile. I hugged her and said, "I love you a lot". "Me too",she replied reciprocating the hug.

"Shall we draw this rangoli?",she asked with a smile. I nodded.

She accepts anything which is embarrassing her but she thinks of Anna before everything. She cares for him a lot.

Venkat's POV:

I walked towards the entrance. That's when I saw Uthra busy in drawing rangoli. I paced towards her. "What a beautiful art!",I said.

Adithi and Uthra looked at me. She looked at me questioningly. Adithi lowered her head with a smile.

"I think Adithi understood what I said",I made a high five with Adithi. "What? I too understood what you said",she narrowed her eyes.

"Mind if I paint the art",I asked while kneeling down beside her. "No but do it properly",Uthra warned.

"I am a specialist in painting",I said while taking some red powder in my hand.

Adithi's eyes widened. "Anna I'll be back",she tried to go giving us privacy.

"Where are you going? Help me to complete this",she grabbed Adithi's hand and made her sit.

She didn't understood till now what I said.

I moved so close to her and applied the colour in her cheeks which shocked her. She looked at me startled.

"What are you doing?",she questioned me. "Painting a beautiful art",I said poetically.

"Anna I'll be back",she tried to leave again. "No problem Adithi... We are leaving now",I replied.

"Are you crazy? I have a lot of works to do",she refused. "Spending few minutes with me will not affect anything",I said and grabbed her hand. I walked out with her.

Jeeva's POV:

When I went to living hall all ready I saw Adithi indulged in drawing rangoli. Her eyes were in sync with her naïve fingers which were busily engrossed in painting it.

I traced to her. "Mind if I help",I asked her. She looked up with a smile. "Sure sir",she said tucking in her hair behind her ears.

"I am not so good at drawing as well as I am not bad too",I said while kneeling down.

"I am with you sir. I'll help you to do it perfectly",she said with a smile looking at my eyes.

Her eyes tells me everything. Her joys, her sorrows, everything.

But now it's only joy. I want her to be like this always. And I will do anything to keep her happy like this.

She flicked her fingers in front of my face. "Sir... Shall we start?",she asked. "Yeah... Sure",I replied diverting my gaze from her.

She taught me how to colour it. And I did so. Suddenly a gentle breeze embraced us making the powder to get into my eye.

I groaned and closed my eyes. I felt someone touching my cheeks. I tried to open my eyes. It was Adithi.

"Don't press it sir... Just try to open it",she said as she cupped my face and inching towards me. I opened my eye. She blew over it.

I don't know why her touch affects me this much. She was too close to me and she seemed like neglecting it.

She blew over it again. "Just close your eyes gently sir",she said and got away from me. She smiled at me and asked "Are you Ok now?".

"Yes... Shall we continue?",she raised her eyebrows.

Finally we completed the rangoli. "Awesome",She uttered.

"Because it's made by us",I resorted with a smile.

"May be",she pursed her lips. "Jeeva...",Sita Athai was standing beside me. "Hi Athai... When did you come? Where are others?",I asked her.

"Ram and Venkat are here... Deiva will be coming here now",she smiled widely. "Sir... Please excuse me",Adithi got up and walked away.

"Jeeva...",Amma called me. "Athai I'll be back",I got up and went to Amma.

"Jeeva Could you do me a favour?",she asked me. "Sure Maa",I agreed.

Adithi's POV:

I am here just for them. But that lady is really embarrassing me by looking at me so weirdly.

I am resisting this only for Jeeva sir and his family. Else I would have showed her who I am.

I went to Kanamma Akka's room. She was adorning herself with jewels. I hugged her from back.

"You look so lovely...",as I said she blushed. "Thank you",she said while blushing.

"And I have something which would add beauty to your beauty",I sat beside her.

She looked at me puzzled. "A small present from my side",I gave the box to her.

"Wow...",she uttered as soon as she opened the box.

"Hope you like it",I pursed my lips. "I love these bangles... They are amazing",she hugged me.

"I am controlling myself from thanking you",she smiled.

"If you wish then please wear it today",I requested. "Why not... I'll wear this for sure",she pinched my cheeks.

As Amma and Uthra entered the room she showed them the bangles. They were happy to see it.

"Please excuse me... I forgot where I kept my phone. I'll be back",I said and went out to search my phone. Where did I kept it?

"Adithi...",Jeeva sir called me. He was standing near the dining table.

"Sir?",I responded. He stretched a bunch of flowers to me with a smile.

Neha Bhabhi's words echoed in my ears. 'What will you do if he proposes you by giving some flowers?'.

I stood still looking at him. "Come on Adithi... Get this",he said with a light smile.

Is this real? No he didn't say anything. Adithi you are confusing yourself.

"Come on Adithi... Get this",he gave the flowers to me. "Could you please keep this in that vase?",he said looking at the other flowers in the table.

"What?",I asked him trying to control my shock. "Yes... Over there",he pointed towards the vase.

I nodded and took the flowers with me. I placed them in the vase and paced towards him.

He gave me a lot of flowers and told me where to place them. I completed the work and went to him again.

"Get this",he stretched a single white rose without even looking at me.

"Where should I keep this? Or should I deliver this to someone?",I asked furiously trying so hard to control my anger.

I don't know why am so angry after knowing that the flowers are not for me.

"Where should I keep this?",I asked him again. He left out a chuckle while shaking his head. He turned to me with a calm face.

"This is for you",he said looking at my eyes.

I felt like the whole world have frozen at this moment. He flicked his finger in front of my face and smiled.

"This is especially for you... Hope you like it",he said placing his hands into his pant pockets.

"Thank you so much sir",I tried to be normal but I failed. "A white and pure rose for a pure hearted girl",he complimented.

I couldn't stop blushing. I tried to divert my gaze. But he continued to look at me.

"I have to check my phone... I nearly forgot it",I ran away from him. I couldn't stop smiling. Why I am so happy?

I couldn't express my happiness through words. If Bhabhi comes here now I'll choke her by hugging her so tight.

I again gazed at the rose. It was so beautiful. I'll keep it safe.

When I turned that lady was standing with a smirk. When I tried to go away she blocked my way. I gazed at her.

"Very much in a hurry huh?",she asked me. "No aunty... I am just looking for my phone",I replied.

"Does Jeeva has your phone?",she asked while passing death glares. "No aunty",I nodded in refusal.

"Then why the hell are you after him?",she inched towards me.

I was shocked by her question. "I was watching you since I came here... You were after him",she hissed.

"I am sure that you have misunderstood me Aunty",I tried to explain.

"I don't need any explanation and I know the intentions of you girls. And I am not interested to say that again. Because all you need is money",she spat.

I remained silent. I know about me. That's enough.

"You don't deserve this... It should be with someone who is equal for Jeeva",she grabbed my fist so tightly but I controlled myself from dropping the rose.

She tightened her grip so tight and the rose fell down.

When I tried to pick it up she stamped over it and crushed it. It was so painful to see that.

I got up and diverted my gaze. Calm down Adithi. Calm down...

"Then you may ask why did I crush it? Because it lost its value when it reached you",she smirked and left.

I kneeled down to the rose. It was clearing reflecting my heart now. How could someone be like this?

Don't I deserve to be happy? I am not after him for anything.

A sole tear escaped from my eyes. I felt someone touching my shoulder.

I got up startled and turned around. Kanamma Akka was standing with a worried face.

She hugged me tightly. "Please don't care these things... You are here for me. Don't consider her tantrums. She is always like that",she took my hands in hers.

I wiped my tears and forced a smile.

"It's time... Mr. Varun's family may come at any time Akka... You please be ready. It's a big day for you",I smiled. She patted on my cheeks and left.

I again saw the rose. This always happens to me. Whatever I want to keep safe is snatched from me. I controlled my tears and walked away.

Uthra's POV:

God this Venkat is impossible. He was demanding another kiss. Somehow I escaped from him. I was standing with Amma and Kanamma.

Deiva too joined me. He was continuing to look at me and pleading me. I refused firmly.

I searched for Adithi. She was standing in the corner with a long face. What happened to her? Did Sita Athai taunted her again?

When I tried to go to her Varun Mama's family came. Jeeva and Arya Anna too joined us and welcomed them.

I felt like everything was happening in a faster pace. Varun Mama and Kanamma performed some ritual and then they exchanged rings.

Amma got so emotional to see that. Not only Amma me, Arya Anna, Jeeva Anna. Everyone...

Jeeva's POV:

I want Kanamma to be happy like this always. Till now I haven't seen her so happy. I silently thanked god for showering her this happiness.

When I looked around I noticed Adithi was standing at a corner with no trace of happiness in her face. Something's wrong.

Everyone blessed Kanamma and Varun Mama(Brother in law). We served food to everyone. I searched for Adithi. But she is not here.

I looked for her. She was standing at the pool side. "Adithi...",I called her. She looked at me startled.

"Are you Ok?",I stepped towards her. "Yes sir... I am absolutely fine... Just in need of some fresh air",she shook her shoulders.

"Come in and join us",I insisted her to come in.

"I'll be there soon sir...",she nodded her head with a smile.

"Ok... Come in soon",I paced in. Why am I feeling like she is not ok? Something's wrong.

Adithi's POV:

I don't know how much time I spent here. But it is so peaceful here.

I has to leave anyway. I slowly walked in. Everyone was gifting the couple. I bought a gift for both of them also.

It was lord Krishna's idol. I took it and walked to them.

"Congratulations",I gifted with a smile. They both smiled happily. I walked to Uthra.

Jeeva sir was looking at me worried. 'Are you ok?',he signed me. I nodded in agreement.

When I stepped back I accidentally hit against a table which had candles in it.

The candles fell over Uthra's dupatta within a second and it lighted up.

My mind stopped working on seeing that. "Uthra...",I screamed. She stood like a frozen statue.

Suddenly someone poured water over her.

Venkat Anna hugged her. She was looking at him with a gaze of horror. "Are you ok?",he asked her. She nodded in agreement.

"I am so sorry Uthra... I am really sorry",I walked to her. "It's Ok... It's not your fault actually",she uttered.

"I knew this would happen earlier",I heard someone talking. When I turned it was none other than her.

"This girl is a bad news for our family",she added insult to my injury.

"But Athai she didn't do it intentionally",Uthra raised her voice against her. "Uthra you don't know anything about her whereabouts",she replied.

"Not again Athai... I have already told you and gave enough explanation that Adithi is not like you think",Jeeva sir supported me.

"Jeeva I am saying that she have casted a spell over you all. Her real intention to befriend you all is money... These type of people do anything for money",she spilled her words which carried venom.

"Sita Anni... Please be patient... We are also shocked about what had happened but Adithi was not responsible for it",Amma also supported me.

"Sarla... I know well about these type of girls... I have been watching her since I came here... Her intentions... I am ashamed of even thinking that.

They will do anything for money. Even kill people... Even they could kill their own parents for money",she yelled.

"Enough...",I shouted. "I am so sorry for what have happened",I apologized and walked out.

"Adithi...",I heard Uthra calling my name. But I ignored everything and ran from there.

"Adithi... Adithi...",Jeeva sir came running behind me and stopped me by holding my hand.

"Please leave me... I don't want to hear anything",I tried to free my hand but he tightened his grip.

"Please Adithi... Please... Listen to me...",he said holding my shoulders.

"I said that I don't want to hear anything",I said taking his hands away.

"Adithi... I can understand your pain. But please ignore what she said...",he requested.

"How can you understand my pain? How I can ignore what she said?",I yelled while tears welled up my eyes.

"Adithi... Please calm down",he tried to wipe my tears and I pushed his hands away.

Her words were echoing in my mind.

"Adithi... Please... I am really sorry that she talked to you like that. I know that you cannot hurt anyone",he tried to hold my shoulders but I stopped him.

"Why are wasting your time consoling me? I am not such an important person to anyone here... Then why are you justifying?",I asked him harshly.

"Adithi... How can you talk like this? You are Uthra's friend...",he replied.

"Just a friend... That's it... And anyway I am a stranger right?",I controlled my tears.

"Why are talking like this? You are not a stranger",he cupped my face and I took his hands off.

"Then who am I? Who am I to you?",I asked him.

Hi friends,

I am so sorry for this much late update. Because I was really trying hard to give more Adithi- Jeeva scenes with less descriptive.

So please forgive me for this much late update.

I hope you all loved this one. How was this one?

Next part will be probably Adithi's Past.

Thank you so much for staying with me till now.

Forever with you have won second place in Geranium Awards in Romance genre.

Thank you so much for your support and love. I am eagerly waiting for your comments. So please share your comments with me.

Bye...

Meet you all in next part.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.5K 705 20
𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁✍︎︎ He could get anything he wanted except her. She had everything she needed except for him. He hated her because she hated him. She hated...
38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
47.4K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...