Betrayed

Autorstwa JazzyVenecia46

(ADOPTED FROM & COVER BY @-bxckylynch) "You betrayed me, but I'll get my revenge." Salem is the younger siste... Więcej

Salem
Chapter 1: Return
Chapter 2: Roman, Dean & ??? V.S. Seth, Randy & Summer
Chapter 4: Siblings of Destruction
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: The Lunatic Fringe & Angel Of Darkness V.S. Authority Brats
Chapter 7: Day At The Beach
Chapter 8: Nikki Bella V.S. Salem (Divas Championship)
Chapter 9: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 10: Siblings' Conflict
Chapter 11: The God Of Justice
Chapter 12: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 13: Saved
Chapter 14: Instagram Post (Danielle)
Chapter 15: Instagram (TMZ)
Chapter 16: Instagram (Danielle)
Chapter 17: Girl Talks and Strange Nights
Chapter 18: New Surprises
Chapter 19: Offers & Gang Talks
Chapter 20: Salem & Seth Rollins V.S. Nikki Bella & John Cena
Chapter 21: Warriors V.S. Barbies
Chapter 22: Instagram Post (WWE)
Author's Note *MAJOR*
Chapter 23: Another Chance? Maybe
Chapter 24: Survivor Series Weekend
Chapter 25: It All Comes Down To This
Chapter 26: Peace and Amends
Chapter 27: Family
Epilouge

Chapter 3: Salem V.S. Summer Rae

6K 82 47
Autorstwa JazzyVenecia46

Third Person P.O.V.

"Do you want me to back you up?" Dean asked Salem as she stood in the hallway, doing some sort of dark meditation.

They were now at Smackdown.

Salem was going to be taking on Summer Rae in a one-on-one match for the first time ever.

The young phenom looked at her best friend and smiled at him. "Thanks, but don't worry. I got it covered."

Dean smiled and nodded. "Let's just say those bitches are gonna fear my friends." she said before laughing.

Dean smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, giving her a hug.

"Kick their asses."

Corey: "Ooh! Now, this is something!"

Michael: "I hope Salem has a plan."

Renee: "This is the Angel Of Darkness. She always has a plan."

Salem walked away as the camera zoomed in on Dean looking at her with a smile on his face as he taped his hands.
++++++++++++++++++++

Call to me, call to me

Summer's theme played and the crowd erupted into loud booing. She walked out with her friends.

"The following divas contest is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Layla and Eva Marie, from Raleigh, North Carolina, Summer Are!"

Byron and Corey: "BOOOOOO!"

Summer smirked at the booing fans. She did her entrance before getting in the ring as Layla and Eva stayed at ringside.

The lights went out as Salem's theme played. Blue and Purple lights filled the arena as the ramp filled with fog and the fire pyros went off. The crowd cheered as she walked out.

"Her opponent, from the Death Valley, the Angel Of Darkness, Salem!"

Salem laughed darkly before bringing her microphone to her lips.

"What's up, Scranton?" she said in her creepy voice. The crowd cheered as she laughed. 

"Now, I bet a lot of you are wondering if I have backup. Well, I do. She was out on the shelf because of an injury caused by those three plastic bitches in the ring and The Authority. She happens to be my best friend."

Summer, Layla, and Eva were yelling at her as she smirked at them.

"Come on out, sweetheart!" she said, smiling the crowd cheer as a familiar theme played.

Tom: "Oh, my God!"

Byron: "What a great pick!"

Paige joined Salem and hugged her before her theme stopped. She and Salem glanced at each other before the older girl rose the microphone again.

"Also, I didn't forget. Yes, we're outnumbered, but I found another friend that hates you three as much as we do." she explained before tossing the microphone.

Byron: "This is amazing!"

Tom: "Salem picked two dangerous, yet awesome divas as her allies!"

AJ Lee walked out and stood between Paige and Salem. She hugged both of them before they all walked together, arms around each other, showing their alliance and friendship.

Salem walked up the steel steps before getting inside the ring as Summer stood in her corner, obviously frightened.

"Let's fight, bitch!" she yelled as the bell rang.

Salem and Summer circled each other before the blonde was about to exit the ring. However, the Angel of Darkness grabbed her and hit her with a clothesline.

Salem growled before she pounced on Summer and began punching the hell out of her.

Eva and Layla were screaming while the other two were cheering.

Salem got off of Summer before grabbing her and sending her to the turnbuckle. She ran across the ring and hit a forearm.

"Kick her ass, Pumpkin!" Paige encouraged as AJ clapped.

She grabbed her and sent her across the ring before nailing her with the Brain Damage.

Salem went for the pin.

"One! Two!" Summer kicked out.

Salem got up and was about to grab Summer before the self-proclaimed "Princess of The Authority" sent her to the ropes.

Summer distracted the referee as Layla and Eva began punching and pulling at Salem's hair.

Paige and AJ ran and took both of them down and began attacking them. Salem smirked as she realized Summer's plan failed miserably.

Paige hit the Rampaige on Eva as AJ rammed Layla into the steel post.

Salem got up and turned around slowly as she eyed Summer.

Summer tried going for her kick before her opponent grabbed her leg and sent her to the ropes before hitting a devastating Spear.

Salem grabbed Summer and locked her into the Anaconda Vise.

The blonde screamed and tapped, causing the bell to ring. Salem kept the hold on a little longer before letting her go.

"Here is your winner by submission, the Angel Of Darkness, Salem!"

She smirked as she got up as Paige and AJ got in the ring.

They all hugged before the two younger females raised Salem's arms in victory.

Salem eyed the fallen Summer before she looked at her friends.

"Let's make this bitch pay!" she screamed.

All three ladies began stomping on Summer and landing lefts and rights.

"Pick her fake ass up!" she told them.

AJ and Paige grabbed her before Salem did her throat slash sign and they put Summer on her shoulders.

With all their strength, they performed an all-too familiar move.

Tom: "Triple Powerbomb to Summer Rae!"

Byron: "She deserves every single second of it."

Paige, AJ, and Salem put their fists together as the crowd continued cheering.

They separated as Salem grabbed the camera that was there and smirked at it as she held up a microphone.

"I hope you're watching, ladies. Especially you, Nikki, because I'm challenging your botox ass for the Divas Championship." she said before tossing the mic.

The crowd cheered as she and her friends smiled at each other.

They left the ring and went backstage. Salem said bye to the girls before she walked off to her personal area in the arena.

Suddenly, she was pinned to the wall and she smirked as she saw him in front of her.

"You looked so sexy out there." he told her as he began kissing her neck.

She moaned a bit as she laughed. "Oh, really?" she smirked.

It was then she saw Seth at the end of the hallway from the corner of her eye.

Salem leaned into his ear and whispered before kissing his neck.

"He's here."

He smirked before smashing his lips on hers. They began making out and she opened one of her eyes, silently laughing as she saw Seth seething in anger as he stormed off.

They pulled away and she smirked at him before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Let's go to the hotel." she whispered.

"Hell yeah." he replied.

A/N: Any guesses on who it is? 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.9K 256 21
(This is still enemies to lovers. I have a better idea for why Blake and Liv will be enemies to lovers. I hope this is still good. This new idea will...
36K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
66.7K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
38.8K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...