Unexpected Love - a student/t...

By melissalynn88

Falling in love was never meant to be easy. Falling in love with your neighbour seemed too good to be true. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
EPILOGUE

Chapter Two

66.1K 1.1K 107
By melissalynn88

“I never do this” I breathed out wanting him to know I wasn't a slut who slept around.

“neither do I” he answered trailing his hands up and down my sides as I lowered my mouth back to his.

We had ended up in his room, turns out there place is exactly the same as ours on the inside, the colours and furniture was just a bit more boyish.

Matt had the bedroom down the back since he didn't want the master room, he didn't see the point since it was Jack's place and he didn't know how long he would be here for.

We ended up making out as soon as we got on to his bed, our clothes stripped off right away and we were naked underneath his covers within seconds, I was nervous as well, I hadn't been with a guy in awhile and he looked like the type of guy to be pro at this. I was well, I didn't think I was so good.

It was now the next morning since we stayed up all night screwing each other senseless, turns out he thought I was very good as he endlessly told me during the night, he was very good as well, his tongue holy hell that was fucking amazing!

“you want to stop?” he pulled back speaking quietly, his voice still half sleepily, I started laughing sitting back up “Matt your inside me, I definitely don't want to stop since this is what the fifth time?”

“sixth actually, yeah don't stop I can't get enough of you” he grinned sitting himself up more so he was now face level with me, giving me a kiss as his arms held my waist tight.

I started moving against him again pushing him back down into the bed as I grabbed hold of his chest, I was right definitely a 6 pack, his hands on my breasts as he pushed up into me more, I dug my nails in harder as my pace quickened, my breathing becoming heavier by the second as I became closer and closer “I'm coming” I moaned throwing my head back as I rocked out into him.

I found myself being thrown down into the bed as Matt's body moved on top of mine entering me again “ah shit you feel good” he groaned thrusting slowly, his mouth kissing down my neck and back up again, his hands cupping my cheeks as he kissed me intensely while quickening his pace again “god Sadie” he cried out slamming into me harder while he filled me up.

My legs were still wrapped around him as he held me and kept kissing me softly “I think you living across the road is going to work out pretty well” he spoke pulling away.

I laughed “why you want to do the whole benefits thing?”

his face went into a frown “I don't do friends with benefits, I was thinking more along the line of taking you out on friday night?”

did he really suggest us going on a date? “that sounds better because I couldn't do the whole benefits thing with you” I awkwardly laughed, he brought his mouth to mine “good, friday night I will take you out for dinner and a movie”.

I stepped out of the bed naked as the day as I was born, trying to find my clothes “when did you get the tatt?” he asked tracing his fingertip over the black scorpion that was inked onto my left hip just close to my underwear line “last year on my 18, my brother took me since my birth sign is a scorpion”

“November birthday, how old's your brother?” his head lowered kissing over the tattoo, slowly tracing his tongue lower.

“he is 25, I haven't seen him since then, he's been away for work” I smiled pushing him back into the bed and licking down his chest slowly, licking down the v line making him shudder underneath me before I took him in my mouth again.

“I should get dressed” I yawned trailing my hand up and down his stomach, his hand was playing with my hair “should do, but you naked is way better”

I rolled my eyes “I know, I didn't even get to sleep in my bed yet” I fake pouted

Matt's chest shook as he let out a laugh “well you can sleep all you want later on”

I looked up at him about to speak when I heard a door clicking open “Matty you decent?” Jakes voice filled up the hallways as he moved closer, unfortunately the door to his bedroom was still open.

Matt pulled the covers over my body more “piss off” he yelled out as Jake's voice came into the bedroom “well I didn't expect to find you two shacked up after you went for that walk, then again you both looked ready to jump each other the moment you met”

“shut the door” he growled, his voice getting husky as I slid my hand down his chest waiting for the reaction.

The door clicked shut as Jack laughed walking off, the covers flew off me “you want to go again?”

“yes really really hard” I grinned pulling his body to mine as our mouths met kissing each other like it was our first kiss.

“I really need to go Matt” I sat up only to be pushed back down again and his arms wrapping around me tight “five minutes” he yawned. Yeah that's what you said an hour ago.

Finally he let me out of the bed to get dressed, I was clipping my bra up as he laid in the bed watching me “you exercise much?”

“run of a morning and did kick boxing” I pulled the tank top back on

“you kick box?” he grinned getting up and dressing, I rolled my eyes at him “I also know how to break any bone in someone's body in one quick movement”

“well fuck I better keep on your good side, how did you learn all that?” he yawned.

I stepped closer once I was fully dressed and placed a soft kiss on his mouth “lets just say my brother liked to think of me as more boy than girl and taught me some things” I smiled before walking out of his bedroom door leaving him sitting there looking speechless. If only he knew the real reason he trained me in self defence, hell if he only knew who I really was and what my father and brother did for a living. Then he would run for the hills far far away from me.

I passed Jack who was laying on the couch “see ya Jack” I waved, he looked up giving me a grin and a wave “ware him out?”

“sure did, he might need a pack of steak on his dick from overuse” I laughed

“I can hear you” I heard Matt's voice laugh as he walked out of his room and snake his arms around my waist.

“sorry” I giggled walking towards the door with him still holding onto me.

“so you have my number I shall expect your call” I smiled wide

“yeah well I know where you live so it wont be too hard to get hold of you, see you later Sadie” he lent forward giving me one last kiss before I walked off over to my place.

I was so freaking happy right now!!!

I made my way to my room and stripped off, I turned the shower on and let the water soak my hair and scrubbed my body in my favourite fruit body wash, I didn’t want to wash I could still smell Matt on my skin, after getting out I looked in the mirror, noticing a red mark on my neck, grr Hickeys! I hate them so much! I dried myself and put on some black leggings and a baggy off the shoulder shirt, quickly drying my hair I put it up In a messy bun and made my way into the kitchen, Bree was already in there drinking a hot Milo. I came up behind her and put my arms around her small waist “how was your night?”

“well I did sleep with him and we agreed to see each other again but nothing serious, how was your night?”

“we had sex all night and morning like 8 times and I love him” I sighed dreamily, Bree laughed “you love him? You only met him and I didn't think you clicked when you barely spoke”

“we spoke heaps when we was alone, he is so funny and sweet and charming, his smile makes me melt and seriously he is my dream man, he asked if he could take me out friday for dinner and a movie”

“sounds like someone has a crush” she sang teasingly

“sure do, anyway I need to head into town to pick up some supplies for college tomorrow”

I grabbed the keys to my black range rover sport, I'm so in love with my car, my dad brought it for me when I turned 19, I always wanted one, he thought I should get a pink beetle but I'm not that girly. I slipped on some converse and sunglasses and headed outside, I reversed the rover and turned on my ipod cranking the music up loud, that’s the only way I drive, with loud music, Bree thinks I'm crazy but it actually helps me concentrate a lot easier.

I was down the mall for a good hour and a half, I picked up all the school supplies for the both of us, the mall was actually quiet I thought it’d be a lot busier with school starting but that wasn’t the case. Heading back home I decided to be nice and get us hangover food! Mc Donalds, Bree's favourite was always that. The drive back took about half hour, the traffic was fairly busy.

As I pulled into the villa complex Matt and Jack were driving out in a really nice black Audi, I waved as I passed them and they both waved back as Matt gave me a big grin. I was thankful they couldn’t see my face properly because I blushed so much when I looked at Matt.

“Bree come out and help me” I called out once I parked the car, she came out with tears in her eyes and tissues stuffed in her hands, her red blotchy face tells me she's been crying for awhile.

“what's wrong babe?” I pulled her into a hug as she cried her heart out even more

“Jason and Sarah are engaged and she's three months pregnant” she howled out. Oh bugger, the fact that they have only been split up for a month isn’t good if she’s already that far pregnant.

“maybe its not his?” I tried to comfort her

“he called and told me himself, I fucking hate him” she growled, I couldn’t help but laugh at that last part.

“look forget about him I know you were together for years but you can do better and you did last night! Jason and Sarah deserve each other, your amazing and you really can do better than that little limp dick who chose the town bike!” she looked up at me and laughed

“your right Sadie, I did find better and I'm not going to waste any more time on him who actually compared to Jack does have a tiny dick” she giggled

“good because I brought you a present!” I ran to the front of the car and pulled out a Mc Donalds iced coffee frappe and a bag with her favourite mc chicken burger

“oh my god your the best I love you!” she squealed grabbing them off me and racing inside

“get your butt back out here and help Bree!” I yelled out after her laughing.

We sat outside and ate our lunch then just lazed about watching true blood, we both love that show, Bree is team Bill and I've always been team Eric, they make wanting to be bitten by a vampire so sexy, I yawned and looked over at Bree who was fast asleep on the couch, I decided to make a start on tea since out of the two of us I'm a way better cook.

I made my way into the kitchen and started chopping up the vegetables, I heard my phone vibrate but didn't worry since it was probably Nate or dad, after I finished chopping the veggies I put them in the bowl and waited for the chicken strips to brown, I picked my phone up and had one new message

*thanks for the hickeys! Hows the legs?* oh ha he must of found the two I gave him that was close to his little friend... well bigger friend since there was nothing little about it.

*thanks for all mine!!! legs are well rested, did the meat pack help?*

*Na but a cold shower worked just as well*

*ha! What u doing? Footy is on over here*

*true blood and cooking tea :) ur watching hot guys in tiny shorts?*

*god u actually watch that crap? No I'm texting a hot girl who wore the tiny shorts*

*perve! And I love it! You's wanna come for tea?*

*be there in 10!* holy shit is he being serious?

I quickly put the vegetables in with the rice and satay mix, hoping it will be ready in time, I looked over and seen that Bree was still fast asleep, crap!

“Bree wake up” I yelled, her eyes flew open and she jumped up almost falling over

“what? What’s wrong?” she yawned standing up stretching

“the freaking guys will be here in like 7 minutes that’s what’s wrong, they are coming for tea” I jumped up shaking her, her eyes went wide with shock, we was only in our lounge clothing and no make-up, we was abut to race off and change when there was a knock at the door. We both looked at each other and froze.

“shit” she muttered checking herself out in the mirror, fortunately we didn't look to bad, she opened the door while I dashed into my bedroom trying not to panic, I was feeling really nervous about seeing Matt again since this morning, I definitely can't see him being in a relationship with someone like me though. I went to walk out of my room and walked straight into someone, I felt hands on my waist and I steadied myself, I looked up to see Matt staring right at me, he looked so sexy.

“so this is your room?” he smirked walking in pulling me with him, I pushed him down on my bed and climbed on top of him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips I was about to climb off him he grabbed me flipping me over so he was half on top “so about the hickeys next to my dick huh?” he smirked trailing his hands down my sides and I already know what's coming “don't you dare Matt”

MATT POV

Fuck, I had woken up with the worst hang over ever.

Scrap that, I had the worst hang over in my entire life.

On the plus side I woke up the the hottest chick laying in my bed completely naked and ready for another round of messing up the sheets.

Sadie sure as hell fucked me like a wild animal, I have never known someone to be able to go so many times and not get tired.

Plus I did like blowing in her mouth on more than one occasion.

I walked back in the house after she had gone home home to most likely sleep since neither of us got much of that last night, I was more than happy to stay up fucking my new neighbour into the early hours of the morning.

“I see you had a pretty good time?” Jack yawned going into the kitchen and grabbing two water bottles out tossing me one.

“you could say that” I grinned at him unscrewing the cap to take a mouthful, the icy cold water definitely helped “how did you and Bree go?”

“screwed her the minute you both left, she was pretty easy and willing” he grinned, I shook my head at him, he definitely had no shame in screwing someone, bet she would love to know he fucked someone else the night before he screwed her.

“you going to see her again?” I looked up and frowned at his question, considering she lived across the road I was positive I would see her again

“I asked her out for dinner then a movie on Friday night” I shrugged, he started coughing on his drink “your kidding? You asked her out like as in a date?”

I nodded “course, she's not just a one time thing, technically it was more like eight times but she's someone who I would take home to meet the rents”

“shit, I mean I didn't see that coming, you haven't even looked at anyone since Holly”

Holly, pathetic excuse for a woman, fuck if I could hit a woman it would definitely be her.

I walked back to my bedroom needing to desperately shower and wash, fuck I need to take a cold shower after this morning.

“what the fuck” I cried out as I caught my reflection in the mirror

“what?” Jacks voice called out from the bedroom door

“three fucking hickeys right next to my cock, they aren't small either” I growled,

I could hear Jack laughing hard “well I would say she definitely put her mark on you”

Hell she definitely put her mark on me the moment I laid eyes on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 742 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
12.8K 338 29
What happens when two people fall in love but in the wrong place, and the wrong time. /Teacher and Student relationship\ Rated 16+ *REMASTERED BY P...
425K 11.3K 55
Is it possible to fall in love with the wrong person? According to Hazel Barrett, yes, it absolutely is. Especially if that person happens to be yo...
Hidden By Lau

Fanfiction

29.2K 1.7K 42
How it looks like to fall in love?