Because the night is our own...

By Vlovers19

After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, the... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Happy Birthday to Jhope
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Fourteen

4.3K 248 26
By Vlovers19

Jimin sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He was so tired of everything, even living. So he had purposely being overworking himself hoping it would take his mind off Taehyung but no matter what he did, he was always on his mind.

He was secretly writing a song about his relationship with Taehyung. Whenever an inspiration would come, he would sit down and write.

Theirs was unlike any other story. Maybe it was destiny, he didn't know but one thing was for certain, their meeting wasn't just a coincidence. Coming from different towns to Seoul to pursue their dreams, they didn't know they would meet each other. They were both trainees after coming to Seoul. They were strangers then, attending the same school for busy trainees. They saw each other both at school and at the company where they trained but they weren't close. Taehyung thought Jimin was just a weird dresser while Jimin thought Taehyung was just a childish talkative They both possessed local dialects which made it difficult for them to blend well with others but Taehyung was exceptional. His witty nature and good looks soon attracted him to everyone making people like him. He fit in quite easily but the case was different for Jimin.

Everyone avoided him. No one wanted to talk to him. He had no friends and was completely alone. Some people even started bullying him. Taehyung noticed the boy whom everyone seemed to shun and encouraged his friends to talk to him but they all refused.

Sometimes, he would watch them tease Jimin's accent, mock him and call him names. He decided it was enough.

That day, Jimin was surprised to see Taehyung approaching him. They were all in the canteen and he dropped his food close to his.

Jimin looked up surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"You're Jimin right? Hi I'm Taehyung. We are both trainees at Big hit"

"I know who you are but you shouldn't be here, you should go back to your friends"

Taehyung just smirked and climbed on top of the table. Jimin gasped.

"Yah, what are you doing ?"

Taehyung just looked down at him with a goofy smile and turned back to the students who were all staring at him in disbelief.

"Listen everyone, from today, Jimin is one of my good friends. Anyone who tries to hurt him is hurting me"

With that said, he climbed down and ignored everyone as he silently ate his food.

Jimin stared at him surprised "Why are you doing this? I don't even know you that well"

"Well we can start now" He gave Jimin a smile that made his heart thump. "Besides, outcasts like us have to stick together"

Jimin slowly smiled back at him and thus began their friendship. To Jimin, Taehyung was his everything, his Savior, his best friend, his accomplice. Even his prom date which was a little weird but no one cared. Because of him, he was able to move on with life, make new friends and become a happier person.

Everyday, they made sure they walked to school together and came back together buying food and eating it together on the road side. After graduating school together, they suddenly found themselves in the same boy band group consisting of five other boys. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and the youngest of them all Jungkook.

They were so happy to welcome these new sets of people into their lives and it wasn't difficult for all of them to get along. Before their debut as a group, Taehyung was the last to be shown to the public. They described him as the secret weapon. While Jimin and the others promoted, he had to hide himself. It was a lonely and tiring period for him but Jimin was there by his side, comforting him, keeping him company, giving back to him all the love he had received from Taehyung when he was bullied in school. When Taehyung was finally revealed and their new activities began to take a hold on them, the two never stopped being friends. After everything they've being through together, they were sure they were now best friends who could confide in each other.

But when that friendship became something else, something more deeper, none of them realized it but their members did.

They would talk about each other when the other wasn't around. They were so concerned about each other and when they were separated, they would contact themselves endlessly, video chatting, sending pictures and texts. They where happiest when they were together and saddest when apart.

There was one time Jimin went on a diet because of his weight and how many people kept criticizing his looks. Taehyung was worried because of how extreme his dieting was. He hardly ate and this eventually caused him to faint. Thankfully, Taehyung was with him and brought him to the hospital. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Taehyung looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"Don't scare me like that again"

"I'm sorry Tae"

He showed him the food he brought with him. "I don't care but you are going to eat all of these while I'm watching you"

"Thanks Tae" Jimin said with a sad smile.

Taehyung smiled back and grabbed his hands stroking it gently

"Don't listen to what people say. You are beautiful just the way you are"

Jimin blushed "Oh Tae, you are always  saving me. I'm really grateful"

After he was discharged, Taehyung made sure he ate well and took such good care of him. Every night, they would wear their masks and take walks so people wouldn't recognize them. They would gaze at the night sky watching the stars and the moon if it appears. Sometimes when the members would tease him in the early days about his looks, Taehyung would secretly come to his room to cheer him up knowing how sensitive he really was and Jimin appreciated that more than Taehyung would ever know. They were each other's back bone because they knew each other the longest. Everything was lovely but now, it all seemed like yesterday. Jimin blamed himself because without realizing it, his feelings became overwhelmed and he fell in love.

He was tired of everything. He had even ended the fake relationship with Jungkook but the younger still stuck around, too closely for his own comfort.

Now, he sighed again when a knock sounded on the door.

" Who's there?" He said after a while.

There was silence for a while.

"It's Taehyung"

He could hardly believe it. It felt like ages since they talked, since their almost kiss. His heart was pounding. He took a deep breath.

"Come in!" he said and he entered.

He stared at him. Taehyung was so handsome but he looked pale.

"Tae" He whispered and it was like a dream when Taehyung rushed to him and grabbed his face.

"At last" He muttered and suddenly kissed him.

His heart exploded. He couldn't believe what was happening but at the same time, he didn't care. He wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and kissed him back,pleasurable sounds escaping from his lips.

Taehyung pulled back first and looked at Jimin with a painful smile. His hands were now on his waist.

"I'm sorry Jimin"

Jimin reddened "Why? For kissing me?"

Taehyung shook his head and smiled. "No, that was the best kiss I've ever had" He looked more serious "I'm apologizing because of Lisa"

He took a deep breath. "I don't love her. I love you. I wonder why it took me so long to realize it but it's the truth and I'm sick and tired of hiding it"

Jimin removed his hands from his waist. "If you really love me, why are you still with her?" he said frowning.

"She has a weak heart. The doctor told me that if I tell her any discouraging news, she might have a heart attack and die"

"Really?" Jimin gasped. However, he remembered that night. He knew she was pretending but could it really be true?

"So what will you do?"

"I'll think about it. I will end things with her but right now, I want you to know how I feel Jimin. You are the only one for me" He stopped and cleared his throat. "But Jungkook... "

Jimin smiled "We where never really a couple. He and I planned it to make you jealous so there's no problem"

Taehyung laughed. "Really?"

But he remembered Jungkook's attitude towards him each time he gets close to Jimin. Could it be he was also in love with him? He shook his head. Now was not the time to think about it. He was going to focus on this beautiful man right here.

"Does that mean you love me?" he muttered with a grin.

Jimin faked a frown. "Who says I love you?"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. "I know you love me"

He pecked his lips. Jimin blushed furiously.

"Do it again"

Taehyung pecked his lips again and again until it became a full kiss. They kissed crazily holding each other so tight, they would have crossed the line if Jimin hadn't pulled away first. They were gasping for breath and when their eyes met, they broke into laughter.

"This is crazy but I love you" Jimin said finally.

"I love you too...I feel like telling the others"

Jimin stopped him. "Not now, until you settle things with Lisa"

Taehyung kissed him one final time.

"How about another walk this night?"

"Sounds fine with me!" Jimin said and they reluctantly separated.

"I have to go now or I'll be tempted to stay back with you"

Jimin blushed more.

"See you my angel" Taehyung grinned.

Jimin smiled and blew him a kiss. He caught it and placed it on his heart. Jimin chuckled and watched him leave.

As soon as the door closed, he slumped on his bed. Was he dreaming? Was he and Taehyung really a couple now?

He touched the lips Taehyung had kissed and he knew it was no dream. The one who caused him so much pain is still the only one who can bring him so much happiness.

Bye for now. I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
202 19 6
-Taehyung, a spirited university student, finds himself at odds with his stoic bodyguard, Jungkook. Determined to shake off Jungkook's watchful eye...
31.8K 1.4K 19
Timid college student Jungkook pines after Taehyung, who he's been in love with since high school. All of a sudden, notorious playboy Taehyung seems...
2.8K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...