Movie-star love

By drearymistakes

When a girl named Kally bumps into a movie star named Dylan O'Brien in a screening she embarrasses herself bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 42

267 14 2
By drearymistakes

Dylan's P.O.V

The sun is up blinding me. I roll over on my back rubbing my tired eyes. The day had only just started and I wanted to go back to sleep. I turned to look at the clock it was twelve-thirty pm. So much for never waking up at a decent time. I sat at the edge of my bed cracking my neck.

After I grabbed my black T-shirt from my floor throwing it on. I was in no mood to be home today. I walked over to the other side of my bed grabbing my khakis pants. I slid them on buttoning the button zippering up my pants. I loud out a sigh of distraught not sure how today is going to end up for me.

All I wanted was to forget my problems for once. I needed to have fun, let loose. Walking toward my mirror I at least fix my hair. I comb the knots out as my hair was getting thicker by the minute. My beard was growing a lot but not enough to have to shave it. I guess stressing does really make you age quicker. Which is why I had to forget today.

I grabbed my cell phone stuffing it in my pants pocket. The other pocket held my Marlboro cigarettes. I slipped on my overworn green Adidas. Those things were damn right destroyed but I never bothered to buy a new pair. I ran down my steps quickly. The weather was getting hotter in New York. It was summer in just a couple of weeks. They better have the AC cranked at the bar.

I grabbed my car keys then swung my front door open. I didn't expect to see her... The person I was trying to forget.

She stood there idly her hands behind her back.

"What?" I said my hand resting on the door frame.

She moved her hands from the back of her to the front. "I just came to give you this," she says handing me the spare key I made her to get into my house.

"Okay." I shrug my shoulders taking the key from her hand. "Goodbye," I tell her closing my door walking past her.

"Wait!" She pleaded turning my way.

I stopped, "What is it?"

"I just wanted to tell you. The kiss didn't mean anything. Chad kissed me." She started her eyes in deep sadness. "If it makes you feel better I didn't feel sparks or anything when he and I kissed." She said.

I look at her not knowing how to respond. Just because she didn't feel anything doesn't mean she wouldn't go back to him.

"Look, we need space like I can't keep- Kally you are in love with two men and I can't love you knowing that you have feelings for someone else... I'm not saying that you have to be with me I'm just saying that I'm done with this Kally.... we need some space. I'm not so..." I don't want to tell her I'm not over her because it'll hurt me too much, probably hurt her more. "Just please leave me alone." I leave her with that walking towards my car. I get inside starting my car. I see her in the left side of my mirror as she walks to her car.

If she was hurting she should imagine how I was feeling.

"This is not what I wanted to happen today," I say to myself in a low tone. "I need to get away." Finally, I drive off to the bar.

-----

"Hit me again," I say to the bartender.

He pours me another shot of tequila. I grab it bringing it to my mouth throwing my head back enjoying the burning sensation dripping down my throat. I released a sigh of content happy with my drink of choice... The guy hits me again without me even having to ask.

I take the shot once more closing my eyes at how strong the taste is when I swallow it.

"Another?" He asked tipping the bottle of my shot glass.

I look up at him as my fingers are fiddling for a cigarette. "Yeah," I mention bringing the cigarette to my lips. I light it up blowing smoke out if the corner of my mouth. I pick up the shot gulping it down in a flash. Suddenly my eyes look up slowly noticing the new bartender standing before me. She stands with her hands resting on the counter her body arched poking out her ass.

"I hear you the man taking many shots. Can I join?" She asks grabbing a shot glass from under the counter.

"You just got here or something?" I asked then bringing my cigarette back to my lips.

"Nope, I was on my smoke break." She mentioned pouring herself and me a shot.

My brows furrow, "You can't smoke in here? But we can?" I asked confused about the whole thing.

She chuckled, "No, I could but sometimes a girl has to have some alone time am I right?" She asked holding up the drink.

I nodded with a smug smile. I picked up my shot clinking my glass with hers. Together we take the shot gasps escaping both of us.

"Wow, that's a strong taste." She breaths out. She moves her blonde hair out of her face revealing gorgeous blue eyes and freckles along her cheeks and nose. I couldn't help but stare.

She notices my stare traveling to her enormous breasts. Next, they shift to her name tag, "Jenna"

"Your name is Jenna?" I ask bringing my cigarette to my lips. She nods her head a flirtatious smile upon her red lips.

"How about we cut the chit chat. Another shot?" She asks holding the bottle.

"I think that's it for me," I say.

She shrugs her shoulders pouring herself a drink. Jenna gulps it down one after another. She takes another biting down onto her lemon. It's like she's trying to break the world record of gulping down tequila shots.

"Are you supposed to get drunk on the job Jen?" I ask her flicking the end of my cigarette ashes to the ground.

"As if they pay me enough. I can do whatever the hell I want." She says fixing her uniform the bar must've made her wear. Jenna wore a black V neck revealing her cleavage. She rolled her sleeves up as it was getting hot in here as the place was filling up with drunken men and woman by the minute. Her Jean shorts with tears in the front and side showed off her tone thighs. My eyes couldn't stop wandering off her perfect body.

"So!" She started over the loud voices of everyone around us along with the music pounding in our ears. "Why all the tequila shots?" She questioned leaning over the counter her one hand holding up her chin; the other tapping her manicured nails on the wooden counter.

"Uh," I pause licking my lips. "I can't remember." I ponder unable to take my gaze off of the beautiful woman in front of me.

She smiles, "Well, there's gotta be a reason: Got fired, lost a family member, got your heartbroken-"

I stop her on her tracks when I snap my finger at her, "That's the one."

She raised her eyebrows in pity, "What she do?"

"Cheated." I laugh, "I don't even know why I'm talking about it." I let out a loud groan of annoyance. "Fuck! I came here to get my mind off of her and I'm thinking about her again." I grab the tequila bottle pouring myself a shot. I take it throwing my head back loving the fire in my throat.

She moves from the counter walking over to me. Jenna stands behind me.

"What you're on break?" I questioned confused.

"Let's go play pool, huh?" She suggests with a smirk.

I grin at her, she was really something else. I don't know if it was the alcohol talking but I wanted to feel all around her. Jenna took my hand as I left my cigarette on the ashtray. She went to the other side of the table grabbing the stick. "You wanna go first?" She asked holding her stick next to her.

"Sure," I say I leaned over the pool table. I focused on the balls then made my shot. The balls scattered around the pool table. Luckily I made one in.

"Nice shot." She admired walking past me, "I can do better." She whispered in my ear before walking to the edge. I got a whiff of her alcohol breath making me want a taste. Jenna leaned in her Jean shorts revealing a glimpse of her ass. I could sense she saw me staring because she lifted her shorts higher. I swallowed hard.

Jenna made her shot shooting three balls in at once. "I am so much better than you O'Brien." She called to me resting her hand on her hip.

Wait? She knew who I was? "You know who I am?" I asked pointing to myself.

"Of course I do. I'm not gonna go crazy just because you're famous. Everyone should get treated the same. Now, it's your turn."

I admired her for treating me just like anyone else at a bar on a Thursday afternoon. I cleared my throat shooting my shot making one ball in.

I looked around noticing people starting to dance and basically leaving this world for a moment. I wanted that too, more than anything. The music got louder and louder. I finally felt at peace as the alcohol started to hit me.

The last three balls that needed to be hit rolled over to me as she hit one of them. Jenna walked to my side. She leaned over ready to aim until I moved my hand to her lower back caressing it slowly. Her eyes still on the ball she waited to see what I'd do next. Since no nobody's eyes were on us, and everyone was minding their own business like men and women, I grabbed her by her hips turning her to me. I licked my lips admiring her beautiful complexion. From her red lipstick to her smokey eye makeup. Jenna bit her bottom lip as I slid my hands inside her shirt touching her soft skin. I smirked freely as her arms were hanging beside her allowing my big veiny hands to roam around more. I move my hands to her back pulling her closer to me. Jenna throws her arms over my shoulders. Her breath meets mine as our faces are inches apart. Ending the thing we both wanted I connect my lips to hers. She gets more comfortable as well as eager as I. Jenna holds my cheek with her right hand as her other is admiring my dark locks. I part my mouth as does she when I slide my tongue inside her mouth. Jenna let out a soft moan. She deepens the kiss before we both escape for air. Her lips taste so sweet making my mind go crazy. I move my hand to her thigh wrapping it around my leg. I stroke it moving my lips from hers to her neck. Her lipstick is all over my mouth as I notice when I kiss her neck. She buries my head in her neck to kiss her more which I did. I moved my hands to her ass squeezing it.

"Dylan," Jenna breathed out short-breathed.

All of a sudden I felt woozy, light-headed. I felt like passing out. My brain was pounding like crazy. I moved my face from her neck.

"What?" She mumbled under her breath removing her leg from my reach. "Dylan?"

Suddenly everything went black when my head hit the ground.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Remember to vote and comment!!! ;)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 165 80
"i want to wish you all with every bit of life you have ahead of you! be strong. be fearless. be passionate"- 𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘'𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗 imagines about...
91.3K 3.2K 34
In which, Jack likes Finn and it turns out he likes him back..that doesn't mean happily ever after for them though. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
43.2K 622 33
When Cassidy meets George through a friend, a relationship forms. But what happens when Cassidy's life gets in the way?
106K 2.2K 20
Young Dylan O'Brien fell head over heels for famous actress Katy. However after a drunken night, Katy ends up pregnant. Once the little girl is born...