Nick & Bailey

By what-she-said

**MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY** "I feel him move his open mouth up my neck, dragging his lips along my skin. His vo... More

Intro
1. Bailey
2. Bailey
3. Nick
4. Nick
5. Nick
6. Bailey
7. Nick
8. Nick
9. Bailey
10. Nick
11. Nick
12. Bailey
13. Bailey
14. Bailey
15. Bailey
16. Nick
17. Bailey
18. Bailey
19. Bailey
21. Bailey
22. Bailey
23. Bailey
24. Nick
25. Nick
26. Nick
27. Nick
28. Bailey
29. Bailey
30. Nick
31. Bailey
32. Bailey
33. Nick
34. Bailey
35. Bailey
36. Bailey
37. Bailey
38. Bailey
39. Bailey
40. Bailey
41. Bailey
42. Nick
43. Nick
44. Nick
45. Nick
46. Nick
47. Nick
48. Nick
49. Nick
50. Bailey
51. Bailey
52. Nick
53. Bailey
54. Nick
55. Bailey
56. Nick
57. Bailey
58. Bailey
59. Nick
60. Nick
61. Nick
62. Bailey
63. Bailey
64. Bailey
65. Bailey
66. Nick
67. Bailey
68. Bailey
69. Bailey
Nick & Bailey now available on KU

20. Nick

36.7K 831 70
By what-she-said

Nick doesn't know why he said say it. He heard the words, and it was like he was hearing someone else speaking. But when he sees the look in Bailey's eyes, he knew it must have been him. The look is somehow joyful and sad at the same time.

"I wish you could, too."

Nick has no idea what's come over him tonight. First, he ditched a party to watch movies with a girl who he's borderline obsessed with but can never have. Why does he always choose the most painful option?

Then, he proceeded to tell her all about his love life—or lack there of. He supposes that could possibly be explained by the natural high he's still on from getting accepted to his top choice school.

But he still doesn't know how he's going to manage that. Even with financial aid and student loans, he'll still need to pay some out of pocket. He'll need to get a second job. The restaurant just doesn't have enough hours available.

It's hard to think about anything right now as Bailey's leg is touching his and her thumb is running along his cheek. The words she said about his character made his heart stop beating. He never knew she had that opinion of him. But she has an ability to get him to show his true self, not the version that he puts on for everyone else, so maybe she is right.

No. That's not true. She is blinded by whatever this is between them...lust, or fascination, or curiosity, or whatever the hell it is. But he isn't the leading man here. He can't be.

Bailey breaks the silence with a sigh. She shifts her body, so they are side by side, and rests her head on his shoulder. Nick does the most natural thing in the world and wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer.

"What are we going to do, Nick?" She is looking ahead at the paused television, so he can't see her face. He can hear the worry in her voice, though.

That was the question, wasn't it? Every time Nick is near her, he has to consciously stop himself from touching her. Every instinct is telling him to pull her to him and never let go. Being here with her now is both the happiest and most sad situation he can imagine.

"I don't know," he answers truthfully. "I guess we could just try being...friends?"

She chuckles, unenthusiastically, "Friends? We've never been friends."

That wasn't exactly true. They were friends before Nick realized his feelings for her.

"Let's try something new, then," Nick offers.

"Ok then. Friends." She lifts her head to look at him and puts her hand out.

He takes it, and they have an awkward handshake.

He can do this...he can. All he has to do is make sure the two of them are never alone. If other people are around, it's much easier to keep his distance.

"Well, buddy, you wanna finish the movie?" She asks, smiling. She is always able to do this. She takes an uncomfortable or heavy situation and somehow makes it light again.

"Sure, partner," he jokes.

She sits up to grab the remote, and Nick is grateful when she returns to her spot in his arms, although he doesn't think this is how most "friends" watch movies together.

Nick is relaxed and content sitting here with her head on his shoulder. This must be what God intended shoulders for, because he cannot think of a better use than to have a place for Bailey to rest.

He jumps awake when his head tilts backwards on the couch. He hadn't even realized he'd fallen asleep. Bailey jumps too. She must have been sleeping also, before his movements woke her. The title page on the DVD is playing on repeat. He wonders how long they've been out for.

He looks down and sees Bailey's hand on his upper thigh. It must have fallen there in her sleep. And God help him, the sight of it excites him. This is why they can't be alone together. Every little thing she does makes him want to jump her.

He sees her look down at his lap, and he's mortified by the obvious growing bulge inches from her hand. Any second now, she's going to jerk her hand away and leave the room, disgusted.

But that doesn't happen. Instead, he watches in shock as she glides her hand closer to his crotch. Once she reaches it, she begins palming him through his jeans, applying deep pressure. The act itself and the fact that it's Bailey has him fighting the urge to come already. In an effort to control himself, he bites his lower lip.

Bailey finally looks at his face, and her eyes widen at the sight of his mouth. She is staring at his lips and licking her own as she removes her hand and rolls onto him, straddling his lap.

"Bailey..."

She kisses his neck softly, "Yeah?"

"We're just friends." The words are struggling to get out.

"I know." She continues her kisses upward until she reaches his chin. She sits up straight, batting her eye lashes. She looks so damn innocent, but he knows what's going through her mind.

"So what are you doing?"

"This." She leans into him and takes his bottom lip between her teeth, biting gently before letting go. "I needed to know what that tasted like."

The words are barely out of her mouth before Nick slams his mouth to hers, unable to fight it anymore.

Her mouth is as soft as he remembered. She moans and he takes the opportunity to find her tongue that he has missed so much.

Her hands are in his hair as she begins rocking back and forth on him. He groans into her mouth as she continues to grind into his dick over and over and over...

She feels so small beneath her oversized sweatshirt as he runs his hands along her bare skin. He encircles her rib cage and feels the goosebumps it gives her. He's surprised and thankful when he realizes she's not wearing a bra.

He runs his fingers along the bottom of her breasts, feeling the sensitive skin. Bailey responds by arching her back, pushing her chest further into him.

She breaks the kiss by pulling his hair back roughly, and demands access to his neck by forcing his head to the side. Yeah...she is definitely not as innocent as she pretends. Nick falls in love a little more with each swirl of her tongue along his ear.

"Touch me," she whispers.

He doesn't need to be told twice. He reaches between them and slides his hand into her pants. Thankfully, the tight black pants that make her ass look fantastic are stretchy enough to accommodate.

"Fuck, you are so wet."

"Mmm-hmm." She agrees but sounds like she's not able to speak.

She is sitting straight up now and he can see her face. Her eyes are closed and she's biting her bottom lip, still riding his hand back and forth.

He lifts her massive shirt up just enough for his head to fit. He can't see anything but begins trailing kisses along her breasts until he finds the tip. He knows he's there by the gasp coming from above him.

He starts sucking and running his tongue along the delicate skin, and the sounds he is hearing from outside her shirt are causing his heart to beat out of his chest.

"Nick, oh fuck, Nick, Nick, don't stop."

Last time they were together, the sound of his name reminded him how wrong this was. But this time he's too far gone. He wants her to come, and he wants to be the one to bring her there. He knows she is close.

Without warning, Bailey's rocking stops, as does her voice. She quickly climbs off and stands up, sliding his hand from inside her and his head from her under her shirt. "I just heard the garage door," she says, panicked.

Her parents are home. Fuck. He knows how he must look, messy hair, swollen lips and a wet hand. He can't see them, or they'll know.

He stands in front of her, looking down on her winded face, sudden realization hitting. "We can't be alone with each other again."

She places her hand on his chest. "That's a deal, friend."

He smiles while he grabs her hand and kisses her knuckles quickly—he couldn't resist. Then he runs upstairs to his room just as the back door is opening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3M 445K 24
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION The Bro Code says to leave no bro behind... But what happens when you have to choose between love and friendship? ...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
375K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...