Days Without Your Love (A Jak...

By Millertary_Stories

•••THIS IS A SEQUEL TO "You've Got The Glow" SO READ THAT FIRST••• It's been almost a year since college boun... More

Days Without Your Love (A Jake Miller Fan Fiction)
Chapter One- Private and Secluded Places
Chapter Two- The Bliss of a Kiss
Chapter Three- You're My Dream
Chapter Four- You're Not A Very Good Friend
Chapter Five- Aunt Kayla, Aunt Charlie... and Uncle Alec?
Chapter Six- Alec Versus Alec
Chapter Seven- Goodnight Jake
Chapter Eight (Part One)- Lost In You
Chapter Eight (Part Two)- Clutching Selfishly Onto My Lifeline
Chapter Nine- Together We Say Goodbye
Chapter Ten- Letting Go For Us
Chapter Eleven- Shattered
Chapter Twelve- Center Stage
Chapter Thirteen- It Looks Like Love
Chapter Fourteen- A Taste of Jake
Chapter Fifteen- 7:01
Chapter Sixteen- Paris Bound
Chapter Seventeen- Sweaty Hands and Pit Stains
Chapter Eighteen- What Have I Done?
Chapter Nineteen- Goodbye
Chapter Twenty- Fate
Chapter Twenty One- I'm Alright
Chapter Twenty Two- What the Hell Happened?
Chapter Twenty Three- From the Outside

Update Info

757 28 8
By Millertary_Stories

I would like to start off by saying I'm sorry for not updating in awhile. I had summer reading and I wrote a lot for the next chapter, but unfortunately it was not saved.

It's back to school time which means I'll be more focused on school. Today was my first day of high school (and my birthday, just saying) and for my freshmen year I want to start off with good grades and strive higher then I did in middle school. I'll be taking honors and upperclassmen classes as well as extra curricular activities which will limit my free time. I'm also taking an honors english class to improve my writing and to be a better author as a whole.

This also means that updates will be less frequent, school comes first. I don't have a schedule for updates, but the latest an update would be is once a month.

Again, I apologize and hope you all understand. I wish you all luck this school year and to try new things, join new clubs, and be motivated for improvement.

I love you all!!

~Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 282 39
It's funny how something can go from so perfect to so wrong in just a blink of an eye. Everything you once held close to your heart is now gone forev...
406 0 22
Briar Madison If someone asked you to point out the sweetest person you knew, anyone would point in the direction of Briar, but what people don't kno...
1.1M 25.8K 58
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...