Until you came (Zarry) /Engli...

By adrianpestalozzi

A happy family moves into a new house on the outskirts of town. They want to escape the hustle and bustle of... More

1. Preface
2. The Move
3. The New
4. The First Impression
5. Confessions
6. The Invitation
7. Impressions
8. The Glimpse
9. Naked
10. Imagination
11. Shake it off
12. Shake it off 2
13. The Barbecue
14. The Barbecue 2
16. Disillusion
17. Bitterness
18. Jealousy
19. Appetizer
20. Feelings
21. Suspicion
22. Starved
23. Instinct
24. Trouble in Paradise
25. Room with a view
26. Between two worlds in passing
27. You are always on my mind
28. Sow the seeds of discord
29. Green
30. Open My Eyes
31. The Secret
32. Trembling
33. Decisions
34. Double - cross
35. Lifeless
36. Golden
37. Drunk
38. sHe
39. Amnesia
40. Silence
41. The Past and the Future
42. Bubbles
43. God
44. Top or Bottom?
45. 69 or Red and Green
46. Light and Shadow
47. Play with fire
48. Heart broken
49. Two's company, three's a crowd
50. M / S
51. The new guy
52. The value of the words
53. Sense and Sensibility
54. New broom sweeps clean?
55. Cornered
56. He crossed the line
57. My heart is beating faster than yours
58. Better late than never
59. Thorns
60. Cuckoo's nest
61. The past is always catching you up
62. Destiny
63. The King and Queen

15. Barbecue 3

1.9K 110 36
By adrianpestalozzi

I dedicate this chapter to my faithful reader AmeeraWilliams001.

Harry

"Dinner's ready!" we hear shouting from afar. 

We get dressed hastily. 

"Oh God, Harry. That was really hot," raves Zayn.

 I nod. "Yes, it was, Mr. Bad Boy," I answer. 

"Do you have pangs of guilt, Styles?"

Pangs of guilt? I had repress this feeling while having the best sex in a long time. I shrug my shoulders.

 "I don't know, Zayn."

 "After all, we cheated on our goddesses," he grins. 

To be honest, I'm surprised how cavalier he deals with the matter. He pats me on the shoulder.

 "Hey, like I told you before. No one needs to know. Only the two of us know about it."

 Our eyes meet and in his I see no guilt. Zayn kisses me on my bare shoulders and it gives me goose bumps.

 "Zayn," I moan and close my eyes.

 "Babe, I don't think I can keep my hands off you. You led me into a totally new dimension of sex today," he whispers in my ear.

 "Did I?"

 I smile and my index finger gently strokes his back. 

"Styles, we were called to dinner in case you forgot. As much as I would like to have a second round with you, but I am pretty exhausted."

 "I want to feel your wonderful fingers everywhere. That turns me on."

He pulls me close, puts his hand on my manhood and strokes it. 

"You're so, you're so ... hot," he whispers. 

"Zayn, think of the dinner," I whisper. 

"I think about it all the time."

 He intensifies his stroking. I moan louder.

 "The dinner.."

 "I see, baby. Let's just put it off until later," he laughs. 

One last passionate kiss and then we hurry to the terrace.

A beautifully set table waiting fo us. 

"Wow, girls,that looks delicious," we praise. 

They smile the biggest smile.

 "We are a great team, Gigi and me!" Gigi agrees.

 "Just like us. Isn't that right, Harry?" Zayn says.

 What's he saying? He's always putting me in embarrassing situations. I'm blushing again. Fortunately, our women don't notice.

We take a seat at the table. 

"Zayn, we didn't bought any pork. So you can eat everything," my wife informs him.

 "Taylor, how lovely of you." 

Zayn answers. A conniving smile is on his lips. I don't like that because I suspect mischief again. He reaches for a sausage and bites into it pleasurably. At this sight, I feel aroused again. Such an idiot, I think. What is he doing there? Does he really want to seduce me during dinner, here at the table, in front of our women? This man is  unbelievable. He provokes me with pure joy and a devilish grin.

I look at him with reproach. The Pakistani god winks and shoves almost the whole sausage into his mouth. Malik, I think, you are insatiable. I can hardly believe  he pulls out all the stops. I also want to upset and embarrass him. So I take a sausage and dip the end of the sausage in ketchup. Slowly I lick off the ketchup and roll my eyes.

Zayn's face, when he notices this, is unique and worth a photo. His eyes wide open and his own tongue running over his lips, he slides restlessly back and forth. Our little game seems to become a foreplay, comes to my mind. However, having sex with Zayn again is almost impossible. Our wifes would become suspicious and I'd be physically totally exhausted. So I clear my throat and turn to Taylor. 

"Wonderful honey", I kiss her on the cheek.

 "That's a magnificent buffet." 

She takes the chance and turns her red mouth to me. In return for my praise she kisses me greedily. What the hell's got into her? Somewhat surprised, I return her kiss.

 "Do you know how sexy that just looked?" breathes Taylor. 

I shake my head. Shit, she actually noticed. It was for Zayn and not her at all. Styles, you're on thin ice.  

"Just wait and see. Later I'll show you how erotic that was," she adds.

 Zayn watches without comment, but with an alert eye.

When the women clear the table and we're already sitting with a second bottle of champagne, a hand lies on my thigh. At any moment Taylor and Gigi could come back. I quickly push Zayn's hand aside. He immediately puts it back. 

"Baby," he breathes." 

"Did Taylor find it as sexy as me?" 

"Huh, what do you think?" 

I'm trying to look as innocent as possible. 

"Ha, you know exactly what I'm talking about," he hisses. 

His hand moves higher. 

"Zayn, stop it. That's not funny. It's already difficult enough to sit here with you." I answer visibly annoyed.

 "But I'm jealous." 

"You are jealous? Zayn, Taylor is my wife," I argue. 

"Who cares? You are my baby. I don't want her touching you or looking at you like that and whispering sweet things in your ear. At least not when I'm around." He sounds angry.

 "When you are alone, then I don't care," he adds.

 "Please stop beeing dramatic," it slips out. 

That's just what I needed. I'm already on my way to falling head over heels in love with the mysterious artist. If he's still playing the jealous lover, it's just too much for my mind. That would be a recipe for a disaster. I suspect that this is getting more complicated and that we have to be careful.  

Gigi sits down with us again. Her husband's hand is now in my lap. I expect him to take it away. He's not even consider it . Slowly his fingers move and I confess, I enjoy his touch. My mouth is half open and his eyes are on my lips. 

"Mmmh', I mumble.

 "Are you all right, Harry?" Gigi asks caringly and wonders about my facial expression. 

"Ooohhhh, yes...yes...", I stammer. 

Zayn smiles promisingly and grips even harder. Before the situation escalates, I apologize and stumble into the bathroom. From the terrace I hear loud laughter.

In the bathroom I lean on the sink and breathe deeply. I imagine horrible things to get my boner away. Someone walks in. Taylor suddenly stands behind me and grabs between my legs. 

"Darling, let's stop the barbecue for a moment," she tries to seduce me.

 Since I'm already turned on by Zayn, I see it as a welcome opportunity to relieve myself and to silence my bad conscience. We lock the bathroom.

Zayn

We've been waiting for fifteen minutes. Gigi and I sit alone in the warm summer night and wait. Harry and his blond bunny have disappeared. I wonder what they're doing. When they finally come back, I notice the strange mood between them. The blonde giggles all the time and gives him meaningful looks. As if that's not enough, she kisses him on the neck every second. My pulse is racing and I'm in a bad mood. 

Stop, the two lovebirds didn't have sex, did they? Right now? 

Harry's hair is tousled and Taylor's Tunika is buttoned wrong. That suggests that they had sex. Jealousy came over me. I'm dying of jealousy. I growl.That she touches him - It's hard on me. Well, I ought to teach you a lesson for that, Styles. He can't treat me like that. 

Late at night we leave. Even when we say goodbye, Taylor sticks to Harry and runs through his curls again and again. She is a real pain in the ass. He is Mine, I think. I kiss her on her pale cheek and turn to her irresistible husband. My goodness, Harry is a feast for the eyes. Even overtired, he looks gorgeous. His body shimmers in the moonlight and I feel a craving for him.

 "Thank you for an eventful evening," I say well-behaved. 

Gigi agrees with me smiling. As I stand close to Harry, I whisper to him:

 "Styles, have I given you the hot foreplay for your shag in the bathroom?" 

He turns bright red and looks at me.

 "I'm not stupid, Harry. By the way, that was extremely rude. It's bad manners to leave your guests," I hiss. 

Before he can answer, we leave the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.1K 50
"He was like a dream when I first saw him. He was brighter than the sun, and then became my sun He pushed away the darkness when he smiled. I was...
202K 8.3K 29
Harry is your not-so-typical high school student who meets a bad boy at a college party. Cue drama. Bottom!Harry as always ❦ κ’° β‘… discontinued κ’± Λ–β™‘
175K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
7.9K 458 8
Sometimes we don't always see how good we have it unless we lose what we have. Harry made a mistake. Not appreciating what he had. But then sometim...