Loving You Isn't Enough (Royc...

De _PrinceRoyal

Royce and Pray love story. Book 1 Mai multe

Prologue
1. Pain
2. In My Feelings
3. Stay Over
4. Call Me Daddy
5. Betrayed
6. The Truth Hurts
7. Say You Love Me
8. Cafeteria Freaks
9. Planning To Meet
10. Assumptions
11. Need Some Space
12. Ready For Date Night
13. Getting To Know Each Other
14. Staying The Night
15. Missing You
16. Dont Judge Me
17. Business
18. Strike One
19. Promises
20. You Hurt Him
21. Prom Shopping
22. Prom Night
23.Prom Night pt. 2
24. Good Morning
25. All About You
26. A Little Crazy
27. Trippen
28. Birthday Sex
29. Birthday Party
30. Drinking Our Sorrows Away
31. Foolishly In Love
32. Too Deep
33. No More Nookie
Question/Announcements
34. A Little Emotional
35. You Thought I Forgot
36. Realization
37. Nice And Slow
38. Can't Wait No More
39. Chill Time
40. Late Night Calls
41. Last Time
42. I Just Can't Do This
43. Enough Of No Love
44. Through The Tears
45. Saying Hello
46. Just A little Taste
47. Understand My Feelings
48. Franmily Time
49. Late Nights, Early Mornings
50. Wicked Games
51. More Than A Tease
52. Was It A Mistake?
53. Letters
54. His Lost, My Gain
55. Back To A New Start
57. Climax

56. Watch Out For Crazy

877 45 19
De _PrinceRoyal

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame

Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain

I got my heart right here

I got my scars right here

Bring the cups baby I could bring the drink

Bring your body baby I could bring you fame

And that's my motherfucking words too

Just let me motherfucking love you

- The Weekend

_______________________

Anthony Pov

I pulled into the parking space of Craig and Ray apartment. We've been in a on and off relationship since Jacob left and went back to New York. So a year and some months. Lately it's been steady. No breaking up because of dumb shit for the last three months. But I fucked up. I fucked up bad.

I've done some unforgivable things in the past and prayed to God for forgiveness. Jacob being one of the many bad things I've done and I can never forgive myself for that. I raped my own baby brother. I will live with this guilt for the rest of my life and I deserve it. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I sigh miserably and got out the car. I ran a hand through my hair and started walking up the stairs towards the building. The cold air hit me as I opened the door and shivered. A short girl with a nice figure smiled at me as she was heading to the door. I licked my lips and smiled at her. She winked and walked out the door. I looked back at her and got a good glimpse of her ass.

"Damn..." I mumbled.

I let out a audible sign and headed to the elevator and pressed the forth floor. That lame ass elevator music played. Why the fuck do they choose this type of music. I was glad when the elevator opened. I walked down the hall way until I got to their door. I fidget not knowing if I should knock or not. I know they're home because I seen the car outside and I can hear voices behind the door. I gave in and knock quietly. I heard feet patter against the floor a few seconds later.

The door open to a half dressed Craig. He only had on sweat pants that hung low on his waist. Real low to where I can see his pubic hair. That made me horny and mad. What if it wasn't me at the door? He smiled at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You look mad." He said amused. "Not happy to see me?"

"No that's not it baby. I just want you to put on some cloths. I don't want people looking at you any kind of way."

He laughed and bit his lip. I groaned mentally and looked him up and down again. He opened the door wider and step out the way to let me in. I gave him a quick kiss before stepping inside. I heard the door close and he walked around me.

"Where Ray?"

"Sleep."

I nodded and took off my J's. I followed Craig into the living room and sat down. He sat across from me and stared at me. I started getting nervous at how intense his stare was. I cleared my throat and rubbed my hands together.

"I messed up." I sighed.

"I know." He said calmly.

"You know? How?"

"I know everything that goes on with you and Ray. I'm real possessive of people I love."

"You love me?" I looked at him surprised.

He nodded and came to sit next to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm gently. I looked at him still surprised.

"You grew on me Anthony. Just like Ray did and I love you so damn much." He whispered.

He gonna make a thug cry.

"But... What you did could get that bitch killed in we were together a few years ago. Ask Ray he will tell you." He laughed but looked serious. "I'm crazy Anthony like really crazy but the meds help me so I forgive you. Now Ray... Ray is a different case all together. I cheated on him once. Lets just say I've never been so scared and turned on in my life." He smiled.

"I didn't mean to get her pregnant though. I swear I didn't babe."

"Mhm... It's cool. We all make mistakes."

"I love you Craig. I love you and Ray alot. I don't tell people I love then often. But you and Ray are special to me. I made a bad decision, well I made alot of bad decisions but not with you or Ray." I admitted.

"I love you to." He pecked my lips. "Don't tell Ray you got another bitch pregnant though. That's trouble you don't want."

"To late." I smooth voice said behind us. "Anthony baby.... You better hope I don't find that bitch." He purred and started walking towards me.

Craig started laughing and stood up. I smirked and raised a eyebrow at Ray. He cane around the couch and sat in my lap, facing me.

"I'ma go take a shower. I'll be back in twenty minutes or so." I heard Craig say.

Soon it was just me and Ray. He smiled wickedly at me and reached behind himself. He pulled out a small knife not taking his eyes off me. I looked at him curiously as his eyes held a certain glint to them.

"It's been so long..." He purred and kissed the knife.

He ran his tongue all the way to the tip and moaned. I've never seen someone get so intimate with a weapon. I was scared. No lie. He looked so fucking scary and beautiful at the same time. He pulled the knife out of his mouth and licked his lips. I groaned at how slowly his tongue ran over his lips; forgetting about the knife. He smirked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"I should cut your dick off."

"Why? Don't like my dick anymore?" I chuckled.

"I love your dick daddy, it's just been in places it shouldn't have." He said seriously.

"Ray it was a mistake." I sigh.

"Fucking a bitch ain't no fucking mistake. You are in control of your dick!" He yelled and reached down and grabbed me through my sweats. "This dick belongs to me and Craig. I don't like to share Anthony!"

He put his knife to my neck and squeeze my dick which in turn made me whimper. Yeah I whimpered. That shit hurt. I went to talk but he glared at me. I looked away from him and begged for Craig to come and get him.

I felt warmth surround my bottom lip and looked back at Ray. He sucked on my bottom lip hard as he rubbed me softly. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"I'll make you regret cheating on me Anthony. But I'll have to do it later, I'm horny right now." He whispered to me.

I slowly sucked his upper lip for a few seconds, and then ran my tongue across his bottom lip for an entrance which he granted. I briefly opened my eyes, and his eyes were open. We stared at each other as we kissed passionately.

Our tongues rubbed together, and felt all around. I could feel his dick, hard and pulsing against my thigh. I gently pulled away, and glanced down to it. He squirmed a little and bit his lip. I ran my hand down his sides then stopped at the to of his boxers. I laid him down on his back and pulled them off as he pulled off his shirt. His dick was hard and throbbing, his foreskin mostly retracted, and his dick was pointing straight out from his body.

I slowly began kissing his neck, while one of my hands caressed his chest and nipple, and the other reached down his lower back. I ran my tongue down from his neck, to his nipples, circling them. They perked at my tongue's flickering touch. I then moved down. I licked down his abdomen, following the tiny trail of hair to his small bush.

I then teased my fingers down his abdomen, to his pubic hair. I gently moved my fingers through the hair, towards the base of his dick, and then pulled them away. I ran my hands down his inner thighs, and I could feel his dick throbbing from the tease. I ran my hands around his thighs and to his ass cheeks and they were soft and plump. I rubbed his ass slowly for a few minutes, until he relaxed. I then slipped one finger slightly down his ass, but not slipping into the hole. When my finger reached his hole, I rubbed the outside for a few seconds. I could feel them being spread as my hands pulled at his ass. I then slipped a finger slowly into his ass, just probing the entrance into his tight ass. Then I pulled the finger out, and I danced my fingers along his ass and through the hairy patch to his balls.

Then, still without having touched his throbbing dick, I caressed his balls, and I moved my mouth to suck them each individually. I licked them, and flicked my tongue over the grainy skin of his scrotum. Then, slowly, I moved one hand from his balls to the base of his dick. I began to pull at his dick, moving his foreskin over the head of his dick. With the one hand, I slowly jerked him off for a few moments, until I then moved my other hand to his dick. With both hands, I held his dick at the base, and moved my mouth to the attack. I slid my wet lips over the head of his dick, and his entire body quivered with pleasure. I looked up to his face, to see his head thrown back and his arms at his waist, with one hand on the back of my head.

"Papí..." He whimpered.

I slowly pushed the dick into my mouth, reaching further and further each time. I am not really able to deep-throat a dick, but I can push it fairly far into my mouth. I pushed his dick deep into my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could as I pushed my mouth over his dick, and I moved my tongue along the base of his dick as hard as I could. I sucked him for a few minutes like this, and then I relinquished my grip a little to move one hand to his ass. I slipped it between his legs, pushing his balls towards his dick, and allowing two of my fingers to push into his ass. I moved them in and out with the movement of my mouth, and I could feel his body tensing, preparing to cum. I kept on for another minute or two, and then I pushed myself to swallow his dick harder and faster, and I finger-fucked his ass as fast as I could. His hands were pushing my head hard onto his dick.

"I'm gonna cum, oh god..." He murmured.

The first spurts shot from his dick as the head of his dick was just barely pushed into my mouth. The warm spurts hit the back of my throat. He spurted into my mouth at least four or five times, and I could feel the cum dripping out of the corners of my mouth. I kept his dick inside of my mouth for another minute or two, until I felt it get limp, and then he pulled me by my arm to him. He looked me in the eye, and he kissed me with all his tongue and force, licking up the rest of the cum. He then started kissing me, much more quickly than I had kissed him. He moved from my mouth to my neck. He pushed me back so I laid down on the couch with him in top. He ran his hand down my chest then pulled me hoodie off. He licked his lips and traced my chest. He pulled my sweats off along with my boxers. My breathing increased as he climb into my lap.

"This dick is mine baby. Don't let no bitch touch what's mine." He growled.

He went to my groin a few moments later, with hard kisses along the way.His fingers pushed into my bush, with his thumbs pressing firmly onto my balls. My dick was in high salute, begging for attention. He used both hands to cup my balls and then he flicked his tongue over the head of my dick for a few times, and then he pushed his mouth over it, engulfing my dick in pleasure. He sucked me hard for a few minutes, pushing my cock deep into his mouth. While he sucked, he squeezed my balls gently with his free hand. He ran his hand down my leg, making my leg twitch in pleasure.

"R-Ray... Fuck baby..." I moaned.

It felt so good, the pressure of his lips and the suction in his mouth, and his fingers tugging at my balls. As my eyes were closed, I felt him stop. He told me to keep my eyes closed, and I could feel him maneuvering onto me. He pulled my knees up, and he hovered above my dick. It was pointing towards my face, but he grabbed it with one hand, and pulled it below his own dick and sought his ass with it. And at that moment, I felt him slowly press himself down onto my dick, pushing it into his ass, little by little.

With barely open eyes, I could see him lowering himself on to my body, slowly fucking him. I could tell he began to feel comfortable, and he thrusted faster and harder. I began to push my dick into him myself, and we moved rhythmically. He moved his body up and down, and I pushed into him. His ass began to move faster and faster, slapping onto my legs and balls, making that hot noise of skin slapping on skin.

"Anthony! Right there Papí!" He threw his head back with his hands on my chest.

We fucked in the this manner for awhile, and I knew I couldn't last long. Right as I was about to reach the point of no return, the path towards spurting cum, he pulled off of me. My dick lay slightly in the air above my navel, twitching with the desire for more. He then got onto all fours, and spread his ass cheeks before me. His ass cheeks were smooth. I kneeled behind him, fixing my dick for entry. I pushed in, and he whimpered in pleasure, and I fucked him. I pushed him harder and harder, and while I fucked him, I reached around his skinny legs to his dick. I pulled at his foreskin, moving it over his head, effectively jerking him off as I fucked him. He moaned loudly, as my dick slapped against his ass, and my balls made contact with his ass and legs. I tugged at his dick as I fucked him harder and harder, and I knew I was about to explode. I could feel my balls tighten to my dick, as it prepared for ejaculating. As I was tugging at his dick, I felt his body shudder and he groaned loudly.

He came again, though I couldn't see it, I could feel it in his body. At the same time, my dick's tingling sensation put it over the top. In one hard last thrust, I came inside of his ass, shooting hard warm strings of cum. I stayed inside him for a moment, laying onto his back, with my hand still stroking his dick as it became flaccid. My dick, having gone soft, popped out of his tight ass, along with some oozing cum. We both laid back. Him snuggling into my side as I rubbed his back softly. He leaned up and pecked my lips, and I let of a soft sigh.

"Did y'all have fun?" I heard a smooth voice ask.

I hummed as I heard foot steps coming towards us. Craig sat in my lap and wrapped an arm around my neck. I crack my eyes open a little and looked at him then Ray.

"I love y'all so fucking much. I know I can be difficult at times and I'm glad y'all suck with me man. Y'all honestly keep me grounded. Without y'all I don't know where I would be."

"Mmm... I love you to Papí." Ray sigh.

"I love you to Anthony." Craig smiled.

Comment.Vote.Follow

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.3K 444 22
This is my first book yall soo be mindful But just read
91 13 13
If you have seen my other book with my ideas, you have already read the 1st chapter. Lol
105K 5.3K 91
**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their journey through life as college students...
13.8K 661 48
♡ "mmm fuck! this is fucking heaven!" i yell. raegan walks in and laughs at me. like full on laughs his ass off. ♡ that's basically the book ;) just...