28. Birthday Sex

It's your birthday so I know you want to ride out

Even if we only go to my house

Sip more weezy as we sit upon my couch

Feels good but I know you want to cry out....

You say you want passion (I think you found it)

Get ready for action (don't be astounded)

We switching positions (you feel surrounded)

Just tell me where you want your gift girl...

-Jeremih

_____________________

Jacob Pov

It's my baby birthday! He nineteen now. I'm so happy for him. Today is his special day, so I'm heading over to his house right. I've been feeling sick lately but right now I feel fine. I think it's just a stomach flu. I pulled into his drive way and stepped out the car. I made sure my jacket was tied around me tightly before hurrying to the door. I knocked patiently on the front door and wait it for it to open. It's around six o'clock so I know he awake and home. The door open and my face fell when I seen Dante open the door.

"Wassup ma?" He grinned.

I scowl and pushed past him. I took off my shoes and headed towards the living room. I seen Chres leaning back on the couch with a blunt in his hands. I narrowed my eyes at him when he gave me a lazy smile.

"Hey Jacob. Where you been all day?" He sat up.

"Getting your birthday present ready. But I see your busy."

He raised his eyebrow and told me to come over to him. I walked until I stood in front of him. He looked me up and down, then licked his lips.

"Why you got on the long ass jacket?" He asked.

"Well... What's under neath is part of your birthday present." I said softly.

"Word?" He licked his lips again.

"Sí Papí..." I purred.

He bit his lip then looked behind me. He told Dante he had to go then looked back at me. I bit my lip and climbed onto his lap. I ran a finger down his chest as he started kissing my neck. I heard the front door shut as I let out a soft moan. I shook my head and slide off his lap. I started walking towards the stairs and untied my jacket. I let it softly slide off of me so I was naked. I ran my hands threw my curls and looked back at Chres. I raised my eyebrow at him and licked my lips.

"You coming or nah?" I said as I started walking up the stairs.

Chresanto Pov

Jacob looked so sexy standing there naked and looking at me like that. I stood up and head to the stairs. Once I stared up them he was already at the top. He bit his lip and walked down the hall. I groaned and run up the stairs. I looked down the hall way and seen him standing at my bedroom door. His eyes were glazed over with lust.

"Come get me Papí." He moaned and disappeared into the room.

I growled and made my way towards the room. I took off my clothes as I got closer. I walked into the room and seen Jacob sitting on the bed. He waved me over. I walk then stop in front of him. He got up and ran his hands up my chest. He bit his lip as he traced my abs. He stood on his tippy toes and kissed me. His soft hands ran over my shoulders as I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer. I walked him backwards until we fell on the bed. 

He moaned as my tongue ran over his bottom lip and open his mouth. I slide my tongue in and swirled it around his mouth. He moaned louder and tugged on my hair. I groaned and ran my hands down his legs and gripped his thighs. I pulled his legs up and he wrapped them around my torso as our tongues swirled together. I few second later he pulled away and sucked in a deep breath. I continued my kisses down his neck until I got to his sweet spot and sucked harshly.

"Chres.." He groaned and tighten his grip in my hair.

I continued to suck harshly before pulling away and looking at the purple spot. I blew air on it and he whimpered softly. I kissed it and pulled back again to look at him. He was panting softly and looking at me through hooded eyes. He flipped us over and sat on my torso.

"It's your birthday. I'm suppose to be taking care of you Papí..." He drew little circle on my chest.

He got off of me and told me not to move. He walked into my closet and came back out with a belt. He climbed back on me and tied my wrist to the bed rail. I raised my eyebrow at him but he just bit his lip.

He slide down my body; placing kisses as he went. He nibbled on my hip bone then licked it lightly. He sat back and spread my legs then bent them. He traced the inside of my thigh.

Jacob Pov

Slowly my lips approached his swollen, shiny and throbbing head. I licked around the glistening marvelous head slowly, then wrap my lips tighter and tighter around his dick. He groaned and bucked his hip. Every so slightly I would move down, then back up, then back down a bit further, then back up. On and on. All the while letting my tongue circle the shaft and lick around his head full circle, then reverse direction, then pull off and look Chres in the eyes.

"Fuck Jacob..." He said breathlessly.

I smirked and grab his staff again. I rubbed my thumb all over his head. All the while, precum flowed from his dick. As it came out I licked and swallowed. I moaned at the taste and licked my lips. I took him back in mouth slowly. He groaned out in thrusted the rest of his length into my mouth. I choked and back off.  I hit his leg and he smiled at me.

"My bad baby. You know I love your mouth." He smirk down at me.

"Bitch.." I mumbled and took him back in my mouth.

I ran my tongue up his length, slurping up the precum. I swirled my tongue around the head and probed his tip, licking up every drop of his precum.

Then I slid my mouth over his staff, loving the way it felt sliding over my lips. He let out a shuddering sigh of pleasure as I began to move my head up and down, taking him in a little deeper with each stroke. I soon had him completely in my mouth. I rolled and slithered my tongue around his shaft. Sucking hard, I fucked him eagerly with my mouth.

"Right there Jacob... don't stop baby." He moaned and started thrusting into my mouth.

I felt his dick swell and heard him gasped. The first shot of cum flooded onto my tongue. Then another. Still keeping him in my mouth, I let a trickle of cum dribble out of mouth and run down his dick. He was still shooting spurts of cum into mouth. I swallowed, making sure there was the audible gulping sound. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, he relaxed  on to the bed with a groan.

I crawled back on top of him sitting on his waist. I licked my lips then smiled at him. He took a deep breath then release.

"Like your gift?" I asked.

"Mhm.. I'll like it more if you untie me so I can fuck you."

" I'll think about it..." I said pretending to think.

"Jacob..." He whined and tugged at the belt.

"You wanna fuck me Papí?" I purred and started moving my hips against his.

"Yes!" He growled.

"How bad?" I grind down hard on him.

"Really bad baby. So fucking bad." He pleaded.

I moaned at the desperation in his voice. It felt good to know he wants me just as much as I wanted him. I untied the belt from around his wrist. As soon as his hands were free he flipped us on so I was my back looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard Jacob. Your ass gonna be sore for weeks." I whimpered.

Comment.Vote.Follow