41. Last Time

Sitting here feeling kinda crazy

But not just any crazy

It's the kind you feel when you love somebody

And I know that my baby

Is calling somebody else baby, And I can't sit still

Look how gone it got me

Who knew that my heart could ever bruise

You see this scar here on my chest

I'm hurting and he don't even care

-Melanie Fiona

_____________________

Chresanto Pov

Jacob hasn't been talking to me for awhile. He talks but not how he use to talk to me. He will say a couple of sentence here and there but that's it. I keep telling him I'm not fucking Krista, I even got a new phone and number to convince him. But it is hopeless. I mean I understand why he doesn't believe me because I have been caught with Krista before but I'm being completely honest. He acting like he can't forget and forgive. I forgave his ass when he fucked Ray; why can't I be forgiven?

Anyways I planned to go clubbing with a few of my boys tonight. Dante hit me up and asked if I wanted to hang, so I said why not? No harm is being done. Jacob doesn't know but I'll leave him a note. He is at the doctors right now for a check up.

I went to the closet and picked out a outfit and put it in the bag. It's about five o'clock right now so Jacob should be coming home soon. I grab the bag and wrote a quick note then left.

Jacob Pov

"Well Mr.Perez.." The doctor looked at the ultra sound scene. "It looks like you will be having a healthy baby boy." She smiled.

I started crying tears of joy. A baby boy. Me and Chres made a beautiful baby boy. I wiped my tears with a big smile on my face.

"Can I get pictures?"

"Sure! How many?"

I held up four fingers and she nodded her head. One for my mom, one for Chres, one for Ray and Craig and the last one for myself. I sat up and wiped the gel of my stomach when she handed me the napkins. She excused her self for a minute then returned with my pictures. I smiled and trace the little figure with my finger. My healthy baby boy.

"Well, Mr.Perez since you are officially four months pregnant you will start to show in a few days. Your small stomach won't be so small and will grow, so don't be scared if you wake up one day with a bigger stomach." She smiled.

"How big will it get in the next few days?"

"Not big, but noticeable. Like sticking a pillow in you shirt big. Also your feet will swell a little."

"Okay." I nodded. "Thanks Dr. Britten."

"Anytime. Take care." She waved as I exited the office.

I got in the car and headed to my moms first. Once I got there, we talked for a little and then I showed her the picture from the ultra sound. She started crying and talking in Spanish about having her first grandchild. She also told me that Anthony will be getting out of rehab next year. I smiled softly at that and told her I had to go. We said our good byes and then I headed to Ray's house.

When I got there, let me tell you who open the door. Tracy! I was surprise as hell. I thought Craig was cheating again but then Ray came to the door and let me in. I just kept looking at them. He smacked her butt and told her to go in the room with Craig. He turned and smiled at me but I just crossed my arms.

"What the fuck was that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I can explain." He said.

"No need. That ain't my business. You and Craig do what ever you want in y'all relationship." I laughed.

"Okay. But what's up? What you doing here?" He walked to the living room and I followed.

"Well... I went to the doctors today." I said excitingly.

"What happen?"

"I'm having a baby boy!" I yelled.

Ray jump up and started cheering. I laughed at him when he starred doing this little dance.

"So I'm getting a nephew?" I turned my head towards Craig when I heard his voice.

I nodded and showed them the picture. Ray awed and Craig told me it was cute. We started talking about baby names and chilled. I even talked to Tracy ass. She was cool or whatever. It's was around eight when I left and headed to Chres house.

When I got there, his car was gone. I figured he probably went to the store and headed in the house. I went up stairs to the room and started undressing. When I went to go lay down I seen a little folded up piece of paper on the bed. Basically it said that Chres was out with some boys and won't be home until later tonight. I shrugged and laid down.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ranging. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and seen it was past four thirty in the morning. I looked at the bed and seen Chres wasn't here. I frowned and grabbed my phone. It was Chres calling. I answered it and said a sleepy hello.

I heard noises. Strange noises. Then I heard deep breathing and moaning. I looked at the phone again then said another hello more clearly. I heard someone yell Daddy and then moaning. I know Chres is not cheating on me again. I finally heard Chres voice groaned a name. Not just any name, but the name that made me not believe his ass if the first place. Krista.

I felt the tears fall out my eyes and hung up the phone. I threw my phone against the wall and balled into myself and sobbed all night. That was the last straw. Chresanto isn't going to hurt me anymore. I'll make sure of that.

Chresanto Pov

I don't really remember what happen last night. One minute I was telling Krista to leave me alone and the next I was waking up in a bed I was all to familiar with. I pushed Krista's naked body off of me and sat on the side of the bed. I put my head in my hands. I can't believe I got drunk and cheated. But I don't remember any of it.

I felt lips on my shoulder and arms wrap around me. I tried shrugging Krista off but she kept her hold.

"It's ok baby. It was meant to happen." She whispered.

"Hell no. Krista why don't you understand, I don't want you!" I pushed her away.

"You wasn't saying that last night." She glared.

"Bitch I was drunk! I don't want your loose pussy ass." I got up and started grabbing my cloths.

"So you gonna leave me for some faggot?!" She shouted.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't say shit about him!" I yelled at her as I put on my cloths.

"It's not like he gonna want you now." She smirked.

"You better not tell him." I growled.

"Too late. Call him last night from your phone and let him listen to you fuck me." She laughed.

I slapped the shit out of her. I don't condom abuse but this bitch need to learn her boundaries. I heard her gasp and started crying.

"Ch-Chresanto..." She whimpered and held her cheek.

"Leave me the fuck alone Krista. Don't come around me no more." I told her then left.

Now to try and get Jacob to listen to me.

Comment.Vote.Follow