38. Can't Wait No More

No teasing,

You waited long enough.

Go deep,

Imma throw it at ya,

Can you catch it?

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough.

Know I'm feeling ya, huh.

Know you liking it, huh.

-Rihanna

_________________________

Ray Pov

As soon as we got to Chres house we hopped in our car and headed home. Craig kept looking at me from the corner of his eye. I licked my lips nervously and looked out the window. Soon we pulled into the drive way and Craig was out the car before I could unbuckle my seat belt. He stalked to my door and threw it open, grab me and place my over his shoulder. I gasp and he headed into the house.

He walked towards our room and closed the door the place he down. He grabbed my face and kissed me. While our tongues danced, I reached down and sneaked my hand down his body. My exploratory hand was greeted by a very aroused dick. Craig moaned as I gripped it. Once again I marvelled at how it felt in my hand. It's been two weeks to long.

Craig pushed me to my knees and then pull down his sweats, revealing himself. My eyes lit up at the sight of his body. I love Craig's figure. I knelt down in front of him, coming face-to-face with his dick.. It was slightly thicker than I remembered, and his black pubic hair seemed shorter too. I took him eagerly between my lips, sucking on the head before taking a little more. Soon I was sucking up and down the entire length of it. I tried to relax as the head banged relentlessly against my tonsils.

Craig took over, and it wasn't long before he was thrusting his hips forward while he held my face. This was no blow job: it was a full on, no-holds barred face-fucking. I must admit, I didn't mind him taking over. In fact, I kind of liked him taking the lead. Deep down, I knew that this was really what I wanted: to please him.

After a couple of minutes of me kneeling in front of him, I felt his body start to tense. His thrusts grew stronger and more desperate. Craig stretched up and balanced on his toes as he continued to fuck my face, holding my head firmly. Meanwhile my own hands clawed up and down his legs and around his butt, trying to keep my movements in rhythm with his body.

The speed of Craig's efforts increased, and after a few more thrusts, I heard him moan loudly. At that precise moment, he erupted into my mouth, flooding me with cum. I quickly swallowed as much as I could, but there was too much for me to handle. Some dribbled out of the corners of my mouth, but I managed to get most of it. Craig held me there fixedly as he continued to spurt his juice down my throat until he was finished. Then his grip relaxed and he sagged backwards, leaning on the wall. As he released my head, I continued to suck on his softening dick.

By the time the last few precious drops passed my lips, he seemed to have recovered a little. I stood up and he kissed me again, softer this time.

"Dam Ray... I missed that mouth of yours." He bit my bottom lip.

His hands snaked around my body and I melted under his touch. Turning my head towards him. He kissed my face before nibbling on my earlobe.

Meanwhile, one of his hands had found its way under my shirt and was playing with my nipple. The other hand was rubbing the front of my pants. I felt my dick stirring under his touch as I reached around to him. The sensation of his dick pushing at my ass felt so good so I pushed back, provocatively. Even through my jeans I could feel his hardness rubbing between my cheeks. Craig held me there for a few moments, dry-humping me.