2. In My Feelings

Boy, this all for you just walk my way

Just tell me how it's looking babe

I do this all for you, baby, just take aim

And tell me how it's looking, babe

-Beyounce

----------------

Jacob Pov

I walked backwards every step he took towards me. I could hear Ray banging on the door and yelling at Chresanto for locking the door.

It's just me and him. Alone. In the bathroom. None of his friends and no Ray.

My back finally hits against the wall and he is just starting at me. There is an emotion in his eyes but I cant read it.

"You know... you where right earlier." He said in a deep voice.

I looked at him wide eyed, then looked down. What? I was right about what?

"Uhh.. sorry? I don't understand."

"You were right about me wanting to fuck you.. I've always wonder how tight you were. What you would sound like screaming or moaning out my name. How you would look underneath me or riding me. Maybe even from the back. You know Jacob, I want all those things. I want you." He caressed my face and whispered to me. Im pretty sure my face was bright red.

Am I dreaming? If so, this is a cruel cruel dream. Getting my hopes up high like that.

"Huh..?" I asked dazed

"I want you Jacob. I dont want to wait any more." He pulled me into him. I bit my lip and looked at him through my eyelashes.

I want to give in so bad. And let him take me and help me forget about all the pain. But I can't. He hurt me. I can't give in that easily.

"No.. no no no. I'm sorry, but I cant. You hurt me Chresanto and I can't forget about that." I said and push him away.

"Please Jacob. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.." He looked at me sadly. I shook my head no and ran out the bathroom after I unlocked the door.

The hallways were clear but I seen Ray waiting at the front gate. He looked up at me and that's when I broke out into a run and ran into his arms sobbing. He kept Shh-ing me asking me what happen. So I told him everything that happened.

"Aww you poor baby. It's okay. Give it time." I mumbled an okay into his shirt and we started walking down the side walk heading to his house. I couldn't deal with Anthony today. Chresanto was already enough.

After we got to Ray house, we walked to his kitchen and he got me some water. I mumbled a quick thanks and drunk the water gratefully. Thanks why I loved Ray. He was the best. Always there for me when I need it.

Me and Ray headed to his room and played some video games. A couple hours later his brother Trey came in and ask if we wanted pizza for dinner. Ray and Trey don't live with their parents. They kick Trey out when they found out he was gay. Ray left because he loved his brother for being who he is.

Now Trey is so fine. Him and Ray look nothing alike. Ray was my height 5'4 while trey was 6'3. He had short curly hair like Chresanto and was light skinned like him to. He had light hazel eyes and Ray had dark chocolate ones.

I actually lost my virginity to him because I wanted to know if I was truly gay.  And he said he could help me. He was a senior in high school at the time. He was so gentle and sweet. Best time of my life. After that we did it a couple more times before we decided to stop.

Ray knew about us and he didn't care. He just complained about us being to loud. He said I was one of those screamers types. I just got good vocals.

Anyways, we agreed to have pizza and continued to play the game. A little while later we ate and I took a shower.

The water was relaxing. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my back and hair. I was so into thought that I didn't know someone got into the shower with me until they were running their hands through my hair.

"What's wrong love?" Trey whispered into my ear.

"Nothing just thinking.. Why are you in here?"

"I miss you." He kissed the side of my neck. I just hummed as he continued to kiss all over my neck.

"Come to my room later and let me relieve you. Your shoulders are tensed, so that means your stress."

I just nodded my head and he gave me a quick kiss and hopped out the shower and left me and my thoughts alone.

Ray Pov

I was walking towards my room when I seen Trey coming out the bathroom smiling like a fool. It was one of those 'I'm about to get some' smiles. Nasty ass. He always trying to get with Jacob since they stop fucking a year ago. And he wonder why I don't brang Jacob over no more.

I just shook my head and kept walking. I miss my baby. Eep! I just love that boy. We have a secret relationship. He one of the popular kids and he not ready to come out. Me either. I'm scared to be judge. I don't know how Jacob do it. He loves Chresanto. His bully. And I love Craig. Chresanto best friend and Jacobs other bully. I'm a horrible friend.

"Ray, you ok there?" I heard a soft voice. I turned and seen Jacob in a over size t-shirt and black boxer briefs.

"Yeah.. I'm going to just watch some t.v. and lay down."

"Okay. I'll uhh be in Trey room if you need me." He blushed.

"Eww Jakey. Getting freaky with my brother." I made a stank face then laughed. He blushed some more and ran to Trey room.

I cut on the t.v and turned it to cartoon network. Adult swim was on and they were showing family guy. I love that show. Stewie my favorite person. I watch that for about 30 minutes before I hear some moaning and banging against the wall. Oh god.

"Ahh.. Right there Trey... Don't stop. Uhngg.!" I heard Jacob scream and Trey just grunted.

Ew ew ew ew. I gotta get out the house for a while. Let me see if Craig home.

Comment.Vote.Follow