26. A Little Crazy

And if I can't have your body (your body)

I don't wanna have nobody, I'd rather be alone

Ain't no substitute

They can't do what you do for me

Would you please take your clothes off (or)

Would you rather me do that part

Cause I don't mind (no), no I don't mind (no)

Button after button now the blouse coming off

Kissing on your stomach, now your skirt coming off

You feel so soft

Kiss until I find it

Must you be reminded

-Trey Songz

______________________

Ray Pov

"Craig what are we doing at a tattoo shop?" I asked as he dragged me into it.

"For a tattoo." He said simply.

"You getting a tattoo or something?" I said looking at the walls that were littered with drawings.

It was silent so I looked at Craig but he was talking to some man at the counter. I shrugged it off and continued to look at the pictures.

"Hey..." A voice said.

I turned and seen this cute boy standing next to me. He smiled and I smiled back. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"Hello. I'm Ray."

"Ej." His voice was soft but deep. "You getting a tattoo or..." He trailed off.

"Uh..." I rubbed the back of my neck. " I'm here with my boyfriend." He looked sad.

I felt eyes on me, so I gazed around and seen Craig glaring at me and Ej. I gulped nervously and tried to send him a soft smile but he narrowed his eyes at me. I turned back to Ej and seen him looking in the same direction as I was.

"Oh.... Your boyfriend is Craig." I looked at him confused.

"You know him?"

"Yup... He dated my little brother before. He can get pretty possessive. And if you dating Craig that must mean your young to." He looked me up and down.

"I'm eighteen." I huffed.

"And I'm twenty-three cutie." He smiled.

I blushed and cleared my throat. Ej looked at me but then his eyes got really big. I cocked my head to the side and gave him a concern stare.

"You alright man?"

"Uh... Yeah." He coughed. " I gotta go." And then he ran off.

I pouted and went to turn around but ran into something or more like someone. I gasp when my arm was grab and I was dragged out the door. I went to protest but was cut off by a growl.

"You really want me to fuck people up Ray?" Craig hissed.

I glared at him and snatched my arm away from him. I went to walk away but he pulled me back and pushed against the wall. I gasp and looked at him. His eyes were black and not the warm mocha color I love and narrowed at me. He stood in front of me; breathing deeply. I ain't gonna lie, he looks sexy right now. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Why do you keep playing with me Ray? I do all the shit you say. I take my pills like you want and try to control my anger but it is so hard to do when you flirt with other boys." He growled.

He grabbed my hair and yanked it back and brung my face closer to his. I whimpered and brung my hands up to his to try and loosen the grip. He continued to glare at me before he pecked my lips.

"Do I have to start hurting people to make you understand your mine? Huh Ray?! Cause your ass is mine and I obviously got to let people know!" He roared.

"No..." I whimpered and closed my eyes.

He let out a breath of air and released his grip on my hair. I wrapped an arm around his waist and laid my head on his chest. I rubbed my head with my free hand and tried to relax.

"I'm sorry Ray. Just don't do that shit again. I love you baby. But the next time that happens I swear I'm going to kill that mother fucker." He whispered.

"Sorry.." I mumbled into his chest.

He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. He lead me back into the tattoo shop and sat us down. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Ray... I brought you here to get a tattoo on you."

"Hell no." I snapped.

"Please baby. I love you and I don't plan on ever letting you go or losing you." I huffed and sighed.

"What kind of tattoo Craig?" I asked.

"Property of Cj right on your inner thigh." He smiled.

"Property?" I glared.

"All of you belong to me. Nobody but me."

"Hello no." I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He narrowed his eyes and I glared at him. He tighten his grip a little but I was not giving up.

"You get Property of Ray on you." I said.

He growled then said fine. I smiled at him and looked forward. He crossed his arms and smirked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He groaned and placed his hands on my waist. I bit his bottom lip hard and he groaned louder.

"I like to play rough Craig. You should already know that baby." I purred against his mouth.

I tugged on his bottom lip hard and he growled. I pulled away and smiled innocently at him. He fixed his pants and licked his bottom.

"You just wait till we leave Ray..."

I smirked and whispered softly..

"Only for you daddy..."

Comment.Vote.Follow