SMG4: Infinity Woomy (Mario X...

By SmeshBras123

It's a squidtastic war between the good guys lead by Meggy, and the bad guys lead by Dark Squid. If you are a... More

Prologue 1/3: Get Ready to Train
Prologue 2/3: Humiliation for All to See
The Good Guys
The Bad Guys
Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: Being Saved From Danger
Chapter 3: Rapping and Anime Combined
Chapter 4: Screams and Flames
Chapter 5: Shroominator Salvation
Chapter 6: You're Too Slow!
Chapter 7: Powered Up
Chapter 8: America, F*ck Yeah!
Chapter 9: Saber Double Team
Chapter 10: Angelina vs. Thief
Chapter 11: Alex and Inkura
Chapter 12: Cartoony Antics
Chapter 13: Stop Breaking The Law, Asshole!
Chapter 14: The Revenge of Mephiles
Chapter 15: Smashing with Items
Chapter 16: Unexpected Helpers
Chapter 17: I AM GOD
Chapter 18: I Don't Feel So Good
Chapter 19: The Ballad of Baldy Nosehair
Chapter 20: ReaderFromWR vs. Wario
Chapter 21: The Letter T
Chapter 22: Enzo's Revenge
Chapter 23: The Evil Couple's Reign
Chapter 24: Meggy vs. Meggy?
Chapter 25: The Arrival of Mega Meggy
Chapter 26: Bad Star's Back Again!
Chapter 27: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt 2
Chapter 28: Mario...
Chapter 29: Loads of Kills
Chapter 30: The Final Confrontation
Chapter 31: The Boxing Match
Final Chapter: Celebration
Epilogue 1/3: A Few Gifts
Epilogue 2/3: Machito's Confession
Epilogue 3/3: Infinite's Goodbye

Prologue 3/3: Take it Easy

1.2K 10 60
By SmeshBras123

The war is in a day, and everyone was sleeping peacefully, until Meggy woke them up by blowing her whistle.

Whistle: FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

That woke everybody up.

SMG4: Meggy. What the hell is yo...

Meggy: You gotta train! Train! Train!

They all got a dummy and started beating it up. Things were going just as fine, but Meggy went from complimenting people to insulting people.

Meggy: Luigi, you gotta keep it faster. Bob, you gotta be harder than that. And Toad. I've seen better attacks from my mother, and she was with the Octolings for years.

Mario (thoughts): Jesus Christ. I think Meggy has gone too far. I gotta set things right, but I don't know when because she demands us to train, and I can't stop myself.

Mario finished with a dummy, and he knew this was his chance, but he grabbed another dummy instead. He did this 3 more times until he finally knew where he should go.

Mario: *breathes in and out* Meggy. Don't you think you're pushing things a little too far?

Meggy: What are you talking about, Mario? I just want revenge on Dark Squid and I think everyone should get all trained up to defeat and straight up kill her.

Mario: You know she has other teammates, right?

Meggy: I know.

Mario: But Meggy. You force all of us to train all the time since yesterday. You never give us a break.

Meggy: Isn't this what you want? You want me to not be sad and to come back and train everyone else again. I'm setting things right, Mario! Now get back to training! This isn't break time. It's time to make Meggy proud, like you wanted. Quit slacking off and grab another dummy!

Mario: BUT THIS ISN'T WHAT I HAD IN MIND!

Everyone stopped training and looked at Mario as he started to yell.

Mario: Earlier you want us all to train, but now you force us to train. You were determined to win the war, but now you're being a snobby dick. All I want for you is to calm down and hope to win and take revenge on Dark Squid, but you have gone too far, Meggy. I want the old Meggy back. The one who's sweet and kind and doesn't push me around as much.

Meggy listened to Mario's words, and she started to cry again. Mario immediately felt bad.

Mario: Oh my god. Meggy, I am so sorry. I don't know what came out of me. I just wanted you to stop pushing us around all the time and go back to being sweet.

Meggy: No, Mario. This is all my fault. I'm sorry for pushing all of you around. I guess all of you finally know another weakness of mine. Other than water and losing, one of my other weaknesses... is embarrassment. I just didn't want anyone to see me when people aren't supposed to, like when I was naked for example, but one person took a photo of me like that, Dark Squid picked it up, she sent it to live television, and now I just feel like I want to kill her right here, right now.

She continued crying a little bit, and everyone felt bad for her, especially herself.

Mario: Guys. Can't you all just give her a chance in becoming the nice and kind Meggy you all know and love again, and forgive her?

Infinite: You're right. I... forgive you, Meggy.

Everyone else forgave her, and she started to feel better again.

SMG4: We can continue training, as long as you don't push us around and insult us.

Meggy: You know what, everyone? Take the day off. Relax in the castle and enjoy the last day before the war. I think you're all trained up.

Everyone then started to hang out and enjoy themselves.

Mario: That's the Meggy I know and love. Especially love.

Mario then kissed Meggy on the lips.

Meggy: Thank you, but I'm still very humiliated because everyone saw those photos.

Mario: Meggy. If someone even dares to laugh, make fun of, or lay a finger on you because of that, I'll beat them up. Nothing to worry about, Meggy.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. I love you.

Mario: I love you too, Meggy.

Everyone was enjoying their last day until the war starts, and they will all be determined to win this, but that was all interrupted by an important call on Meggy's phone, which was coming from Angelina Jeveret, as she picked it up.

Meggy: Hello?

Angelina: Meggy... I need your help. My eye.... it got cut and it hurts so much!

Meggy: Oh my god! Mario, come with me. Angelina is hurt bad!

Mario: Mama mia!

They both ran to Inkopolis and saw an unconscious Angelina.

Mario: Why does the cutest little cat have to be killed like this?

Meggy checked Angelina's pulse.

Meggy: She's still alive. We gotta take her to the castle and wake her up before it's too late.

They ran back to the castle and went inside.

Mario: One of our team members is hurt really bad!

Everyone saw Angelina unconscious with her eye having a scar. A few people gagged at this, and a few other people looked at her and tried to think of a way to wake her up before she bled out. Just then, a mysterious person opens the door.

???: I'll save you!

Everyone looked over to see who it is, and it was Steve.

Steve: Hi guys!

SMG4: *sigh* Hi, Steve.

Steve: I'm a doctor!

Meggy: Are you really?

Steve: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? Yeayuh!

Steve got started on stitching the scar back together, while Mario went out to find a 1-Up to wake her up. Steve finished with the work.

Steve: All done.

Mario came back in with a 1-Up in his hands, and woke her up quickly.

Angelina: Where am I? I thought I was dead.

Meggy: You're not dead. Mario and I came to you once you called us over, and we helped you to the castle, where Steve came along and stitched the scar back together and bandaged your eye.

Steve: You're welcome!

Mario: And I gave you a 1-Up to wake you up.

Meggy: You also look like you have been bruised bad. Who did this to you?

Angelina: Two people did this to me. One person had a gas mask, while another was an Inkling with dark hair.

Meggy: Dark Squid. She did this. Don't worry, Angelina. We promise to take down Dark Squid. You take a rest for the rest of the day. The war is tomorrow, and we wish for you to be better so you can fight alongside all of us.

Angelina: Okay, Meggy. Ow... that really hurt. I know medicine so I can heal myself. I heal fast from the scratches on my eye, but I might not get my eye back. I can still fight alongside you.

Meggy: Get some rest, Angelina. You'll be better in the morning.

As Angelina went to a spare bed to rest, Steve was willing to join everyone else.

Steve: I wanna be with you guys!

SMG4: What do you have that'll kill someone?

Steve: Everybody stand back.

Steve span around many times and turned into Captain Steve.

Mario: Holy shit! It's Captain Steve!

Meggy: Well, Captain Steve. You're in. Welcome to the team.

Captain Steve: Yay!

Meggy: Now continue on with your breaks, everyone. Dark Squid will be taken down tomorrow.

Everyone was enjoying their breaks, but Infinite was feeling a little down.

ReaderFromWR: Infinite? Are you okay?

Infinite: No.

ReaderFromWR: What's the matter-

Infinite: What just happened to Meggy is my fault! I decided to be stupid and I kept those disgusting photos on my phone! If I just deleted those photos, none of this would've ever goddamn happened!

Infinite threw his sword across the room, as everyone was walking over to Infinite.

Meggy: What's going on here?

Infinite: You being humiliated like this is all my fault. I'm sorry, Meggy. I'm just so sorry.

Meggy: It's not your fault, Infinite.

Mario: Well, it kinda is, seeing as you didn't delete the photos.

SMG4: Mario, you're not helping.

Mario: I'll stop now.

Meggy: Who was one of the people who joined Dark Squid?

Infinite: You talking about Scourge?

Meggy: Right. And who sent those photos to your phone?

Infinite: Scourge.

Meggy: And those are sent from his phone, to which Reader broke, and he then stole your phone and sent it, including the photos, to Dark Squid, to which she sends the photos for all to see on live TV. So what I'm saying is, it isn't your fault at all. It's Scourge's, and everyone else's.

Infinite wiped away his tears.

Infinite: Wow. I feel... way better. Thanks, Meggy.

Meggy: No problem, Infinite. I forgive you. Scourge will be stopped at all costs, and so will everyone else.

Machito: You don't have to be miserable all your life. We can win this war and take revenge on the bad guys, especially Scourge.

ReaderFromWR: Things will be better soon, Infinite. I'm sure you will feel more better once you go back to your universe.

Infinite: You're all right. They should be stopped.

With Infinite now feeling better after being sad for what he thinks he done, and Steve joining everyone else on the team, it is now complete, as they are all determined to win the entire war.

Days until the war: 1

The story starts tomorrow, and now Captain Steve has joined the good guys! This connects with the latest chapter in angelinajeveret 's Mario and Meggy story, and shows how she got the scar on her eye. And if you're reading this, Angelina, please don't kill yourself. You make us happy, and you might have people other than your so-called parents that actually like you. It will never be worth it if you end it all. Just please. Don't do it.

Well, things got a little depressing, so going to another topic, Infinitetheedge .

Once the previous part came out, he felt very bad for not deleting the photos and making all of this happen, even though it's not entirely his fault. What Infinite said is almost word for word what he exactly said in a comment of that part, which was deleted, so I think that solving his problem would be a good idea to put in this story. After he posted that, he posted a new comment that I'd just like to show off, which he also deleted.

Maybe call this the deleted alternate scene.

Anyways, the prologue is over, and the entire story starts tomorrow. Expect two more parts showing off who's on both sides later today. See you later. Hope you're all excited!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 132 13
It's been more than a year since Meggy Spletzer has won the final splatfest, but now she's gone depressed and left confused about what things in life...
3.1K 30 2
Disclaimer: This is a sequel to "Smg4 Alternative: New Year... New Mario", so if you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read that one before...
351 19 5
(HUGE SPOILERS) After the events of part two... Desti has revealed her true power, and has taken over the agency. Nat is now on the hunt for his new...
11.9K 82 15
Mario and Meggy help SMG4 build his greatest creation on Minecraft, when suddenly they are sucked into the computer, now the three must build and sur...