Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 26

2.1K 132 16
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 26

Monica and Pooja entered Jiyasha's room and saw her cleaning it. They arranged a little room for themselves in a corner.

"Jiya, how much time do you need to complete it?" Pooja asked her.

"I need time. Do you have any important work?" Jiyasha asked Pooja, ignoring Monica.

"Do your work later but before that, you need to listen to us," Pooja said smiling at Monica.

"What?" Jiyasha asked and in respond to which Monica came near her and hugged her all of a sudden.

Jiyasha detached herself from her annyoingly and Monica said, "I know you are surprised. I had myself told you to not to speak to me again unless you reconcile with Aryan. But I don't want to miss an opportunity this time to involve you in a matter of which you have been the pillar."

"What do you mean?" Jiyasha asked in a husky voice.

"Monica is getting engaged to Kabir tomorrow and she wants to invite you, since you are the only one for whom her love is with her," Pooja said smiling widely.

"Yes Jiya, I don't want to celebrate my happiness all alone without you and even Kabir wanted to invite you. Whatever has happened is between you and me, but you should attend it for Kabir's sake at least," Monica passed the invitation envelope towards Jiyasha.

Jiyasha stared at Monica for quite a couple of minutes and wondered, "She is behaving as if she can't share her happiness without me at all. She thinks that I am the pillar in her love life but she is the only one who has hurt me in my love life, including Aryan."

Jiyasha observed Pooja and Monica's cheerful faces and then took the envelope in her hand.

"The address is mentioned in it," Monica said again, "I'm happy that you took the card. Please don't deny or be angry this time."

Jiyasha nodded and said, "I will attend it, Monica. I don't want others to be upset because of me. I don't want you or Kabir's family to know about our quarrels, you should marry the love of your life though others' lives are spoilt."

"What!" Monica said with a confused look on her face.

"Ignore it. Get ready for the big day, Monica," Jiyasha told her and patted her shoulders. Pooja also moved nearer and hugged the both of them. Jiyasha still had a worried look on her face, a fear of something inevitable.

***

The next day Jiyasha kept herself distant from others and was staying in her own room.  While scuffling through her books at her study table, she thought, "So it's her engagement. She will definitely invite Aryan and I'm going to meet him again or rather see his face! I don't want to go out but...how to tackle everything? And those...."

She went to her cupboard and took out a wooden casket to look at something in it. Her hands shivered in fear with tears in her eyes. She kept it back in place and locked the cupboard. "I'll not go to college unless things are solved. This one person Aryan has been a threat to my studies and career. I'm unable to focus on my project of punishing him, I am not able to attend my classes. I have never learnt to lose in life but now I feel like dying. The college elections are near and this year too, Jatin Sir has nominated my name to be the student secretary. How will I tell him that I won't be able to.. I can't go to classes even..how will I....I..am just....don't know what to do..."

Jiyasha scratched her head and fell heavily on the floor.  She was yelling in grief as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I hate myself for being like this, I hate myself for falling in danger by trusting wrong people in life. I have my own reasons to go for the engagement tomorrow otherwise I would have denied..but...." Jiyasha covered her face with her palms and began weeping again.

****

On the other hand, Aryan had been working hard on making his proposal special, the decorations of the new bungalow that he had rented looked ravishing. The dinner arrangement and other miscellaneous works had been bestowed upon his chief architect at office, i.e. Kabir.

Kabir worked as the chief architect with Saxena industries, he was the main builder looking after loads of work. Amar, the personal secretary of Aryan was also present, assisting him with necessities.

Aryan, in his casual tees and trousers walked over to them with a coffee mug. "Hey guys, how is the preparation going on?"

Amar and Kabir convinced him that most of the works were complete and whatever was left would also be done soon.

Aryan wondered smiling to himself, "So I will confess my love to the love of my life! I hope everything occurs without any hindrance anymore. She must agree this time to become my official girlfriend. I know the project that she is doing will make it difficult for her but she has to accept me. After all love overshadows everything. She won't be able to resist me again as we have come much closer,"  He walked away quietly with a big smile on his face.

"Don't you think Aryan Sir has changed so much? The few many years I've worked with him, I have never seen such a change in him earlier. He has always been strict, less spoken, not an easy-to-go guy and a hard nut to crack!" Amar told Kabir.

"Love changes everything, Amar," Kabir said winking.

"Aryan Sir and love! Are you kidding? You yourself know very well that he can never love anyone because he isn't that type. He hates families and women. He himself used to advocate earlier on the disadvantages of families because he loves freedom. To stay away from all social bondages, he hates people in his life. I am getting a doubt if Aryan Sir is playing with the girl's emotions for his own advantage! You know he can do anything for his own profit," Amar warned Kabir.

"I also know that he can do anything for self gain but this time, I don't think he is doing any of the sort. I am sure he loves Jiyasha," Kabir convinced him nodding his head.

Amar replied, "Hope for the best."

Kabir moved aside to continue working while Amar began thinking of a few things. "Kabir doesn't know about the project that Aryan Sir has given Jiyasha. Only I know about it so what if Aryan Sir is trying to hook Jiyasha to himself as his girlfriend by telling the whole world? So that she's unable to prove him guilty in the court and he can make her weak at the knees. He gave her the project because he needed someone tougher to handle his case. The world would then know that he is clean because he himself chose to fight the court case. But I know the real truth of what he is. I hope Jiyasha is intelligent enough to understand everything on her own because I can't do anything. I have people keeping an eye on me always."

****

At the college, Monica and Pooja were discussing among themselves regarding the upcoming college elections.

"Look at Diwakar and his gang, the way they are campaigning for Monty to win this time but as usual, he's going to lose. Jiya will be winning again," Pooja said laughing.

"But do you think she will contest this time? She is not attending college and she is not even carefree like before," Monica said worriedly.

"I am thinking the same, she is worried of something which she doesn't want to share with us," Pooja told her.

Monty and Diwakar walked over to Pooja and Monica. The tensed look of the two girls marked their attention.

"Hi babes, what are you both worried about?" Diwakar asked them casually.

"Keep your mouth shut and behave yourself, Diwakar. What is 'babes'! Have some shame, you fat belly goose," Monica yelled at him.

"You should keep some shame for yourself. I know everything about you, you are no more a virgin," Diwakar wittily remarked while Monica's eyes broadened in shock.

"Shut up you wicked!“ Pooja shouted trying to keep him away from Monica.

"You also stay away Pooja. You are the same, you are in a secret relationship with your teacher. I know everything," Monty intervened.

Monica and Pooja's mouth gaped wider with worried looks on their faces. Their eyes turned pale and they wondered, "How do they know everything?"

"The bonding of the three bully girls doesn't exist anymore. Keep your mouth shut. This time, Monty will be winning the elections and Jiyasha, she will go to hell, I mean she will lose. Her students' secretary post for the college will be leaving her forever," Diwakar chuckled wrapping an arm around Monty's shoulders.

"I think that the so called black belt holder is already scared of her defeat so she is not coming to the college these days," Monty taunted looking at the dull faces of Monica and Pooja.

"Jiyasha is sick so she is not coming. She will join soon and you both will get the taste of defeat," Pooja replied and ran away quickly with Monica.

Diwakar and Monty smirked in the hope that the broken bond of friendship of the trio would bring their victory in everything, be it the college elections or the final year of college.

****

The evening remained busy for all of them because it was the engagement day. Monica and Pooja took leave early from college for the day. Later Pooja helped Monica in getting dressed up properly for the day. After everything was done, they decided to fetch Jiyasha along with them. Jiyasha had been staying aloof from them and they had also not disturbed her since their last meet.

"I hope Jiya is ready," Monica said in a confused voice.

"Why won't she be? She promised that she will come," Pooja assured her.

"I know but still I hope she is fine now. She wanted us to give her some time alone and we did that," Monica said again.

"Hmm.." Pooja led the way to Jiyasha's room with Monica.

****

Back in Jiyasha's room, she was getting ready although she was unhappy to attend the engagement party. She received a call from someone and got tensed all of a sudden. Drops of perspiration appeared on her forehead and she replied over phone, "I'm coming."

Jiyasha hurriedly clutched her vanity and wore her heels. She came out of the room and locked the door. As she was running across the balcony, she collided with Monica and Pooja, who were approaching towards her to fetch her.

"Jiya wait, why are you running? We were coming to fetch you, there is still a little time. Don't hurry," Pooja said holding Jiyasha's arms.

"No I'm going somewhere else for some urgent work. I'll join you directly at the venue later. I have memorised the address," saying so, Jiyasha left without waiting for a second. Pooja and Monica kept wondering until Jiyasha disappeared through the main gate.

"Can you guess what exactly has happened to her?" Pooja asked Monica.

"If I knew, I would have told you earlier," Monica said nodding her head.

"But we have to know what her problem is when she returns, I am really getting worried now," Pooja said again.

"I am much more worried than you. I hope she attends the engagement party otherwise all the plans will get spoilt," Monica said holding her forehead.

"What plans, Monica?"

"You will come to know at the party, don't ask me anything now. Please!"

Pooja nodded and they both left the hostel.  They were waiting eagerly to reach the venue for the big event that was yet to take place in the late evening.

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.9K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
654K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
108K 7.8K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
116K 11.3K 25
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...