HOLLYWOOD (Literate RP)(CLOSE...

By sarlenone

Who will you be? ~ This RP is OPEN, and WELCOME to NEW OCS! <3 come on in and check us out for a lot of f... More

** That's Show Business
>>>>>>>>>>ROLE PLAY INFORMATION<<<<<<<<<<
THE RULES
PREMISE
TAGS
FORM
ORGANIZATION
*** SHIPPING PAGE ***
>>>>>>>>>> ADMIN RESOURCES <<<<<<<<<<
RP MATCHMAKING SERVICE!
REQUEST FORUM
RANDOM CHAT
>>>>>>>>>>CHARACTER REFERENCES<<<<<<<<<<
BOYBAND / GIRLBAND
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 1)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 2)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 3)
CHARACTER REFERENCES (PT 4)
>>>>>>>>>>MY CHARACTERS<<<<<<<<<<
SORREN GOODWIN *THE NEWBIE*
JEREMIAH THATCHER *THE SCOUT*
VALERO LORENZI DURAND *FASHION MOGUL*
ORLAN LUIS BALCAZAR *VOICE ACTOR*
VALKYRIE VINCENT *THE MINION*
CROIX PELETIER *BOYBAND MEMBER*
>>>>>>>>>>ANNOUNCEMENTS<<<<<<<<<<
AUTUMN BARRETT
quick announcement
LOOK
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
HEY
HELLO
>>>>>>>>>>GROUP EVENTS<<<<<<<<<<
GROUP EVENT ONE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT TWO - AND WE'RE LIVE (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT THREE - WHERE AM I? (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT FOUR - WEDDING EXTRAVAGANZA (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT FIVE - PARTY TIME (CLOSED)
GROUP EVENT SIX - GIRLS NIGHT / BOYS NIGHT (CLOSED)
>>>>>>>>>>THE SCOOP ARTICLES<<<<<<<<<<
THE SCOOP
THE SCOOP #3
THE SCOOP #4
THE SCOOP #5
>>>>>>>>>>LOCATIONS<<<<<<<<<<
HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES CITY
SPORTS STADIUMS
SAN FRANCISCO
DISNEYLAND
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
MOJAVE DESERT
MALIBU
LAKE TAHOE
NAPA VALLEY
SAN DIEGO
LAS VEGAS
CHARACTER HOMES
MISC. PLACES
>>>>>>>>>> SOCIAL MEDIAS <<<<<<<<<<
TEXTING PAGE
INSTAGRAM
>>>>>>>>>>ACTIVITY CHECKS<<<<<<<<<<
ACTIVITY CHECK #1 - 1/25/19 - CLOSED
ACTIVITY CHECK #2 - 3/7/19 - CLOSED
ANNOUNCEMENT - COADMINS
hello helloooo
event 6
REVIVAL TIME
REVIVAL....
ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
HOLLYWOOD 2.0

THE SCOOP #2

117 18 37
By sarlenone

Bringing you the best of the best information about the stars...

Watch out, Hollywood super-fans! "The Scoop" 's very own Autumn Barrett has compiled a major haul of interviews with the stars, the hopefuls, and the miscellaneous. We made some phone calls, pulled some strings, and got the very best of the best answers from around Hollywood, whether it be the number one star or the starving artist. 

And we've got the scoop....

First off, Autumn wasn't without her own fair share of critics. Poor, sweet, Autumn. She'd taken quite a lashing from one of our 'guests', Enêpsigos Carter (Phoberos), who had this to say:

"Honestly, I am wondering why I was summoned here in the first place."

"There's plenty of jobs in which you don't have to sweettalk people into just telling you the same sh*t again and again anyway. And there's even more other jobs with a far lower risk of losing your reputation, getting a bad reputation or seriously being hated."

Well...ouch! On her own show, are you trying to say Ms. Barrett isn't well liked, and with that potty mouth? Somebody should remind her that she was invited to give her some exposure! But anyway, here's what Autumn had to say about the incident after the show:

Autumn: I don't let negativity get me down; karma is a brutal thing for those with sour souls. But I wish them all the best, anyway!"

(Seriously, did you guys think we would bash our own reporter? Love ya, Autumn!)

Btw, Autumn, what's going on between you, and Lito Enzan (moonlight-huntress)?

Autumn: No comment!

(ohh, get it, girl!)

  What's next, Autumn? 

Autumn: I want to be interviewed on Sunni Kim's (EvieWillow) show! 

The sex-capades 

Oh, boy. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves wrapped in quite a web of who's doing what. (or who....) try to keep up:

Aidan Darcy (crayola32) was pretty open to telling us about his little FWB relationship with Kennedy Lake (gillioddities) (shocker). But Kennedy has had her own share of dealings with Sylvester Travolta (-crazasian), and after some sightings with one another, there's been some speculation that the two will be getting back together! (real shocker!) But isn't Sylvester starring along side Sorren Goodwin in a new film?(We all know how he likes to treat his co-stars, *wink*). But rumor has it, Sorren has been getting pretty comfortable with Noah Lane (bored_outofmymind) in our green room, whom once dated 'Sunni' Kim (EvieWillow) who showed up to Malik's birthday party with Sylvester! (wait, what?) And while we're on the topic of Malik's party, Viktoryia Vaseiliev (Astrophilliac) was spotted kissing - you guessed it - Aidan! (see why our heads are spinning?)

And while we're on the topic, did anyone else see Benny Benzy (APH_2P_England) and Ji-soo Seung (l3mon_tea) hanging around together an awful lot? Only a matter of time, before they find themselves caught up in....this ^

Marilyn Vietta (AnnikaWhen) and Malik Park (Roseamore13)gave us two different answers regarding their little rendezvous, Marilyn even going so far as to mention fee and armpits. Oh, Malik, for the sake of a good laugh, we hope it's true!

Our burning questions

Stars, we've got our interviews, but we still need some answers, here! Here are some of our most burning questions after witnessing it for ourselves:

1. Is Benny Benzy (APH_2P_England) a stone cold killer, deep down? He seemed nice enough, but he didn't seem to have any problems telling a viewer at home to resort to violence!

2. why does Nina Grey (-chasingstars) profess to enjoy working with Sylvester over Sorren? Sounds like it could be a love triangle!

3. Is Marisole Pembrooke (bellaboo-) taking any responsibility for her actions?

4. Is Clarissa Park's (Goondra) dance studio really so exclusive? Doesn't she want our money?

5. What's going on behind the scenes with street performer, Summer Mason (cultured-ambiguity), and why do we get the feeling he's hiding something about his past?

6. Why won't Caroline Crawford (-crazasian) tell us a little more about her failed marriage? Too embarrassed? Or is she still talking to her ex - husband?

Some of our favorite comments

our fans never fail to enlighten us with some pearly gems of truth and sass, and here are some of our favorites!

"Korea's favorite star, Lee Hoseok (-chasingstars), has been living in America for two whole years. Seems to us hat his ability to learn English is still crossing the ocean — or perhaps it sank, along with all his fan's hopes of getting more English in his songs. "

"Adorably young and innocent - rising star Mia Mitchell (musicbeastly) smiled her way right into the audience's heart. "Very refreshing to see somebody so honestly excited about being on stage here in Hollywood! "

"She admitted it! No shame whatsoever, super-fan Avery Johnson (SinnaRoll) admitted she got close to Malik Park (Roseamore13) on the producer's birthday party! Describing him as 'pretty funny', she practically beamed about the time she spent with him. What happened there? Very blunt, this girl, we are yearning to get to know what Malik has to say to this!"

"But the man (Jeremiah Thatcher) did not seem in his best mood anyways, making a rather big fuzz about how he and Malik Park are 'equal partners of their own business'. Restrain your ego, Thatcher, we did not accuse you of anything!"

The good, the bad, and the ugly

it's that time again, folks, for the good ol' good, bad, and ugly.

The good - It's confirmed - Phoebe Westshire (crayola32) is our mystery blonde, and she's signed to work with Malik Park as her new producer!

The bad -  Both Mario Dominguez (SMOLJUNGKOOK) and Jaxie Harlow (gillioddities) describe Disney as all it's cracked up to be - so why does Jaxie want to leave , and what will Disney think about this statement?

The ugly -  Arabella Williams (Pallano) came face - to - face with gun wielding criminal, and didn't call the police?? Watch out Hollywood residents, you could be the newest victim...

And now, to add for this special addition!

The weird... - We know that Arabella and his brother, Adrien Williams (Pallano) are close - because they told us so. But, eh....just how close are they? We're getting the heebie jeebies! *reminiscing about the shining*

In conclusion

And, in conclusion of this article, we'll leave you with these little morsels for thought. 

Gale Foret (CuriouslyWonderous) isn't afraid to put her best foot forward to rival Mr. Malik Park...there could be a new sheriff in town!

Speaking of new Sheriff's, is Suyeong Kim (sunxuxi) getting ready to swoop into Hoseok Lee's territory?

Overall, Easton Neal (AAohnoAA) has gotten the most positive feedback regarding his appearance on the show. Better step up your games, everyone else!

There was just one person late for our little showdown. Miss Virginia Winters (lovethatkills wasn't able to complete her interview. Oh well, your loss Virginia!

And now, the results!

1. The interviews were....

Phew - looks like the interviews were teetering on the "just okay" side. Don't worry, we'll step up our game next time!

2. Best dressed male?

Val takes it, with our play boy Sylvester close behind!

3.Best dressed female?

Pretty close call between Viktoryia and Ji - Soo!

4. Most outrageous interview?

And the most votes went to -....

5. Who is telling the truth about this pair's supposed encounter after Malik's birthday party? 

The results are in!

6. Which little - known interviewee was the most likable? 

Too close to call - just goes to show, Hollywood has a huge target audience! 

7. Marisole Pembrooke - how much can she be trusted as a role model? 

Coming in at a cool, 2.46 out of 5 stars....

8. - How about Kennedy Lake? 

Nearly matching the previous, Kennedy's score is 2.50 on the dot out of 5 stars. Well, Kennedy, we'll suppose you'll take this as a win...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A COUPLE THINGS:

1. BIG, HUGE THANKS TO -crazasian FOR MAKING THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER UP THERE! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?

2. The person on the cover, is none other than Autumn herself. Do you want YOUR character to make the next cover? Whoever is the most active on this book until the next scoop article is released, wins! So keep posting, making connections, and staying active if you want a chance to win!

3. How many times does it say 'Malik Park' on this page? xDD <3

4. since this article has been released, that means our next event is not too far away! I'm working on the details as we speak...so, if you want to participate, you NEED to reply to the announcement titled "MORE HOMEWORK".  It should go up in a few days!

5. Please, I ask that nobody is butthurt or anything, my characters get slammed pretty hard too as you all can tell from the anonymous book so there's no reason to be upset xD it's meant to ruffle feathers and cause drama. Once again, I believe everyone got a mention in this article, but it can't s always happen for sure to make sure to be active and have things happen if you want to be detailed!

6. Any questions? Wanna give your character's reaction? Just do it below! And thank you again, all of you, for making this RP possible. Let's keep having fun with it!

....P.S 

btw, don't forget to ship out your characters! Remember, frenemies, love triangles, and all that jazz are what make it fun and interesting, and there are some open characters looking for relationships as we speak on the shipping page SO GO HOOK UP. haha d; finally, don't forget that this book is still open to new sign ups, let's be friendly to new rpers on the book, and if anyone wants to play either of Val's older children, go right ahead and we can discuss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
73K 5.8K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
259K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️