Until you came (Zarry) /Engli...

By adrianpestalozzi

A happy family moves into a new house on the outskirts of town. They want to escape the hustle and bustle of... More

1. Preface
2. The Move
3. The New
4. The First Impression
5. Confessions
6. The Invitation
7. Impressions
8. The Glimpse
9. Naked
10. Imagination
11. Shake it off
12. Shake it off 2
14. The Barbecue 2
15. Barbecue 3
16. Disillusion
17. Bitterness
18. Jealousy
19. Appetizer
20. Feelings
21. Suspicion
22. Starved
23. Instinct
24. Trouble in Paradise
25. Room with a view
26. Between two worlds in passing
27. You are always on my mind
28. Sow the seeds of discord
29. Green
30. Open My Eyes
31. The Secret
32. Trembling
33. Decisions
34. Double - cross
35. Lifeless
36. Golden
37. Drunk
38. sHe
39. Amnesia
40. Silence
41. The Past and the Future
42. Bubbles
43. God
44. Top or Bottom?
45. 69 or Red and Green
46. Light and Shadow
47. Play with fire
48. Heart broken
49. Two's company, three's a crowd
50. M / S
51. The new guy
52. The value of the words
53. Sense and Sensibility
54. New broom sweeps clean?
55. Cornered
56. He crossed the line
57. My heart is beating faster than yours
58. Better late than never
59. Thorns
60. Cuckoo's nest
61. The past is always catching you up
62. Destiny
63. The King and Queen

13. The Barbecue

2K 113 56
By adrianpestalozzi

I dedicate this chapter to my faithful readers AdrielleDee & dziiann . Thank you!

Harry

Harry's kind of confused today. He slides restlessly back and forth on his chair. 

"You're already drinking the third cup of coffee, honey. Is everything all right?" I ask him.

He's startled from his thoughts.

"What are you saying? He is sitting there again, thinking.

"Do you have something on your mind? You seem so confused, darling."

Harry rises and puts his dirty dishes in the sink.

"No, it's nothing. I'm behind on my book . Somehow I run out of ideas. That annoys me. My mind is blank. At one moment I have the idea and at the other moment I don't know what I wanted to write," I lie.

There is no way I can tell her the truth. Zayn keeps me busy every minute and keeps me from writing. I constantly have to think of his words:

"Nobody has to know - just the two of us".

I wouldn't mind actually.
His kisses were too tender. Being seduced by a man again is turning me on than anything else. I would have loved to give in to temptation.

Taylor's putting the rest of the stuff in the fridge.

"By the way, I invited Gigi and Zayn to barbecue tonight. The weather is wonderful. On this occasion shall we christen our swimming pool. What do you think?" She looks expectantly at me.

"Umm, is this really necessary? We could christen the pool on our own," I reply.

I already know how this is going to end. I'm also not telling her that I was in the pool with Zayn already.

"Oh, you're a such a buzzkill, you know that?"

Taylor hugs me and kisses me on the cheeks.

" When they're gone, we can still have fun," she whispers.

I nod and I get scared at the thought that Zayn will be here tonight.

"Okay."

 Zayn

"Put on something nice, Zaynie! We're going to the Styles!," Gigi calls to me.

"And pack the swim trunks!"

 I cut my chin while shaving. Damn, I think. The razor blade is smeared with blood.

"We're going to our neighbors?"

The day before yesterday I would have been overjoyed at the invitation. However, after Harry rejected me, I don't want to see him tonight. He spoilt it for me.

"Do we have to go?" I ask and stick a plaster on the cut. 

"Aw, why the long face, grumpy? Taylor and I decided it and that's final. We hardly see each other and I'm tempted to jump in the sky-blue pool water. It's such a warm summer night. Let's all chill together, shall we?" she sulks. 

I'm looking for my trunks. Secretly, I'd rather bathe naked - just like then. But since there will be four of us tonight, I reject the idea.

The Barbecue / Zayn 

Taylor gives us a warm welcome. I must pull myself together. I don't want to ruin their excitement. Bad-tempered, but friendly grinning, I go to the garden. Our host is already sitting there and seems lost. He wears white shorts that reveal his long tanned legs. My eyes are literally stuck to them and undress him. 

Why doesn't he just wear some old sweatpants, I think. 

But even then, I would still crave him. 

My goodness! Pull yourself together, Malik. 

"Hello Harry," I say and shake his hand.

He stands up and greets me shyly.

"Uhm, hello Zayn." 

The pretty boy is suddenly restless and desperately looking for a something to talk about.

"Would you like something to drink?"

The women are also joining us now and somehow I'm happy about that. I was close to losing my temper, not to kiss Harry right now. The ladies are already sipping a white wine.

"Yes, with pleasure," I answer.

"Whatever your heart desires ...!", he says.

"What do you fancy?"

What a question, it comes to my mind. I fancy you. But of course I don't say that out loud. My innermost cries for Harry.

"A milkshake, please" I mean dryly.

I won't forget his facial expression for the rest of my live. It was hilarious.

"A milkshake? Uuummm, at this hour?", he stutters.

"Why not?" I'm teasing.

I know his thoughts and they turn me on. Harry runs to the kitchen and I just follow him.

He stands in front of the kitchen island and cuts fresh strawberries. 

"What are you trying to do, Zayn?" he hisses.

"What do you mean?" I do hypocritically.

"Are you making fun of me again?" 

"Quite the opposite, pretty boy. I'd like some milk." 

I grab a strawberry and bite it with relish. His eyes are widening. 

"Would you like one, too?" I ask and hold the bitten strawberry out to him.

"Nnoo, thank you," he stammers.

"Listen, Zayn. Just leave me alone!" 

He starts mixing. I bend over to him and whisper:

"You want it too, Styles. Don't fool me. You have no idea what I could do with you."

With my hand I slowly stroke his bottom and then my index finger carefully runs under his left trouser leg and strokes his inner thigh up and down. The skin is sweaty and hairy. Harry shudders and groans. 

"Zayn. Don't do that."

 "I'm going to place my hand right here.", I say and I reach for his cock.

He is aroused. I rub my lower abdomen against his butt and I feel tingly all over. Harry presses his cock into my hand and while moving his hips sensually in circles. He pants.

"How is that, baby?" I breathe into his ear.

"Ah, so good," he answers.

"Are you up for it?" I ask.

He nods and moans. Now I've got him, He belongs to me! He fell into my trap! 

I take a strawberry, put it between my teeth and bend over to him. Harry turns his head, looks at me with shining eyes and understands. Slowly our faces meet and his pink lips almost crashing on mine. Our mouths are so close to each other that I almost pass out. 

I'm about to kiss a man for the first time - and what a man.

 My excitement gets bigger and bigger that I can hardly stand it. Harry bites off the strawberry. Our lips touch, and immediately my tongue shoots into his mouth. Wow...what an explosion...Harry grabs my cheeks, holds me tight and kisses me with a craving as if he had waited years for it. My hand is still on his cock and starts rubbing it up and down. Harry is so hard. We moan under the touches. His hands do the same thing and I am putty in his hands. This experience is incredible, better than I expected. I feel my heart racing faster. No woman is ever able to ignite me like this. His grip is firm, his hands are big, his body is strong and that seems to be the secret. 

"Zayn, let's stop," he suddenly interrupts the kiss with a groan.

"Never," I breathe.

"We are not alone. Gigi and Taylor are outside," he answers hoarsely.

"I love the thought that we could get caught any moment," I say.

"I want you, Styles and you want me, too. Your dick shows me."

"There is a big difference between "what we want" and "what we are able to", Zayn. It won't work. We've already gone too far anyway," he says.

" I don't give a damn. Let's at least finish the round. Let's go to the bathroom, curly head," I gasp. 

Harry's taking away my hope of a fuck. He gives me my milkshake, pulls the other hand out of his pants and tries to hide his visible arousal.

"I can't go outside with a boner," he smiles shamefacedly, looking at the great bulge in his shorts.

"We're not done yet, Styles," I'm hissing and going outside with the milkshake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.2K 50
"He was like a dream when I first saw him. He was brighter than the sun, and then became my sun He pushed away the darkness when he smiled. I was...
57.8K 4K 25
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
47.2K 1.8K 29
My what? Your stepbrother.. Where Zayn's Dad get married again and now he has a new stepbrother.Will they get along?
309K 14.4K 39
where Zayn doesn't want to see Harry's face ever in his life and Harry can't stop loving him. Highest Ranking: #466 in Fanfiction