Deceived Emotions || NBA youn...

By Stunna4Brandie

God made us out of dirt, she gave him fruit when he ain't deceive his self, and if you read the bible, you sh... More

Chapter 1• Getting Away
Chapter 2• Family Time
Chapter 3• Nba Gang
Chapter 4• Concerts
Chapter 5• Flirt
Chapter 6• birthday girl
Chapter 7• Red lobster
Chapter 8• Issa party
Chapter 9• Unexpected
Chapter 10• His Son
Chapter 11• Don't tell
Chapter 12• Played You
Chapter 13• Lies
Chapter 14• Things Happen
Chapter 15• Promises
Chapter 16• Vacation Vibes
18• Vibes
19• Out Of Anger
20• Guests
21• Home Sweet Home
22• Gone
On The Run
23• Warehouse pt. 1
24• Warehouse pt. 2
25• Family
26• I love you
27• First Day
28• Dinner Party
29• Legal
30• Sickness
31• Unexpected Results
32• Fareal?
33• Rude In-laws
34• Full of Kap
35• Visits
36• Marry You
37• Spending Time
38• Crash the party
39• Tutor
40• Kiss and tell
41• Expressing Feelings
42• Rumors
43• Live secrets and pull-ups
44• Sad Endings New Beginnings
Reassemble
👉🏾👈🏾

Chapter 17• Side

6.8K 368 418
By Stunna4Brandie

Kentrell🌦

I knocked on the Apartment Door, Waiting for her to answer. She opened the door, big ass smirk on her face. I returned the expression.

"I knew you'd come." She tells me, stepping out a bit, wrapping her arms around my neck, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Mhm, watchu on shawty. Show me all wat you said in them texts." She grabbed me, puling me into the apartment. She locked the door before going into the living room.

"Why we in here?"

"Because I wanna get fucked like this.." She Bent over on the table. I laughed, smirking afterwards.

"Oh, you a lit nasty hoe ain it."

"Maybe.." she nodded, taking her clothes off. My phone started ringing and I looked at it, seeing it was cici. I answered it why she wasn't looking.

"Hello.."

"Where you at? We boutta go eat."

"Kentrell, Who is that?" She asked, I cursed under my breath.

"What bitch house you over?" Cici snapped. I shook my head, I wasn't about to deal with this bullshit.

"Aye, I'll call you later." I hung up. I tossed the phone on the couch and looked up at her.

"Already in position?"

"Just how you like it."

__________

Cianna

"Yo, you good?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged my shoulders. I was OFFICIALLY done with kentrell and his bullshit, so whatever bitch he bring around, texting, sleeping with, It ain't my business.

That nigga gone feel me When I'm doing what I wanted to do with him, by myself.

"Kentrell not here—Cici over there. Yea—y'all Hell, they don't even date no more— I don't know ask her." I looked over seeing Lena ass on live. I jumped in the Camera shooting birds.

BadbitxhRi: Look she tryna be like yb🤣🤣

Mario2x: ^^ On Bro she still luh him😂😂

"Y'all kappin, ion love nobody."

"Damn not even me?" Kd mouth dropped open and the rest of them agreed. I laughed at their facial expressions.

"Except y'all."

Ididitonem: You don't love your fans?? That's tuff😭😭

"I didn't even know I had fans—shit! I don't play attention to the internet."

BritBrat: Check Shaderoom Teens

"For what?" Lena asked, and I grabbed my phone unlocking it. I went to Instagram, searching the name up. I laughed at the 2nd recent post they posted. It was some girl and kentrell.

Theshaderoomteens: #NbaYoungBoy caught out with some other girl...Okay❗️👀

"Cici, he loves you farea"

"Look Ben, Ion give a damn about what this boy do anymore. So he better not give a damn about what I so & best believe I'm not about to be stuck to him."

"So you boutta get another nigga?" Kd mugged me and I shrugged.

"I can do what ever I want."

"Damn, you gone do my mans like that?" Ben asked and I shot him a look.

"You see how this nigga doing me?"

"But Remember, you don't care right?" Boomer said and I nodded.

"Right."

"But he do, so you doing him wrong." I waved him off.

"Aye, imma be back." I got up and walked out the hotel room before any questions could be asked. I just took a long walk ok the beach, just to clear my mind. I popped in my headphones, listening to "Can't raise a Man" by K Michelle.

"Girl you ain't never gone change nobody, if he don't wanna you can't make nobody." I mumbled to myself. Feeling my earbuds get snatched out my ear, I looked over seeing a Lightskin dude in his swimming trunks  looking at me.

"What?"

"Damn, I can't talk to you." He chuckles at the mug on my face. Realizing that I was single, I decided to cut the slick shit and plus he was actually cute as hell.

"My bad.." I laughed and he smiled down at me.

"What you doing out here by yaself Ma? You know it's getting dark."

"You out here too, I should be asking you the same question."

"Clearing my mind. Some shit happened back at home and I had to get away from it. To be honest I been walking out here around this time for the past 3 days. What about you?"

"Same.. well, not the Back at home shit. But Clearing my mind."

"You wanna speak on it?"

"Nah, I'm tryna move past it."

"Must be a Nigga." He told me and I stopped, looking down at the sand between my toes. He grabbed my chin, tilting it up.

"I feel you tho.. My ex girl did me wrong."

"And you hurt by it?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

"I— No because, Most niggas don't seem to be hurt. Normally y'all a move on."

"I'm not "MoSt nIggas" tho. I got feelings to shawty. You can see without science." I nodded at him.

"Aye, it's getting late tho. You gone hand ova them digits?" He rose his eyebrow, smirk on his face and I chuckled nodding. He seems cool so why not.

"Imma call you." He told me and I nodded watching him run the opposite direction. He stopped midway, looking back at me.

"I didn't catch your name!"

"Cianna! Yours?"

"Keith!" I nodded.

I started heading back to the hotel all smiles, and when I got back all eyes where on me.

"Where you been? It's late as hell and why the hell you smiling like that?" I knew that voice. It was kentrell.

"Minding my business, wasn't you doing the same?" He sucked his teeth. I made my way to my bed, checking my phone seeing a message. By now they had left because Lena started Complaining on how she was sleepy and didn't want to hear all of them.

Keith🥴❤️ would like to FaceTime..

__________

I'm telling y'all, I don't be having no niggas to use😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story💚💚 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
128K 4.6K 22
A Nba Youngboy & Jania Meshell story
6.4K 285 31
"Kentrell we will never be together....get over it"
989K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...