Chapter 15• Promises

Kentrell🌦

After last night, I stayed the night at her house. Right after the 3rd round, she ended up falling asleep and I did too. She laid her head on my chest while I played with her hair. It's around 10 am and only a few voices down stairs could be heard but no to many and not too loud.

"You finally up, huh?" I chuckled at her as she looked up at me, wiping her eyes. She rolled her eyes in the process.

"Aye, don't start that shit and It's 10 am, unless you want some more daddy dick." I said to her and her frown went away quick. She went to get up but I pulled her back to my chest.

"Wea you going?"

"Damn, I can't go to the bathroom?" She laughed and I let her go. Once the bathroom door closed, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, checking my messages.

Malu: Do you want me to come and see you?

I sunk my teeth down into my bottom lip.

- Nah I got somebody shorty

The bathroom door opened, and she walked back into the room looking better than when she woke up.

"You freshened up for daddy huh? Cous i definitely wasn't gone fuck yo ass looking like that."

She flicked me off, "Nigga last night was a mistake."

"Oh, so it was a mistake." I rose my eyebrow as she nodded. I got up, tackling her on the bed as she laughed, but I didn't see anything funny. I wrapped my hand around her throat and she bit down on her lip.

I hovered over her, kissing her on her lips. I begin to undress the big ass shirt she had on. Once I reached for her panties, the door bursted open and Ben stuck his head in, jumping at the scene.

"Oh shit, my bad, but Pack y'all shit We boutta hit the road Around 1." He told me as I mugged him. But that mug soon became a questionable face.

"Who the hell told y'all plan a trip?"

"We was bored" he shrugged leaving out of the room and closing the door. She slipped from under me, walking to a suitcase she had over in the corner and then to her dresser and began to pack different shit. I watched her closely as she picked out some little ass shorts. I immediately shook my head no.

"Hell no, you ain't wearing that."

"For one, you not my nigga and For two..... You NOT my daddy." She shook her head at me.

"I was daddy last night tho."

"So, SHE called you daddy. I didn't. Fucking me good ain't gone resolve this issue buddy." She told me as I sucked my teeth at her.

"You my baby tho."

"Mhm, sure"

"Aye I'll be back. Lemme go pack this shit." I told her and she nodded.

"You ain't gone gimme no hug?"

"Nope bye." She laughed and I groaned, snatching her little ass up , huggin her. She Snuggled up against my chest in the process but then quickly pulled away, going back to packing her bags. I eyed her weirdly before shrugging and walking out of the door.

*

Cianna

"Put my bags over there." I roll my eyes as Ben kept playing, putting my bags where I didn't want them to be.

"You being extra. They won't fit right there"

"Well you better hurry up and make some happen." I shrugged walking back to get in the car. I sucked my teeth at the fact that the only spot left was in the back by kentrell and lord knows that I definitely did not want to be by this boy. Lulu smirked at me, causing me to shoot her a bird.

I climbed to the back and he looked over at me with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes, relaxing my head.

After a while they had all the bags in and everybody was in the car. The car begin to move making the air from the window flow through, making me sigh in relief. Everybody and they momma knew it was hot outside. Everybody had their own lil conversations and it's weird because normally kentrell would have started a conversation but he was too busy in that phone.

"Who you texting?" I questioned while he locked his phone, smacking his lips.

"No damn body"

"Well lemme see." I reached for his phone but he slapped my hand away. I nodded leaning back in my seat, and his goofy ass smiled at me as he laid his head in my lap.

"You mad at me?" I rolled my eyes at him. He grabbed my chin, pulling it down, making my lips meet his.

"I luh you..."

"Mhm.."

"Aye, Farreal tho, promise me what ever we go through, you gone always be there fa me."

"Kentrell..."

"Promise me."

"........I-I promise."