Chapter 8• Issa party

Lulu/ Lu'ann☔️

"Surprise!" They all yelled, and I stumbled back a bit. I smiled, turning around, looking at the gang.

"Thanks yall- wait, I thought you said we wasn't doing shit?" I asked Lena, and she chuckled.

"Momma did this. She told me keep it onna low doe'. Don't get too comfortable aight?" She told me, and I nodded. Everybody walked off, and Ben turned to face me.

"It's yo' birthday girl.." He smiled at me. I reached to give him a hug, but stopped my self knowing I was in public.

"What? Why you stop?" He frowned.

"Because it's a lot of people in here."

"Mane, I don't give a damn. I'm tired of hiding the love I got for you. Let's go public." He exclaimed, and I looked at him, surprised.

"Since when?"

"When what?" He rose his eyebrows.

"You wanted to go public.. Since when?" I crossed my arms.

"Im tired of sneaking around. I should be able to grab yo ass and tongue you down in public." I chuckled at his mug.

"Tonight?" He asked and I nodded.

"Tonight."

Lena/Au'lena

"What do you want kd?" I huffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Fa you to stop playing, damn Lena." He told me, but I acted like the music was too loud for me to hear him.

"What!?"

"For you to stop playing." He repeating, with attitude in his voice.

"Wh-" he grabbed me loosely by throat, and brought his mouth to my ear.

"I said for you to stop playing. I know you heard me perfectly fine, but since you wanna cap, I gotchu. Done sparin yo ass." He mumbled in my ear, catching me completely off guard. He let me go and I looked at him. This nigga really got balls huh? Over his shoulder, I saw cici with a blunt in her hand, smirking at me. I sucked my teeth.

"Meet in there." He pointed to a room and I looked at him confused.

"Why, i-"

"Just do it, damn. Hard headed mothafucka." He mumbled the last part and i mushed his head as he walked away. Cici walked up to me, smirk still on her face.

"You high ain it- wait I thought u didn't smoke?" I crossed my arms.

"Kentrell stupid ass wanted me to try it, but I saw y'all! Since when?" She smiled.

"I don't know, he kinda just grew on me."

"And why wo- girl look at them." She pointed behind me, and I looked to see kentrell and malu arguing in the middle of the dance floor.

She shrugged, "Not my business."

"Im just gonna let you think that." I patted her shoulder, leaving her dumbfounded. I looked around before, going inside the room kd told me to.

"Took yo ugly ass long enough." He mumbled walking over to me.

"Listen, if you invited me in here so you can talk shit, I will gladly leave. I'm trying to enjoy my sister's party and don't got time to be walking around pissed off, because a fuck nigga-" he cut me off By grabbing my face and kissing me. It was a small room, but not too small. The kiss got more intense when he ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. He smiled into the kiss as he turned me around, bending me over, tugging for me to let my pants down, and I did so. He unbuckled his belt, grabbing a condom from his pants. He pulled down his pants, and lemme just say, keep sleeping on kd if you want to. He put the condom on and positioned his self to my entrance. He slowly slid in, making me immediately gasp.

"Kd..."

Cici

"Them hoes big mad! You know why? Yo nigga wanna fuckkkk meeeee!" I twerked to the beat. I was bout high as hell and my head was all fucked up.

"Fuck it up suh!" Lulu came over hyping me up as always. I stuck my tongue in the process, as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I knew it was a nigga, the way they pressed against me. I kept going, not giving a fuck who it was.

"Oh shit, look how he looking at you." Lulu told me, and I stopped , turning around seeing kentrell mugging the fuck out of me, making me sober up real quick.

"Why you stop?" The dude asked and I waved him off. He sucked his teeth, walking off.

"Why the hell he so mad anyway?" Lulu asked and I shrugged.

"Come on, it's time." Ben came up behind lulu and she took a deep breath, walking away.

"Wait! I-"

"So you gone do that fuck shit in front of me?" I heard kentrell voice.

"I didn't see you-"

"I don't give a damn, you still did it." He mushed my head.

"Thank you, to all yall who came and joined me, for my sweet 16." Lulu spoke into the microphone, and the DJ stopped the music as everyone's focus was on her. She stepped aside and Ben walked on stage.

"Lu, you know how I feel about you-" my mouth dropped open, "a-and I'm done sneaking around just so I can kiss you. It's bout time I make this shit public...Lu'ann Marie muthafuckin Simpson... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and she nodded, running to give him a kiss.

"This nigga." Kentrell shook his head. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked curiously and he shook his head.

"What I miss?" Lena came limping to us with kd behind her.

"Nah, what did we miss?" Kentrell Looked between both of them with a disgusted face, and she sucked her teeth rolling her eyes.