25• Family

Cianna

"When I turned the corner, Ain even see him right there, so he tried to sneak up on me. Once I felt him grab my arm I turned around and blew his shit" Kd was telling us about what happened to him, back at the ware house.

Today I was getting out of here, the doctor just needed to come back with the paper work. My ribs were functioning perfectly fine, my eye had went down but you could still see a ring around it and the cut on my face was healed but was still visible.

I had been drowning them out all day, considering I was still a little pressed, just a little , about what kentrell had told me a few days ago. I didn't know how to approach her on it, so I kept my distance. Any conversation we had, I kept it short.

Kentrell girlfriend, Jania was here also. She was actually cool and I liked her. She brought me Get Well Cards and Bouquets of flowers every time, when they first arrived here. I could feel him burning a hole in my face, but I didn't pay him no mind. I zeroed In on Lena and kd. Just that fact that this girl can smile and be all up in face after she did what she did, disgusted me.

I wasn't even going to cause a scene or nothing because kentrell isn't my man. But I still have love for him though, and she knew that. The door opened and I'm came the doctor with the clip board.

"Just sign right here, here, and here, and your ready to go" she smiled at me. I nodded, grabbing the pen from her hand and she left out the room.

"You ready to get out of here?" Lena said, flashing me a big ass smile. I kept the same facial expression as I nodded.

"What y'all wanna do when we leave this bitch?" Ben asked. I noticed Ben and lulu had been distant of each other but I never really brought it up to her.

"Let's go—"

"Y'all can go by y'all selves" I spoke up. Kd smacked his lips

"What the hell? Cici you're being RELEASED from the hospital, and you wanna stay in the house?"

"Yeah" I signed the rest of the papers, and grabbed my purse which was on side of the bed. I threw my legs to the side of the bed and hopped down. They all stood up, and we walked out the room

I gave the clip board to the Lady up front and she checked over it before nodding, indicating I could leave.

"Y'all, my momma want us come over there. Y'all tryna slide?" Kentrell asked. Everybody nodded but me. He sucked his teeth

"Man come on ci, it'll just be fa a minute" I huffed, nodding.

Once we got in the car, me and Lena made eye contact but I broke it off within seconds. My phone dinged

Lena- Why you acting like that

-Like What?

Lena- Like Youn wanna talk to nobody or some

-I don't

Lena- Well Ain finna kiss yo ass 🤷🏾‍♀️

- So What? You gone kiss kentrell instead?
Read

She didn't respond back. That's what the fuck I thought. I locked my phone and threw it in my lap. We arrived to a nice size house that had a couple chairs on the outside of it and balls in the front yard.

We all got out and kentrell and jania went straight to the front door, walking straight in without knocking. A skinny brownskin lady greeted all of them except me. I didn't even know she knew Lena and lulu

"Hey, my babies. Where y'all been?" She asked. They responded as I stood off to the side awkwardly, slightly embarrassed that I didn't get a greeting. Kentrell must have noticed because he pulled me in front of him.

"Momma, this Cianna" She gave him a look,I couldn't read.

"I saw her the first time, kentrell— Anyway y'all can go sit in the living room if y'all like" She said. Well damn. All of them walked off, but me? I went straight to the front door. I'm not finna sit at nobody house that, I don't feel like I'm been greeted or invited or even wanted to be there. I sat in one of the chairs on the porch

The door opened, and I looked up seeing Lena. I rolled my eyes, turning the other way.

"I'm s-"

"The fuck you saying sorry to me for? That ain't my nigga. I have no right to trip over something ain't mine"

"But y'all still dated, Cici. I shouldn't even have thought about it"

"Welp. You did what you did, I felt how I felt, it's over with, okay? You need to apologize to Jania and you need to tell kd wassup or I will"

"I'm not telling kd shi-"

"Cianna you go-" kentrell paused once he saw me and Lena. He gave her a look, and she waved him off, Pushing pass him before going in the house.

"Ratchet ass hoe" he mumbled, before sitting by me.

"Excuse my momma"

"She good" I shrugged.

"Yeah, she can be a handful sometimes." Two teenage came into the yard. One was darker than the other, and they came up to the porch. I noticed one looked just like kentrell.

"Damn Wassam, when you get here" the darker one asked causing the the other one to agree with him.

"Right nigga ain't tell us shit—Who dis?" The one who looked like kentrell asked. The darker one licked his lips, examining my skinny figure.

"You asking him like I'm not right here"

"Well who the fuck are you? damn bitch" the one who looked like kentrell said. Kentrell punched him in the arm, mugging the fuck out of him.

Don't say nothing, Don't say it

"Watch you fuckin mouth—her name Cianna"

"This that li Bitch you was in lo-" kentrell got up, chasing him off the porch.

"Whats your name?" I asked the darker boy; He looked up from his phone

"Tyler" I nodded. A text came through my phone

Keith❤️- Long time no speak😏