Chapter 17• Side

Kentrell🌦

I knocked on the Apartment Door, Waiting for her to answer. She opened the door, big ass smirk on her face. I returned the expression.

"I knew you'd come." She tells me, stepping out a bit, wrapping her arms around my neck, planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Mhm, watchu on shawty. Show me all wat you said in them texts." She grabbed me, puling me into the apartment. She locked the door before going into the living room.

"Why we in here?"

"Because I wanna get fucked like this.." She Bent over on the table. I laughed, smirking afterwards.

"Oh, you a lit nasty hoe ain it."

"Maybe.." she nodded, taking her clothes off. My phone started ringing and I looked at it, seeing it was cici. I answered it why she wasn't looking.

"Hello.."

"Where you at? We boutta go eat."

"Kentrell, Who is that?" She asked, I cursed under my breath.

"What bitch house you over?" Cici snapped. I shook my head, I wasn't about to deal with this bullshit.

"Aye, I'll call you later." I hung up. I tossed the phone on the couch and looked up at her.

"Already in position?"

"Just how you like it."

__________

Cianna

"Yo, you good?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged my shoulders. I was OFFICIALLY done with kentrell and his bullshit, so whatever bitch he bring around, texting, sleeping with, It ain't my business.

That nigga gone feel me When I'm doing what I wanted to do with him, by myself.

"Kentrell not here—Cici over there. Yea—y'all Hell, they don't even date no more— I don't know ask her." I looked over seeing Lena ass on live. I jumped in the Camera shooting birds.

BadbitxhRi: Look she tryna be like yb🤣🤣

Mario2x: ^^ On Bro she still luh him😂😂

"Y'all kappin, ion love nobody."

"Damn not even me?" Kd mouth dropped open and the rest of them agreed. I laughed at their facial expressions.

"Except y'all."

Ididitonem: You don't love your fans?? That's tuff😭😭

"I didn't even know I had fans—shit! I don't play attention to the internet."

BritBrat: Check Shaderoom Teens

"For what?" Lena asked, and I grabbed my phone unlocking it. I went to Instagram, searching the name up. I laughed at the 2nd recent post they posted. It was some girl and kentrell.