Chapter 10• His Son

Cianna

"Just take it cianna, damn!" Kentrell shoved the gun to my chest and I shook my head. After I told him what was going on, he told me to keep a gun on me, just In case he not around to protect me.

"No, I don't have a gun license. You tryna gimme a sentence?"

"You dont have edges either! But you don't wear a headband. Invisible ass shit" He shrugged and I smacked my lips.

"What that got to do with it?" I sucked my teeth.

".... So watchu gone do? I'm telling you, you can stay with me or u can take this shit and protect ya self."

"Jonna ain't gone lemme stay witchu."

"Hell she is. I'm her fav-" he was cut off by some loud ass voices down stairs.

"Yb! Where u at mane?" I heard kd yell and I sighed.

"You staying wimme for a few days til I get this shit handled." He turned to walk away.

"Wait kentrell.."

"Hm?"

"You gone kill him?"

"That's the only way that nigga ain't gone fuck witchu." He shrugged walking out. I sighed rubbing the hell out of my temples. If momma find out, she gone flip the hell out. And I don't have no where else to go, and its sad because blood supposed to be thicker than water. I had a lot of shit going on and really needed a shoulder to lean on. This the times I really needed Carlos and my mother. They were the only ones that made me happy. Kentrell was cool too, it's just I needed somebody that understood me like they did. I texted Joanna, letting her know I was staying at kentrell house tonight.

Just to relax my self, I ran me some bathwater and put candles in different areas to make it look cute. As I got in the tub, I immediately went into deep thought. Everything just came to me all at once, all over again. Tears were streaming down my face as I shook my head. I didn't deserve any of this. I'd be wrong If I blamed my mother right? One part of me telling me it's her fault I'm in this situation and the other telling me she was just in love. Lots of people was blind to fake love and loyalty, and I'm guessing she ended up a victim.

After getting out of the tub, I did my hair in a bun and threw on one of K shirts.

"You good?" Kentrell asked stepping into the room and I nodded, Along with a sigh.

"Perfectly fine.."

"You sho'? I gotta make a run right quick..unless you wanna come."

"Nah, I'm good. Gone head make yo run."

"Aight, don't try no silly shit." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Boy bye, and just for that imma try some retarted shit." He chuckled grabbing his jacket and leaving. After a few seconds the front door closed. I jumped up, going to his dresser, grabbing one of his blunts out of the ashtray. I don't really smoke but I needed to get this shit off my mind. I lit it up, taking a puff, laying back on the headboard.

__________

"Ciannaaaaa!" Kentrell dragged, as he snapped his fingers in my face. I looked over at him, eyes low. He had a little boy in his hands, which looked exactly like him.

"You high?"

"Maybeeeee...."

"Cici!"

"Hm?" I smiled, for what reason? I don't really know.

"Hell you smiling for? Watchu thinking bout? Only thing you should be thinkin bout is how Imma be in them guts!" He did that ugly ass laugh of his. He laid the baby down beside me. I examined the baby, noticing he looked JUST like kentrell.

"This yo li brudda a sum?" I rose my eyebrow and he shook his head, letting out a long sigh.

"This my....son." I sobered up real quick.

"Yo what!?"