30• Sickness

Cianna

"Ew girl, you making me sick" Krystal said as she held my hair in her hand as I emptied up whatever was in my stomach in the toilet. After the altercation last night, Keith left and haven't talked to me since. The girls stayed the night with me because they had something planned since my birthday weekend wasn't over.

"Girl you sure you're ok?" Mariah came in the doorway as I nodded. I wiped my mouth off, standing up, flushing the toilet. I brushed my teeth for the 4th time today and popped in a piece of bubblegum.

"I'm cool..maybe it's just food poisoning"

"But what if it's not?" Aaliyah said, looking up from her phone and I shrugged.

"Then its a stomach virus"

"And what if it's not th-"

"Oh my god.. can we change the subject?"

"Mhm, what ever you say" Krystal mumbled, making a face and Yasmine started geekin

"So what we doing today?"

"We can't tell you that" I pouted as I looked at Yasmine. Mariah could never keep her mouth shut, so behind her, Mariah started throwing signals. Me being slow as hell.. I could comprehend nothing she was saying. I guess Yasmine saw me, and turned around mugging Mariah before chasing her out the room.

"Girl Wassam witcho one friend? The black one?" Aaliyah put her phone down, smirking. I squinted my eyes

"Who?"

"The one wit them grills—that be wit youngboy most of da time"

"Ben black ass?"

"Yeah him—he bout sexy as hell"

"Ewww Aaliyah out of everybody you chose him" Krystal scrunched her face up

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know. He look Asian or some shit"

I laughed "You gone get off him. But he single—I think"

"Girl I don't care if he was taken. I got my eyes onnat"

"Do you" I waved her off. Mariah and Yasmine came back in the room giggling

"Hell yall up to"

"Nothing, get dressed tho.. we go shit to do"

"Can you just please tell me where we going?"

"No" I smacked my teeth, going to my closet. I grabbed the dress I had planned to wear. After I took me a shower, I brushed my teeth once more before washing my face and slipping the dress on. I walked back into the room seeing them all mugging me.

"What"

"Took you long enough" Aaliyah rolled her eyes. I flicked them off as I slipped on the shoes they had set out for me. Just as I stood up, everybody else did and we headed out the room

I grabbed my purse from off the counter, and reached inside grabbing my lip gloss before putting it on. A big ass nausea wave hit me, so I paused. They looked back, with a curious facial expression. I shook it off once it passed

"You good?"

"Yeah" I walked towards the door with my purse in my hand. I closed and locked the door since I was last, and we made our way to the elevator. Once we made it to the first floor, we headed out of the building and walked across the street to the parking garage that came with the condo. We was driving Mariah car since she had planned everything out.