29• Legal

2 months later

Cianna

"Can you set that right there?" I asked holding the phone higher up in my hand. Keith was on the other line, and wanted to see how everything was decorated.

The past month has been so good to me. After the whole dinner party thing, I decided it's best I move out and into my own space. Even though I didn't want to... I called and talked to my mother about it and she said it would be perfectly fine, as long as I got something to protect me. I moved into a condo, closer to college, which is about 20 minutes from Aunt Joanna house.

College has also been good on me. I met some new friends and even doing good in my classes. I haven't really been out since I haven't been feeling good lately.

"Let me see how it look" he mumbled. I flipped the camera showing him the decorations.

"You should have put the 1 and 8 in the center—or a place where you going to take the pictures at" he told me. Did I mention I was finally legal?

"You talked to yo peoples?"

"I talked to a few of em...they act like the phone don't go both ways" he looked like he was in a elevator.

"Hold on, imma call you back" I nodded. I set my phone down, fixing something the people had messed up. I put the 1 and 8 in the middles like Keith suggested. I started feeling nauseous, making me slow down on what I was doing.

A knock on the door startled me because I knew I wasn't expecting nobody. Nobody heard but me, so I slowly walked towards the door, clutching a knife I had grabbed, tight in my hand.

I peeped through the peephole, not seeing nobody. I unlocked the door, slowly opening it. My heart damn near jumped out of my body when Keith jumped out nowhere with a few gift bags.

"Surprise, ma" he smiled down at me as I pulled him into a hug

He smell so good

"Keith What you doin here?" I asked as i stepped to the side, letting him in

"I wanted to come see you, Happy birthday" He said as he sat the gift bags down and turned back around to me

"You gaining weight"

"No I'm not" I shoved him shoulder. He gave me a weird look before looking around

"This nice.. you did all this by yourself" he said, referring to how nice it was furnished. I nodded

"Pretty much" I told him, putting the last of the decorations up.

"I'll be back, I gotta take a piss" I chuckled at the way he said it and nodded. I had just finished looking around seeing everything how I wanted it to be. Just perfect.

Another knock on the door made me smack my lips. Before I could even open the door, The whole gang including Jania and Montana bursted in screaming happy birthday.

"It's been a while" Ben Hugged me and handed me a bag that had "FENDI"on it.

Kd handed me a card, which had money in it. I took the money out, thanking him before reading the inside of the card.