19• Out Of Anger

Kentrell🌦

"I'm not explaining shit." Cici told me as she walked inside the bathroom. My jaw clenched as I followed her. It pissed me off to see her with another nigga.

"So wassup? He ya lil boyfriend nie?"

"If he was, it isn't your business kentrell. Wassup wit you and that bitch? She ya lil girlfriend now?"

"Ion love her, I love you."

"Why'd you fuck on her—you know what? I don't even got time for this." She told me, trying to walk out of the bathroom but I grabbed her roughly by her arm and threw her towards the wall. She fell in the process and looked up at me. I closed and locked the door, mugging her on the ground.

"Well you betta make some time." I stood over her, and I begin to see tears form in her eyes. I didn't even mean for all that to happen but she needed to listen.

"Fuck you cryin fo? You the one out hea being a hoe."

"How is that being a hoe kentrell!? You cheated on me first. In the middle of us working things out, you cheated AGAIN."

"Nah, dont pend this shit on me. Hell, we talking about you!" I bent down, pointing in her face. She slapped my face, making me backhand her back by instinct. Her face flew to the side as her hand held on to it. She got up, sending blows and slap to my chest and face.

"I REFUSE TO BE TREATED LIKE MY MOTHER! IT WONT HAPPEN!" She yelled and I gripped her hands as she tried hitting me again.

"Man chill yo ass out!"

"Get offa me!" She struggled.

"CHILL YO ASS OUT!" I yelled, and she calmed down a bit. Tears where still streaming down her face. I looked to the side of her face seeing a little bruise I left from the smack.

"Look, I'm sorry—"

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it. You put your hands on me."

"Mane you know how i Get and—"

"You ain't NEVER got like this!" She told me and finally I let her go. I looked down at her, her eyes where Low and red.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Save that Fake ass apology for somebody else." She shook her head, shoving me out the way to open the door. Before she could leave I grabbed her arm, and she looked back at me, snatching it away before going back into the hotel room. She opened the door standing by it.

"Get out."

"Ci—"

"GET OUT!"

"Wat Eva mane.." I sighed as I left. I went back Into the room me and kd had shared, seeing Lena there.

"Everything—Aight?" She swallowed hard as she stared at my hand. I looked down seeing a little bit of blood from what happened with Cici. I nodded, turning my hand the other way. Kd gave me a look and I held the door open for Lena. She smacked her lips, mugging me as she left.

Cianna

"Why you looking like that, ma?" Keith furrowed his eyebrows. I looked a little bit down after all of that happened. I called him so he could cheer me up.

"Nothing—just tired."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Anyway, what are you up to?" I tried smiling but winced in pain when the side of my face starting hurting.

"Nothing chil—why you making ya face like that?"

"Keit—"

"You need to tell me what's going on, Fareal!" He sat up on his bed. I sighed, looking down at my finger nails.

"Me and..kentrell got into a argument.. and—"

"That nigga put his hands on you?" I nodded.

"Look Imma big fan and all, but I won't hesitate to come fuck that nigga up. You hear me?" I nodded. I could tell he was mad because the look in his eyes sold it all out.

"Don't let that shit happen again. Why you letting him put his hands on you anyway?"

"It ain't never happened before. I guess he's mad about the picture with me and you."

"Oh yeah, I saw that shit. Them fans be lurking like hell." He laughed and I chuckled, getting cut off my wincing again.

"Lemme see it."

"See what?"

"Don't play dumb. Lemme see ya face." He told me. I turned to the side a bit, peeling off the nice sized bandaid since it started bleeding. Once he saw it, his jaw clenched as he hopped up.

"Where you going?"

"I'm spending tonight with you before you leave. That nigga ain't gone touch you while I'm there." He said setting the phone down. Once he got dressed, it took him no time hopping into the car. By the time he made it, i was half away asleep when a knock woke me up. I peeped through the peephole seeing him with a bag full of snacks and other things.

I opened the door, and a smile immediately stretched across his face, looking down at me. He pulled me into a long hug before rubbing the side of my face the bruise was on, softly. He handed me the bag as I looked inside, thanking him.

"You good? Need some else?" I shook my head. I let him in and for the rest of the night, we talked about different things and watched movies and ate snacks. We had room service so we ordered a few things in the process. He's really a cool person, but what happens when I touch back down to Louisiana? We'll probably lose contact, but that's ok. I'm not used to nobody sticking around away.

Lena ain't made it back to the hotel yet, which worried me. I told him about it and he told me not to worry and that she'd be back soon. I trusted his belief and after a while.. I fell asleep on his chest.