Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔

By Rinka_Chetri

[COMPLETED ✔] **Featured in the official account of AmbassadorsIN Reading List** Jiyasha Mehta, a final year... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Shall We Ever Fall In Love? ✔
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 51 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 52 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Final Chapter
Fan Arts

Chapter 25

1.9K 132 14
By Rinka_Chetri

Chapter 25

Waiting outside Jiyasha's room, Pooja called her name repeatedly with no response from her. She touched the door slightly and it opened. "Thank God, she left the door unlocked."

Pooja peeped inside and found the room dark. She called out to Jiyasha a few more times and still got no response. "Jiya, are you there? Respond me please."

She slowly tiptoed inside the room with her mobile torch switched on. A little later, she saw Jiyasha's books scattered on the floor. While tripping over some of them, she yelled, "Oh my God, her room is totally messed up. I wonder what has happened with her."

Recovering herself from the piles of books, Pooja stood on the floor with her hands resting on her hips. "What the heck has she been doing the whole day? Where is this girl? Is she alright?"

After a few seconds of waiting, Pooja could hear some soft sobs as if someone was weeping silently somewhere. She rotated her eyes all through the dark to figure out what was wrong or from where the sound was approaching.

To her wildest imagination, it was Jiyasha who was weeping in the corner of her room. Her hands were tightly wrapped around her knees and she had hugged them tightly.

***

Monica reached a huge villa where there had been arrangements going on, a few people were grouped together working around. She walked inside the lounge taking a look at everything and dialled Aryan's number. He received her call and directed her to move inside the bungalow.

Monica's face filled with joy when she found Kabir inside the hall room looking after a few arrangements. She hugged him from behind and asked about everything, "What's going on my love?"

He refused to tell her anything as Aryan had specially instructed him. "I can't tell you. Sir strictly prohibited me to reveal anything to you."

"Fine, you don't have to. I'll ask Aryan myself." Monica frowned her forehead. She waited anxiously for Aryan to come and meet her.

****

Pooja ran towards Jiyasha and wrapped her arms around her shoulders pulling her into a warm hug. She patted her cheeks and asked if everything was alright with her. Jiyasha didn't answer, instead she began weeping profusely, hugging Pooja even tighter. Pooja allowed her best friend to cry to her heart's content and caressed her hair.

After some time, they broke their hug and Pooja switched on the light. She was taken by a shocking surprise when she looked at Jiyasha's face! 

***

Monica whistled herself a song when Aryan patted her shoulder from behind. "Monica..."

"Hey Aryan, what's up? What are all these? Why did you call me here? When are you giving me the treat? How....." she shot all her questions at once.

"Wait! Your questions will never end. Give me time to answer them at least," he managed to cut her in between.

Monica apologised and allowed him to continue.

"These are actually some special preparation for my proposal to Jiyasha and I called you here because I need your help," he told her with a smile.

"Proposal!" she exclaimed bulging her eyes.

"Hmm yes, on my birthday, just two days from now. I need you to bring Jiyasha here and I'll propose her in front of everyone," he chuckled lovingly.

"In front of everyone? Isn't it personally? I thought so," she said wittily.

"Stop kidding. It's true that I can't do it in personal because she might not come. I mean she spent the last night with me because she had no other way to escape. She also behaved well with me but I'm not sure whether she'll be the same again because you know her mood. She has misconceptions about me and I can't take risks," Aryan explained her with a worried face.

"Okay I get you, you need me to bring her here but what reasons shall I give her? By the way your birthday is coming soon," Monica said happily.

"I'll tell you how to bring her here." He shared his plan with her. They decided to execute their plan very soon. Soon after, Monica left the place wishing Aryan and Kabir a warm goodbye.

***

Pooja observed Jiyasha's looks minutely. She was completely messed up, her kohl had smudged around her pretty eyes and strands of hair were spread across her face. Pooja was now sure that she had been crying throughout the day. She went near her and encircled Jiyasha with an arm. "Why are you crying sweetheart?"

Jiyasha quickly took a look at Pooja's change in behaviour which surprised her. But more than that, her own worries were scaring her at the moment. She managed to separate herself from Pooja and sat upright. "What is it Pooja? Why are you here?"

Pooja's face faded seeing Jiyasha's behavior towards her. She knew she didn't deserve Jiyasha's friendship or trust again. But she needed to apologise for whatever had happened.

Pooja lifted her palms and folded them together. "I'm sorry Jiyasha, I have come to know everything. It was my fault to misunderstand you guys." Pooja narrated everything to her.

Jiyasha listened everything and only nodded her head in confirmation.

"If I had known the truth before, I would have never behaved like that. I am sorry but I still hope you'll forgive me," Pooja folded her hands again.

Jiyasha pushed Pooja's palms down. "I have forgiven you Pooja, I don't have any grudge against you. You believed Samira for whatever she said or did because she made you believe her. It is alright since at the moment, I feel guilty for having helped a wrong person and risking my own life."

Jiyasha's eyes were filled with tears.

"Why are you saying so? Why are you crying? Why have you been crying?" Pooja shook her shoulders.

Jiyasha hugged Pooja and cried again. "I don't know what to do, I am afraid. I have been betrayed by my own people a number of times."

"If you don't tell me, how will I understand?" Pooja asked again.

"I can't tell you anything because it is my struggle. I only need your support that's it. Please trust me I did nothing wrong," Jiyasha told her again.

"I can't really understand what you mean to say. You are saying that you didn't do anything wrong, you have helped a wrong person, you have been betrayed.... What is it? Did Monica do anything? No Monica can never be wrong. I committed a huge mistake for not trusting you people, I'll not repeat it again," Pooja said with a concerned look on her face.

Jiyasha heard Pooja and thought to herself, "Pooja has just resolved everything with Monica. I don't want them to fight again because of my problems. Pooja will also be upset if she hears that Monica backstabbed me. She has just started to believe us with all her guilt. I will have to act as if everything is alright. I don't want this 'revived friendship' to ruin because of me. In fact I'll not even tell her the reason why I'm so broken and crying. It is my problem, my struggle and I'll have to solve it myself by talking to the right person."

"Jiyasha where have you lost?" Pooja uttered loudly.

"Nothing."

"Then tell me why have you been crying?"

"It's... It's actually my family problems..." Jiyasha tried to hide her expressions.

"Yes you have told earlier too that there are problems in your family but you never felt so broken before. You have been a strong girl always. What happened to you this time? Is something serious?" Pooja asked her.

"I'll tell you when the right time comes. I should manage it myself." Jiyasha tried to imitate a smile.

"Fine take your time but do tell me if you need any help," Pooja said hugging her again while Jiyasha kept wondering about her new problems.

****

The next day, Monica woke up from sleep and received a message on her phone.

It was from Aryan.
"I hope you remember your task."

Monica replied immediately.
"Yeah so so, don't worry I'll do it."

She went to take her shower. After getting ready, she took her bag and kept an envelope wrapped in it. "Now I should go and do my task," saying so, she left for Jiyasha's room.

****

Jiyasha was cleaning her room as she had decided to take a leave from her college for the week. She was extremely tensed with all her new problems and lacked the confidence to attend her classes. She had thought to prepare for her upcoming half yearly exams in the hostel itself.

Jiyasha heard a knock on the door and frowned her forehead against some unrevealed fear. But she still managed to keep herself calm when she heard Pooja and Monica's voice.

A/N- New problems are emerging in Jiyasha's life. How will she tackle?

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 7.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
94K 9.2K 22
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
482K 55.2K 23
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
82.6K 5K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...