•You are my light•| Bakugo x...

By _alicia-chan_

(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes di... More

1. Dreams becoming true
2. U.A. Entrance Exam
3. The Letter
4. Too late
5. Challenge
6. Stop ignoring me!
7. Ready to be beaten?
8. The fight
9. Unexpected
10. Kidnapped
11. I've got a plan!
12. Escape
13. Questions
14. Class trip?!
15. What should I call you?
16. Groups
17. Carrying
18. The lake
20. Dorms!?
21. At Bakugo's home
22. At (Y/N)'s home
23. (Y/N)'s dorm
24. Great morning
25. Sports Festival?
26. Trail
27. Round 2
28. (Y/N) vs Deku
29. Bakugo vs Uraraka
30. (Y/N) vs Bakugo
31. What's wrong!?
32. Snowman
33. Christmas walk
34. Christmas Eve with Bakugo
35. She has her eyes everywhere!
36. Emergency
37. Surprise!!!
38. If you're happy, time flies.
39. Pro hero license exam
40. Epilogue
author's note
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

19. I can call myself a hero!

27.2K 776 1.1K
By _alicia-chan_

(Y/N)'s POV

I wish that happiness had lasted longer...

Suddenly I felt something at my ankle before I was dragged into the water. Quickly I let out a scream, that then changed into saving as much oxygen as possible. What is happening!?

Bakugo's POV

Everybody was in a good mood and I was fucking glad to see (Y/N) that happy, until she suddenly vanished.

I was the only one, who noticed, because we were the only ones in the middle of the lake. The other morons didn't even react to her scream and want to call themselves heroes in training.

Quickly I dove underwater to look for (Y/N). It wasn't difficult to spot her, because I saw colour shifting light, from white to red to blue. Obviously, she tried to free herself from something.

As fast as I could, I swam in her direction. She was waggling around and panicked. When she saw me, we looked into each other's eyes. Her beautiful (E/C) orbs were filled with fear.

That's when she lost consciousness, due to the lack of air. I grabbed her body to prevent her from being dragged down deeper into the lake.

The reason for all this was a damn villain. When I first saw him, I got fucking aggressive. The palms of my hands heated up quickly. Even though we were underwater, I let go a huge explosion at him and it was strong enough to defeat that douche bag.

Now I had to fucking hurry. I took (Y/N) back to the top again. I laid her down on the soft grass.

Now the other idiots finally noticed.

"What happened?!"

"Is (L/N) okay?!"

"OBVIOUSLY SHE ISN'T OKAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"~

I checked if I could just wake her up. Nope.
Then I checked on her heartbeat and breathing. Fucking nope.

Since we trained to save lives once, this was just basic stuff we had been teached. Other than my classmates, that don't react to a fucking scream, I can call myself a hero. Still, now I trusted those morons even less than before. Especially when it comes to my best friend's life.

Next thing to do was CPR. Then I realized... CPR is like kissing. If you can call it a kiss. I blushed, but then I focused on the important again. This wasn't about a damn kiss. This was about (Y/N)'s life.

[Edit 2021: I know this is not how actual CPR works. Don't even ask me why my dumb past self decided to ignore her entire knowledge on this and ignored every slightly intelligent thought that passed through her synapses, cuz I don't know.]

Then I did, what I had to do. Her rosy lips are so soft. Fucking focus!~

*cough* *cough*

"THANK GOD! For fucks sake, don't ever scare me like that again!"

"Bakugo?" the girl looked around confused. "Did you... sent that asshole to hell?" she chuckled. Her words surprised me a little.

"You fucking guessed it!"

This girl wasn't real, was she? How cute can a person be?... What am I thinking?! Do I maybe... have a crush on (Y/N)?!

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm alive.

I had to process the recent events... I just remember being dragged down by someone, trying to get free, seeing Bakugo and waking up here.

Down there I was so relieved to see him. He saved me. I jumped up and hugged him. It felt good and I felt so safe in his tight embrace. Did I... crush on him?

The girls wanted to take me to the infirmary again for a simple checkup, but Bakugo insisted on him bringing me there. The result : Except for a bruise on the ankle, I was perfectly fine. Thank god.

After hearing what happened, the teachers first wanted to end the class trip immediately, but then decided just to don't let us out of their sight. We also weren't allowed to go to the lake anymore. Well, I understand why. ~

And just like that the few days passed by. Nothing really interesting, just training...

That means we return to normal school life...

-------------------------------------------------
Hi, guys. Hope you enjoyed.

(Don't mind the German)

We are in the first place of 31.3k books😆

Thank you sooo much. You guys are just great, and also you are great motivators. That's the reason for this special chapter. It's twice as long as usually.

Well, I accidently deleted half the chapter😅... but I stayed up late to rewrite it, because I knew otherwise I couldn't fall asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
64.8K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
6.7K 201 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
222K 7.7K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...