Perfect Match | SOPE ✔️

De sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA 🐷 (@Yoongidique) ❝The only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... Mai multe

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

initium finis | 1.0.6

6.2K 449 515
De sopemoni

There was a huge difference between seeing the President's home on the television versus seeing it in real life. 

The President's mansion stood proud and tall, outshining all the buildings and houses that were established in Seoul. Yoongi looked in wonder at the white pillars, standing high and proud from the entrance of the mansion. The silver gates opened, leading them into the pathway that led them into the President's home.

"Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be given the chance to be at the President's mansion." Hoseok murmured, staring in awe. He leaned in closer to the window, putting a hand in Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi stiffened at the contact, noticing his mark flash gold— as if responding to his touch, before fading.

The car stopped at the President's driveway. Taehyung opened the door, motioning for Yoongi and Hoseok to come out. 

"Are you two going to admire it from inside or are you actually going to come out?" he grinned."It's much lovelier on the inside." 

He was right.

As soon as Yoongi entered, the smell of flowers permeated the air. Servants everywhere, bowing at them as Yoongi and Hoseok walked past them. Chandeliers hung in the air like stars in the night sky, their lights reflecting on every crook and corner of the wall. The stairs, giving the house a very majestic feel. 

Taehyung, having already seen the mansion multiple times, did not bat an eye at the obvious grandness that the house had. He walked straight up the stairs without another word. Yoongi and Hoseok rushed after him, afraid to lose him in unknown territory.

He led them through the maze of corridors before stopping in front of the last room on the left. He turned the knob and opened the door.

"This will be your room for the meantime."

We stepped inside the quaint bedroom. It was rather small but still equipped with a king size bed, a couch, beautiful scenery, a bathroom, and a television.

"How long are we going to stay here?" Yoongi asked, a frown starting to appear in his face. A dark look and emotion that Yoongi couldn't pinpoint passed through Taehyung's face before he smiled widely— the smile looking a bit too forced.

"Don't worry. You won't be here for much longer," He replied, before turning around."There are spare clothes in the closet if you guys want to change. There's a bathroom as well so feel free to wash up. This is going to be your home for a little while.

"The President will arrive in a few hours. Make sure to be ready for dinner by then."

With that, he closed the door, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi standing in the bedroom.

They looked at each other, neither willing to speak first. For the second time today, there was an uncomfortable silence in the room. Knowing that if he didn't step up and take matters into his hands, Hoseok decided to be the bigger person.

"So Yoongi, are you going to shower or change?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I think I'll shower. I hope that's fine with you."

Hoseok nodded."Tae said that the closet would have everything."

"Tae?"

"Taehyung. I just shortened his name."  Hoseok replied. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Do you give nicknames to everyone?"

"Only to the people that I know." He responded, a bit confused at Yoongi's sudden question. Yoongi eyebrows furrowed, his arms crossing over his chest.

"But you barely met Taehyung avoid an hour or two ago."

Hoseok froze at Yoongi's observation. He smiled nervously, running his fingers through his hair.

"Well I know but that means I know him already since I met him an hour ago." He mumbled rapidly, before walking to the closet, where he began to pull out clothes.

Yoongi decided not to press the issue, but he couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious. They had just met Taehyung, how could Hoseok already know Taehyung? Something was off, but from the looks of it, it wasn't something that could be talked about, so he kept his mouth shut, opting to observe for any irregular behavior.

"Here. Wear these. I think these might fit you," He handed Yoongi the clothes before hesitating."I don't know about you know...well not yet anyway."

Heat rushed through Yoongi's cheeks at Hoseok's statement, effectively cutting off Yoongi's voice as he stared at Hoseok's demeanor.

"What? It's true." He shrugged."You may as well tell me, I'm going to find out anyhow."

The heat increased in Yoongi's cheeks at Hoseok's sudden straightforwardness. He looked as cool as ever, his face showing no feelings that Yoongi was currently feeling.

It was as if he was already used—

Yoongi quickly shook the thought out of his head. He hastily mumbled out the response he was looking for, trying to calm his blushing cheeks. Once he handed Yoongi everything he needed, he practically sprinted to the bathroom, making sure that the door was locked.

Yoongi turned on the water, quickly getting out of his clothes. He stepped inside the shower, sighing in relief as the warm water ran down his skin, washing some of his worries away and untying the knots of stress he had unknowingly built up in a few hours.

He stared at his mark, thinking about all events that had happened in a matter of hours. Yoongi closed his eyes as his mind tugged him into different directions.

Yoongi opened his eyes once more, gazing at the mark once more— a reminder of the decision he made, the decision to be matched with someone that he shouldn't have been matched to in the first place.

How is this going to work?

Hoseok and Yoongi could hardly talk to each other without letting things get awkward between them. Yoongi was in an unfamiliar place, a place that made him yearn for home, his actual home in Daegu.

After he had showered and dried himself with the towel that was available, Yoongi changed into the clothes that Hoseok had given him.

"...I don't know how long..."

Yoongi froze, leaning against the bathroom door. He recognized Hoseok's voice. He could hear Hoseok talking. Yoongi knew that the probability of Hoseok talking to himself was slim to none so who was he talking to? 

He unlocked the restroom door carefully, making sure he didn't make a sound. Hoseok didn't notice Yoongi, very engrossed in his conversation.

He's talking to someone on the phone...

"Don't worry about me," he chuckled."Just have everything ready by the time I return. Remember, you're in charge."

In charge?

Hoseok fell silent as the other voice talked before responding, "Got it. Alright. Bye baby."

Baby?

Hoseok cut off the call, putting his phone in his pocket. He let out a hint of a smile and turned around.

"Shit!" Hoseok's eyes widened as he met Yoongi's gaze, surprise lacing his voice."H-how long have you been there?"

"I just got out of the restroom." Yoongi lied, not wanting to bring up the conversation he had accidentally on purpose eavesdropped on.

Hoseok appeared unconvinced. "Yoongi, how much did you hear?"

"Nothing I swear!" Yoongi replied hastily."You know you should go take a shower now."

Hoseok nodded slowly, a smirk spreading across his face. "I should. I'd ask you to come with, but you've already showered."

"J-just go shower," Yoongi looked away from him, trying to calm his racing nerves. He chuckled, grabbing his clothes.

"You're so fun to tease." He said lightly before heading into the restroom. As soon as he locked the restroom door, Yoongi sank into the bed, a sigh of relief leaving his body, one phrase resonating and repeating in his mind.

Bye baby.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

124K 7.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
345K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
314K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...