Underwater

By TheonlythingIwant

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ʀᴀᴘᴇ, sᴇʟғ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, sᴇx (sᴍᴜᴛ) ______________________________ Marie tho... More

Characters
♤2♤Creep
♤3♤What the fuck
♤4♤The others
♤5♤Him
♤6♤Oh, Okay
♤7♤What?
♤8♤No, no
♤9♤The photo
♤10♤Help me
♤11♤ Asshole
♤12♤ Friends?
*♤13♤ Crack in the heart
♤14♤ Brothers

♤1♤New family

655 6 1
By TheonlythingIwant

I woke up by the sun slowly lighting up my bedroom. I showered and fixed myself for school. It was the first day in 9th grade. I walked with my two friends to school and we came 30 minutes before it started.

- "So, how do you feel now. When we're in ninth grade Marie?" Sarah asked me and smirked abit.

- "Great 'cause it's only one year left now." I said and didn't care about school or the fact that I would get a pissy job if I quit school.

- "Wait aren't you going to go to college?" Diana asked.

- "College? No way. I'm quitting school." I said.

- "Bad idea if you want to have a good job." Sarah said and looked at some other students and then she looked back at me.

- "Nah. I don't care."  I said and chuckled abit.

20 minutes after second class I started to overhear a conversation between two girls in my class, Ann and Monica.

- "Have you seen the new brothers yet?" Monica asked.

- "No. But I really wanna see them. I wonder if they're hot." Ann said.

- "Same." Monica said and giggled.

I didn't care at first and tried to read my book but then Eric interrupted them.

- "I saw them befo'e. They live close to me." He said with a british accent.

- "Nice. What did they look like?" Monica asked.

- "Tall, skinny, dark brown hai'. I didn't see so much mo'e. But they look exactly like each othe'." He said and sat down at the table infront of the two.

- "Triplets?" Monica asked intrested and excited. Eric turned around and looked at her and shrugged abit.

- "Probably. " He said.

- "How old do you think they are?" Monica asked.

- "They looked like they we'e in ou' age. Bu' I'm not su'e." He said and sighed because he started to get a little annoyed by all her questions.

I wanted to see them. I hadn't even heard of them before. And this town is small. But maybe they were in our age or just one of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
404K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
89.8K 2.7K 73
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...