•You are my light•| Bakugo x...

By _alicia-chan_

(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes di... More

1. Dreams becoming true
2. U.A. Entrance Exam
3. The Letter
4. Too late
5. Challenge
6. Stop ignoring me!
7. Ready to be beaten?
8. The fight
9. Unexpected
10. Kidnapped
11. I've got a plan!
12. Escape
13. Questions
14. Class trip?!
15. What should I call you?
16. Groups
18. The lake
19. I can call myself a hero!
20. Dorms!?
21. At Bakugo's home
22. At (Y/N)'s home
23. (Y/N)'s dorm
24. Great morning
25. Sports Festival?
26. Trail
27. Round 2
28. (Y/N) vs Deku
29. Bakugo vs Uraraka
30. (Y/N) vs Bakugo
31. What's wrong!?
32. Snowman
33. Christmas walk
34. Christmas Eve with Bakugo
35. She has her eyes everywhere!
36. Emergency
37. Surprise!!!
38. If you're happy, time flies.
39. Pro hero license exam
40. Epilogue
author's note
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

17. Carrying

27.8K 810 675
By _alicia-chan_

(Y/N)'s POV

Bakugo and I were still hiking. Well... He was hiking, while carrying me on his back.

He really seemed to enjoy it and we just talked about random stuff and 'explored' the nature... , until we arrived at a bench to sit down and enjoy the view.

"Want a break?"

"...'kay"

Bakugo let me jump off his back and we sat down. The view indeed was beautiful. From here you could see the lake Aizawa mentioned.

" Wow! " I sighed.

The deep blue water reflected the pinkish light of the sunset. I turned my face at Bakugo, who seemed to like the view as well. I could swear, that he... smiled.... Cute!

" You should smile more often, you know. " I said calmly.

"Oh, shut up!" he turned his face away.

" You wanna go swimming there tomorrow?" I changed the topic.

" Sur-" his answer was interrupted by a growl. The growl of our stomachs.

I giggled. " Guess it's pretty late already, huh. We should probably head back. "

" Yeah. I'm not keen on skipping meal tonight. "

We stood up to head back to the hotel. But well... I forgot about gravity and now going downhill and stuff... and I tripped. Normally it wouldn't have been a big deal, but the pain caught me off guard.

"YOU IDIOT!"

"Auww~" I whined. My knee bled, and everything hurt like hell. I tried to get up, but of course I couldn't. Bakugo helped me up and... walking didn't really work either.

" Idiot! Now I have to carry you again. " Bakugo said in a slightly pissed tone.

"Sorry~" I apologized still a little whiny.

He picked me up gently this time, being careful not to hurt me. I wasn't on his shoulder or back this time though. He carried me bridal style. I felt just like a princess. ~

When we arrived at the hotel again, some of our classmates were already waiting. They all still stood in their teams, chatting a little blushing. Even Todoroki blushed.

The plan worked out.

As they then noticed us, the girls looked worried.

"What happened? " Ochako asked.

"This idiot tripped, and I had to carry her all the way back. " Bakugo responded.

Immediately the girls took me to the infirmary of the hotel and cleaned the wound and stuff. They also lectured me about how I should be more careful and then fangirled about how cute Bakugo carried me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 911 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
227K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
65.2K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
49.2K 985 29
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...