Nasty Grind

By MeanaNaturi

You'll enjoy...let's just say my mind got carried away. Happy readings!! Come on girl, don't be shy," Chris p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
ch 7
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
Ch 18
ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

Ch 8

9.1K 255 100
By MeanaNaturi

Kiara

I was alone, once again, and I couldn't take the rejection. My sister Tonya set next to me as I held the pregnancy test in my hand.

"So you're pregnant." Tonya sighed. I didn't understand her demeanor at that moment. I would have thought she would've been excited to have a niece or nephew, but she was giving me a whole different vibe.

"Yeah, why are you acting this way?"

"Kiara, are you that stupid? I mean come on, that's Zana's man. Your best friend, or did you forget?" Tonya asked me. She wouldn't even look me in my face. "With all the men in the world, why did you have to choose Rick?"

"I love him!"

"Do you really?"

I did, or maybe I thought I did. "Tonya, the deed is done, I'm pregnant, and one day Zana will be happy to know that she is a god mother to my unborn baby." I rubbed my belly thinking of all the cute names I would be picking out.

Tonya got up from my bed, and stood over me. Her face told it all, she thought I had lost my damned mine. Maybe I had. But once Rick sees that I'm carrying his first child, he'll want to be with me.

"Your my sister, and I have to love you, but I don't have to like your actions. You are so wrong for this, Kiki. That man doesn't want you, he was using you for sex! Everyone knows that Zana is the only woman for him, and even though he fucks around on her, she is where home is. He is not going to leave that girl for you!"

My eyes filled with tears. My own sister was against my happy ending, "well, Tonya, you don't have to like it, but Rick is going to leave Zana for me, I have his child growing inside me. Not that bitch!"

"And at the end of the day, you are that homewrecker, you are his little side bitch. Zana will always be that man's number one. Remember that " with that, Tonya grabbed her purse and left the house.

I started to throw things around the room, lamps, sheets, clothes. I didn't care, my anger had always got the best of me. Rick wouldn't return my calls or text, and it started to eat at me.

I dialed Zana's number after calming down, but her number was disconnected. I needed to know did she take my man back. I loved Zana, but I loved Rick more. One day she'll get over the fact that we will be a family, but right now, I needed my man. My pussy ached for him.

I lay on my bed in a fetal position and cried myself to sleep.

During the past two weeks, Rick had been avoiding me like the plague. I would sit outside of his home for hours watching the traffic going in and out, and to my surprise there were no signs of Tarzana. I didn't know her whereabouts, and at this time I didn't care, all o worried about was the father of my unborn child.

There was a knock at my window, and I rolled it down noticing a cop. "How may I help you officer?" I sweetly said smiling up at him.

"Ma'am do you live in this neighborhood?"

"Uh, no, I was just visiting a friend."

"Ma'am we have got complaints of you stalking a Richard Tucker at the address across the street." The cop stated, and handed me a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"That is a restraining order. You are Kiara Washington, correct?"

I nodded, feeling my anger build inside.

"Ma'am you cannot be near this man or his home. I advise you to leave this neighborhood before I have to arrest you for trespassing."

I rolled my eyes at him, and started my car. How dare Rick get a restraining order against me, after all the late nights of fucking me into Oblivion. After giving him his first child, he had the nerve to pull this shit.

Oh he was going to pay for this. I dialed Rick's number, and pulled into a Kroger on the way to my house.

He answered with a slight attitude. "What do you want Kiara!"

"Damn I can't call my baby daddy?" I asked him smiling like he could really see me.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Oh he really want to play stupid with me. "Well, Mr. Tucker, I'm three months pregnant. I wonder how Zana would feel about that."

"You're not pregnant, why the hell do you keep playing these games with me. I don't want you. You were just something to pass the time. I'm in love with Zana, and I will get her back. Now get the hell off my phone Kiara."

I sighed, sending him a picture of the pregnancy test and photos of my sonogram. "Now do you believe me?" I asked him.

Rick didn't say a word. He knew from my name at the top of the sonogram that I was indeed pregnant.

"Rick, say something!"

"What do I say? You're Zana's best friend, and I got you pregnant. Meet me at the abortion clinic in an hour." Rick said nonchalantly.

"I'm not getting an abortion. I'm going to have this baby, and we will love our baby." I rubbed my flat belly. "It's a sign, we should be together Rick!"

"It's a sign that I keep fucking with crazy bitches! I don't won't your child! I want you to get this abortion so you can leave me the hell alone. Zana doesn't want shit to do with you, and neither do I. So get the abortion!" Rick hung up the phone.

I knew it was a matter of time before Rick was back in my bedroom. He told me I was the best he ever had, and he couldn't get enough of me. He purposely never used a condom with me, and with that comes consequences. We were going to be a family whether he likes it or not.

Rick

This bitch was crazy, I thought to myself after throwing my phone across the bed. I was tired of her stalking me, I was tired of not knowing where Zana was, and I needed my baby back.

I had sent her flowers, and cards apologizing for the way things went down. All of it went unanswered. I had been blowing her jobs phone up for two weeks, and all they could tell me was that Zana was on vacation. I was sick of Zana hiding from me, I wanted my girl back in the worst way.

I got my clothes on, and left the house before India woke up. She was lying butt ass naked across my bed. Yeah, I was still fucking other broads, but all that would stop if Zana would bring her ass home.

I headed to her job, and headed for the elevators to the sixth floor. When I got off I was met with looks of disgust from Zana' s co-workers. I didn't give a fuck about these people. I walked to Zana's secretary Ms Sara, and smiled down at her.

Ms. Sara adjusted her glasses, I knew she was being funny. "May I help you?"

"I need to speak with Tarzana."

"And you are?" She asked me.

Now I knew she was being funny, as many times that I've been at that office. She better get her old ass together. "Rick."

"Oh Rick." Ms. Sara looked me up and down with disgust. "Tarzana is on vacation, she should be back next week."

"Vacation? Fuck she go on a three weeks vacation for?" That sounded like a lie, but knowing Zana she could get away with anything being the only black person at her job. They loved her. "Is there a number I can reach her?"

Ms. Sara sighed, "I cannot give out that kind of information, sir."

"Are you fucking serious?"

She politely nodded, "have a nice day sir."

I wanted to smack her old white ass, but chose to leave with some kind of dignity.

****

"You fucked up bra." My partner Eric said passing me a blunt.

"I know, but she'll be back, she always comes back." I had confidence in my words. How many times had Zana taken me back after cheating? She was my rider, and I needed her.

"But her best friend? I think you lost her." Eric stated. Eric and I had been friends since we were in high school, but right now I felt like punching him square in his eye. Eric liked Zana, and felt like I shouldn't have done her wrong, but he got use to our relationship, and kept quiet about his feelings of the situation until now.

" Since the beginning of the relationship you have been screwing all types of hoes, while Zana loved you, and stuck by your dumb ass. She cooked, cleaned and went to work. All you had to do was be faithful, and you couldn't even do that." Eric said.

"Man, this shit hurt."

"It should, and it will hurt soon when you find out Zana has been fucking another nigga because of all the dirt you've done." He puffed on the blunt, and looked me straight in my red eyes, "how do you feel now?"

"What?" I asked him. Maybe I was high, but I could have sworn he said that Zana is fucking another nigga.

"You heard what I said. How do you feel about Zana fucking someone else because she got tired of you cheating?"

Hurt. "No, Zana wouldn't do that."

Eric laughed, "yeah ok, you'll find out the truth in due time, and when you do, I hope that shit hurts like a ton of bricks."

Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 10.2K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
2.6M 74.1K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
338K 11.9K 21
I could see the things that lurk in the shadows I'm not scared since they are now my friends and family. My name is Chris, I was your average 16 year...
475K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...