13th Doctor OneShots

By JessicaSongAQ

13th Doctor one-shots, including some old faces and my OC! So the BBC WATTPAD were doing a comment section... More

Meeting the Thirteeth Doctor
Inside The Tardis
Meeting Marilyn Monroe?
The Fear Parasite
They are Jammlings.
1962
A Gift from anothet Planet.
Another Adventure??
The Solitract.
Krasko Returns
Author's Notes
It's absolutely beautiful Doctor!
Merry Christmas Doctor
The Slitheen Family are back.
Restaurant Troubles.
Old Memories New Findings
The planet of the Trickster.
River??
A Surprise Plenet.
Doctor What?
Oh, Missy.
A little Song!
K402
Tick Tock!
Queen Doctor/Princess Jamie.
Queen River.
Taken.
11 meets 13
Boredom?
Memories
Memories part 2
Memories Finale part.
Lost?
Space Dragons?
Aquarium?
Can't Sleep!
Not the Doctor?
Films.
Area 51
1960s Earth 1.46
The Food Planet
A/N
The Space Station?
Saving Earth?
Rose Tyler
WANTED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Tomee)
A new addition.
The one with 10th and Donna
The one where Yaz meets Amy.
Her Diary!
Crash landing?
Lilia 3?
The one where Amy is angry!
A wish to change things!
Lost Tardis keys?
Happy halloween!!
A steampunk Party!
The one with no Title?
An Eight year old J
J's Status!
A future visit?
Not Chrsitmas!
Still not christmas?
Unexpected Change!
A/N
The end!

Fish People?

209 11 6
By JessicaSongAQ

Yaz was chatting with Ryan while myself, Graham and The Doctor where walking ahead I could hear their conversation lightly Ryan had asked "Do you think J is the Doctor's Daughter?", Yaz chuckled at that and replied "I doubt it, would the Doctor know and not tell us?", and Ryan I could feel his gaze on me "It's just she acts a lot like her and yes I guess you're right but what if she didn't know", he had said and Yaz just chuckled again.

I turned my head to look at them they both looked at one another and I giggled to myself, but as I turned and saw the Doctor looking at me puzzled she totally heard their conversation I just smiled and kept on walking.

We got to a building very funny looking it was slanted but apparently to the Doctor inside it was not curious to this I wanted to check it out so I rushed towards the building opened the door and saw them my face froze wide eyed and the rest came following in.

I turned eyes still wide and spoke "FISH PEOPLE FISH HEADS FISH", Is all I could really get out. Where were we exactly? Fish people sounds like something I was told about when I was younger a story I was told.

"Well don't just look at them like that they will feel very very offended yes there fish people they have fish heads they breath the water oxygen on this planet and they do speak too", The Doctor said smiling to me and then looking to the rest Yaz was blinking and looking at the Doctor.

"Hold up Water oxygen Doc?", asks Graham and the Doctor smiled "I'm glad you asked", and she claps her hands together.

"Well Gang The tardis is helping us with the water situation within the oxygen it's quite remarkable there is flecks of Water within the oxygen just enough for the Flings that is there species names funny if you think about it oooh yes water in there oxygen for them, but the Tardis is helping us as if we breathed the water parts in well we could drown as well we don't need water in out oxygen we just need oxygen, well you humans definitely do, however the water they have is not salt water it's clear so that is good salt water would be bad for the Flings". She explained I understood now where we was.

Planet LightFling of the Flings I heard of them before once but never thought I would get here that's because I thought it was just a story apparently there water streams are Purple and blues I absolutely need to see this beautiful water.

"Oooh do they have like Rivers here or water streams?", I question knowing the answer.

"Yes and guess what J they are your favorite colour Purple within some blues but Purple, Right Gang after we have a chat here we are going to see the water", she says happier than before at the mention of the water.

"Hey, I'm the Doctor this is Graham", she points to him "This is Ryan", Abe turns to him and then she turns to Yaz "And this is Yaz, Yasmin but i'm her friend so it is Yaz maybe you could be her friend it's awesome to have friends like these people", she was rambling I just watched and chuckled this got her attention "Yes right and this is J, we call her J like Jay but her name is Jamielee", she smiles and I have to laugh come on she started to semi ramble again, "And your names?", she gestures to the Flings.

Bubble bubble came out of one's mouth before it spoke "I'm *Bubble* Clay *Bubble*", we smile I'm curious on the bubbles never was told this. "And I *Bubble* I'm Tay *Bubble*", as they spoke their mouths opened sideways upwards it was weird not going to lie.

"Well Hello Clay and Tay Siblings?", The Doctor asks.

"Yes *Bubble* How did *Bubble* you know? *Bubble*", asks the one named Tay.

"Well your names are similar and you have the same colour eyes and ears, quick lesson Gang only Twin Siblings have the same Eyes and Ear colours", said the Doctor.

I'm sorry I had to ask "So why ask if you knew", I scrunch my eyebrows at her.

"Normally they use close enough names to tell they are siblings twins same colour eyes and ears but other families could have the same as well without being family", she said placing her hand inside her pocket to reach the Sonic "But something seems off", she said as if she thought it speaking out loud.

"What's that *Bubble*", asks the Clay one.

"My sonic Screwdriver", she turns and scans the Flings.

They Clay one started coughing.

"Oh", Said the Doctor "Not good never good how long has this been going on?", asks the Doctor leaving the rest of us Puzzled.

"It's not just *Bubble* Clay, some of the others *Bubble* are sick some have *Bubble* perished", said Tay.

"Perished like Died?", I asked and he nodded as he turned to his brother.

"Doctor what is going on?", asks Yaz.

"Ahh something is filling the air it's not just Water or Oxygen or it is something worse like more oxygen than water filling, something is terriblywrong and we have to figure it out before they all die". She says worry in her tone.

"The air is filling with more Oxygen than ever needed for these Flings OH NO", she suddenly looks at us all, "You have to go back to the Tardis now", she says.

"Why?", I asked.

"There is somewhat of little water left most oxygen the Tardis I thought was helping you with being able to not take in Water awesome filter she has but she would have dropped the shield for that because this planet is becoming pure oxygen which is also bad if yous breathe pure oxygen", she says as she turns to the Flings "Don't worry I will find out what is happening and will fix it before the oxygen goes for both my hearts. And I will fix the Water amount fixing it Clay come with me as well you to Tay you will be safe on the Tardis she will get a good amount of your oxygen water for yous", she says getting us out the building and back to the Tardis.

"Right Gang stay here your safe", she tells us as she goes to head out",

"Wait *bubble* I'm coming with you *bubble*", says Tay

"Oh no dangerous for you out there Tay", she says

"And for *bubble* the rest of my *bubble* Species right? *bubble* and I know my way *bubble* around better than *bubble* you", Tay said following the Doctor to the Door.

"Right play then come along", she says, "Can I come too?", I said hopefully..

The Doctor looks and me and then exits the Tardis with Tay, "Guess that's a no?", I mock as the Tardis sends a reassuring warmth through me letting me know it's safer here. I shake my head.

"Well", I said looking at Clay "How beautiful is the water in person?", I said "I have heard so much about it", I say smiling.

I feel gazes on me as I said that, "You have", asks Ryan "Yes Remember the Doctor said it's Purple and blue?", I grant myself a pass from that cover up.

He shakes his head few he bought that cover hehe I smile to myself as Clay starts to speak.

"It's beautiful *bubble* The water is blue *Bubble* but when the Moonlight hits it turns *bubble* Purple, if it's the *bubble* sunlight its Blue *bubble* and Purple, it's *bubble* Remarkable and a *bubble* sight for passes who *bubble* like you visit *bubble* our planet", Clay smiles at the thought and that and then starts to cough up some weird black substance.

"Are you okay?", I asked worried helping him sit on the Console floor "Yes thank you *bubble* just a little Weezy *bubble*", I go grab him a bottle of water then think wait, "Clay what do you all drink?", i asked.

"Water or as *bubble* we call it Grazing *bubble* it's water and *bubble*cherry tomatoes", and funny enough the Doctor had some?

"Wait you have Cherry Tomatoes?", asks Ryan

"Yes *bubble* a lovely lady *bubble* a long time ago *bubble* brought us them *bubble* and we have been able to grow ever *bubble* since her name was *bubble* Song Professor Song *bubble*", he says as I enter handing him the water stuff.

"Did you say Professor Song?", I asked and he nodded I just smiled thinking But was brought out my thoughts.

"Do you think *bubble* the Doctor will help us? *bubble* my planet?", he asks and Graham then says "Yes the Doc sorts a lot of things I have faith in this as well, Don't you worry Clay Mate", he smiles at him with his hand on his shoulder.

After 20 minutes of sitting around The Doctor Runs in with Tay, "Well Gang", she's out of breath "We have fixed it the amount of Oxygen and Water is now back to normal", she says "Oh look Cherry Tomato Water, That was Rivers" she said looking around "Why is Clay drinking Rivers weird water?", she says.

"Um Doctor this water is from here", I say "And Clay needed it, there was Black weird Substance coughed up, and Clay told me that Professor Song give them the Tomato trees to be able to make this", I say searching the Doctors Reaction.

"Oh River you did this on purpose leaving it knowing I would not drink it incase I came here and this happened", She said.

"Wait what happened?", I asked.

"Well J, it was mainly the Planet making it all different evolving so, I tore a hole in the atmosphere letting extra oxygen escape and at the other side, so when people come here or other species they can still breath but at the same time they will have to have a oxygen as normal they had to have a oxygen source in case of more water for them but for the Flings there will be more water as it should be", she says.

That was a tad confusing but if it works it works, "And Clay?", I asked "Oh Clay Yes you will be fine", she turns to him and then back to me, "The more water will.help him heal as normal without the extra oxygen interfering", she smiles.

I smiled back Graham turned back to look at Clay "Told you she would fix it", and Clay smiled up "Thank you *bubble* Doctor", and smiles wildly at the Doctor, Erm never will I forget that smile, not only was it wide they have no teeth just gum a weird green colour gum.

I got that out my head as the Doctor smiles at me I think why is she smiling like that "You okay Doctor?", I asked nervously.

"Yes i'm fine water? Do you want to see the Streams?", she said smiling more and then turns to the rest they nodd

"Heck yes", I said and she smiled back at me and we all headed out of the Tardis, back through the sidewards building and I thought the Doctor was either here before or River told her about the building? I quickly pass the thought as we got out the back and through the lovely plum pink trees and through down to the stream.

My eyes widened at the Moonlight hitting off making it a pure lovely bright Purple this was truly magical.

I need to ask about the Bubbles after we go back I think I understand it a little. But at this moment we are taken in this magical water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 211 21
Alfie Scamander chose to harness the power of ancient magic, refusing to be a pawn in anyone's game. When he pulls Poppy Sweeting further into his wo...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
97.4K 6.1K 130
The gang. The absolute necessity to follow orders blindly. Bella Swan is not who she used to be. Bella is in a gang along with her father Charlie. Sh...
1.6K 718 36
[English & Original Version] Evelyn Chiva, daughter of Thanatos, hides her dark past. Seeing that Gods and Humans are evil. She seeks to destroy both...