Doctor What?

The Doctor was running towards the explosion, Yaz, Ryan, Graham and J was following suit behind.

The Doctor always causing trouble or finding it and running straight towards it.

"Hurry up gang", Yells the Doctor who is at least well ahead of the others.

"Aye Doctor you know we ain't all super TimeLord", Yells J she stops for a moment to laugh at herself and the Doctor Stops and waits for them all.

"Hey, Doc do you mind if we don't run towards the sounds of exploding?", Graham says panting as he catches for his breath.

"Come on granddad Keep up", Ryan jokes as he reaches the two.

Yaz stops next with J, "Well, I say if anyone needs help we should go towards it eh?", says J as she still slightly in laughter at her own joke.

"I agree", says Yaz

"Come on we hear a loud explosion and you think we are just going to leave it without checking it out?", says the Doctor in more of a sarcastic voice.

"Come along", she says.

Everyone followed again without running this time according to the Doctor they were close and sure as well they were. After the went up another street then round to another and turned to the left they saw the explosion.

They all stop to look while the Doctor takes out her sonic and scans around "Hmm", is all she mumbles.

"What is it Doc?", asks Ryan

"Well, it seems that this places exploded from a spaceship", she turns around to look at everyone else.

"Excuse me what?", questions Yaz

"Look over to the right of the building there is something that's stuck and it's the heart of the explosion thought it all looks like muddled up metal, but as my sonic and I can see that it ain't just metal", she explained.

"Then what is it?", asks Graham as he pulls out a sandwich to eat.

"Seriously?", says Ryan looking at him in disgust.

"I'm, hungry son and it seems like we are going to be here for some time", as he munches on a little part of his sandwich.

"Can I have a bit?", J asks smiling and Graham hands her a half "thanks", as she munchies away.

"Oh for god sakes", Ryan rolls his eyes at the pair

"What?", says J mouthful of the other half of the sandwich as she scoffs it.

The Doctor just laughed at her,

"You pair always eating", Ryan laughs.

"Come on no time to admire our eating is there?", J laughs making a joke, Yaz joined in and Ryan just looked at them both.

"Help, Help, HELP", someone yells from within the building.

The Doctor rushes to the site and the rest follow

"No stay back", the Doctor turns to tell them "Do Not follow in case this place falls on top of us", she says looking a little worried.

"No", Yaz says "We will come and help you can just expect us to let you run in in case it falls on you", she says looking even more worried than the Doctor.

"Oh it's okay Yaz, I will be fine yous on the other hand stay", the Doctor says Smiling she looks at J for reassurance she knows she will be fine but does not want to risk anything.

J nodded at the Doctor knowing what the look meant, "Okay I will stay here too", she says rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Good", The Doctor says leaving them to go into the building the rest stayed Put, but J was going to follow.